+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS 400 + NOT GETTING PT FROM ONTARIO-15TH DRAW 21ST AUGUST

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy its not a big deal staying for 2 yrs which is compulsion. In fact we wait for a year iin pool. at least we can speed up the process

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
rafzy its not a big deal staying for 2 yrs which is compulsion. In fact we wait for a year iin pool. at least we can speed up the process
Agreed and thanks for clearing this point

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
AUDREY WHAT IS YOUR CRS SCORE? SHALL WE WAIT FOR THE SELECTION OR SHALL WE OPT FOR PNP MAY IT BE NBNP OR SUSKETCHEN.I THINK IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GO BELOW 450 CRS.

I'm only sitting at 407 points. I'm waiting for PT notification because of don't think CRS will drop for the remaining draws. I'm already applied for EE before and i got rejected because of Lmia issue so I think PNP is my hope in getting ITA. I'm still frustrated until now!

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
I already got my PEI nomination . Donot know what to do ....
When did you send your EOI and when did get reply from them?
If you have a pretty good CRS score just wait for the draw.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
My score before pei pnp is just 378 .

How long did you wait before you receive the PEI notification? What's your Noc?

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
rafzy said:
Guys, how long you have to stay in no a scotia stateif you are granted pnp from nova scotia ?
At-least 3-years !!

If I helped you, you're supposed to click GOOD + 8)
--------------------------------------------------

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Well today is the day, There could be a draw. As I guessed will it move to crs 750+ and than following draw it shall reduce to 431 and 425. I think its a fair good chance of 425+ in the coming months. This is based on their July report Analysis. Though new entries coming into pool are now increasing and the number of people scoring above 450 are also increasing the pool might get slower. The only hope lies in the trick....If they increase the number of intake i.e they almost take 1500 in every draw which is not enuf to fulfill their quota of this year and I very well feel they will increase the intake number to 3000 very soon and that's the only way crs would drop to 425. Lets hope for the best. Best of luck all of you above 400.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
Well today is the day, There could be a draw. As I guessed will it move to crs 750+ and than following draw it shall reduce to 431 and 425. I think its a fair good chance of 425+ in the coming months. This is based on their July report Analysis. Though new entries coming into pool are now increasing and the number of people scoring above 450 are also increasing the pool might get slower. The only hope lies in the trick....If they increase the number of intake i.e they almost take 1500 in every draw which is not enuf to fulfill their quota of this year and I very well feel they will increase the intake number to 3000 very soon and that's the only way crs would drop to 425. Lets hope for the best. Best of luck all of you above 400.
I hope today draw brings score down to 435

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy if your guessing is right I am also sitting with 438.....435 would be awesome....and they should take out different draws for fsw sometime so that score goes below 450. why always general which includes all. let it be rotating..but who can advise them..we wait for the draw

kyxy

Aug 20, 2015
bestofluck said:
rafzy if your guessing is right I am also sitting with 438.....435 would be awesome....and they should take out different draws for fsw sometime so that score goes below 450. why always general which includes all. let it be rotating..but who can advise them..we wait for the draw
Does FSW draw different from the other? Because in FSW it is easy to pass 67 without arranged employment (therefore very low CRS). And in FSW proof of funds is needed which means it is expected that the applicant doesn't have an employer. Am i right?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
FSW is a one part of 4 types of profiles created. it is for non Canada people. Just now the draw is conducted which says all categories. if they take of diff draw for all category it becomes easy for us to guess the chances. Proof of funds obviously is required for fsw which is not a big deal.

kyxy

Aug 20, 2015
bestofluck said:
FSW is a one part of 4 types of profiles created. it is for non Canada people. Just now the draw is conducted which says all categories. if they take of diff draw for all category it becomes easy for us to guess the chances. Proof of funds obviously is required for fsw which is not a big deal.
Yes proof of fund is not a big deal which gives us a chance to go to canada even without an arranged employment. But if the draw is in general, it will be very hard for us FSW to be picked up right?