+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ 2024 timeline - PEQ and QRSW

Jun 21, 2024
Applied on Jan 16, 2024.
Approved today on June 21, 2024.

Posting this to give you all an approximate idea of their processing time.

Jun 21, 2024
I see. Thank you for reply!

Well, if take into account that now it's around 6mo for CSQ, then I need to wait 4 more months.
You’re welcome!

Yes, it’s at least 5 months if my judgment is correct.

I really recommend you completely shove it aside and forget about it if that’s something you can do. It really helps maintain peace of mind to a certain extent lol. Your approval will come sooner or later, it’s just that they seem to have many applications to process.

I applied on Jan 16 and completely forgot about it until about the beginning of June when I started checking the platform to see if there are any updates.

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Applied on Jan 16, 2024.
Approved today on June 21, 2024.

Posting this to give you all an approximate idea of their processing time.
Congratulations! This means that they might be dealing January 2024 applications at the moment. Hopefully I hear back in early August.

grzegorz

May 9, 2023
Hi all, got an invitation to apply tomorrow (RSWP), applied + paid.

Tonight, I received the next letter in Arrima -

Objet : Acceptation de l’invitation à présenter une demande de sélection
permanente
Monsieur ...,
Par la présente, nous vous confirmons la réception de votre demande de sélection
permanente.
Veuillez prendre note que votre déclaration d’intérêt a été fermée et n’est donc plus
disponible dans Arrima.
And noticed that my "Déclaration d'intérêt" is "Fermé", however on monprojetquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca I see my application as " En attente de traitement ".

Is this behavior expected? Thanks.

Adan faisal

Jun 24, 2024
Hello plz can someone help me I apply PRRA application 2019 and I didn't get back anything I have ligal Aid immigration lawyer he didn't listen me even no reply my Email

grzegorz

May 9, 2023
Hi all, got an invitation to apply tomorrow (RSWP), applied + paid.

Tonight, I received the next letter in Arrima -

And noticed that my "Déclaration d'intérêt" is "Fermé", however on monprojetquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca I see my application as " En attente de traitement ".

Is this behavior expected? Thanks.
Anyone? Is it expected?