Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
scylla said:
"Apples and oranges" is actually an extremely common idiom meaning that two things are very different. Having said that, it's probably a good idea to avoid the use of idioms here given English isn't everyone's first language. I'll try to do that in the future.
have a nice day

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
Aquakitty said:
If you are subject to a warrant you must have been charged with an offence?

Criminal charges
Sponsors and co-signers are asked on the application to sponsor if they have been
charged with a serious offence. If the charges may lead to imprisonment or an A44(1)
report, the sponsorship must be held in abeyance until the charges have been dealt with.

The visa office must contact CPC-M if it uncovers information that could lead to serious
charges in Canada.
CPC staff will:
• verify FOSS for information on serious criminal charges; and refer to an inland CIC if
such information exists.

So I guess it depends on if your crime could give you a prison sentence. I'd think dealing with that first would be the smart route.
thank you for answering

i just want to take the rignt decission ....before i make mistake with the application

ok, please can you give me this immigration legislation link?? where did you read that ?

i have been reading many things what i only found is that " if i have been accused of charge can lead you to MINIMUM 10 YEARS of jail ....wich is not my case!!! you understand ?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@bahazadath: Did you talk to a criminal lawyer yet today?

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
@bahazadath: Did you talk to a criminal lawyer yet today?
hi
yes of course i did
one said that it's posssible
one said impossible
an other said yes too

i called as well CIC

2 others said it doesnt consernes me and you are not punished by the immigration law caz your offense lead to MAX 2 years jail

cic calls !!!!!!!!!!!
1 call: euh!! i dont know
2: yes it's ok... the form doesn't not hit your case
3: no way no sponsorship !!
4: why not ? forms are written in black and white and we dont see anythings against you

do you understand me NOW sooooooo confused

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bahazadath said:
hi
yes of course i did
one said that it's posssible
one said impossible
an other said yes too

i called as well CIC

2 others said it doesnt consernes me and you are not punished by the immigration law caz your offense lead to MAX 2 years jail

cic calls !!!!!!!!!!!
1 call: euh!! i dont know
2: yes it's ok... the form doesn't not hit your case
3: no way no sponsorship !!
4: why not ? forms are written in black and white and we dont see anythings against you

do you understand me NOW sooooooo confused
Never trust the call centre for anything. Here is the Inland Perspective (IP) 2 manual for processing sponsorships: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip02-eng.pdf . Page 51, section 23.3. It states that your case will be held in suspension until the matter is finished. A44(1) is about PR holders.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
Never trust the call centre for anything. Here is the Inland Perspective (IP) 2 manual for processing sponsorships: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip02-eng.pdf . Page 51, section 23.3. It states that your case will be held in suspension until the matter is finished. A44(1) is about PR holders.
thanks @profiler
this kind of answer that i f**** need ...
i gonna read it right the way and thanks a gain buddy

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bahazadath said:
thanks @profiler
this kind of answer that i f**** need ...
i gonna read it right the way and thanks a gain buddy
Others have said it all along. It's exactly the same as posters from last night (including myself) and today have said. In fact, Aquakitty pasted the section for you.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
Others have said it all along. It's exactly the same as posters from last night (including myself) and today have said. In fact, Aquakitty pasted the section for you.
sorry but it wasnt the same song as yesterday !
today you helped me with legislation law, refer to a law link ... not just blablabla
anyway thanks a lot i apreciate it

ok now let's talk about what is written in the IP2: can you read it for me and tell me if it's just for a sponsor who is resident permanent ? coz i am a canadian citizen....
and sorry to bother you with my issue ...god will give it back to you one day

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bahazadath said:
sorry but it wasnt the same song as yesterday !
today you helped me with legislation law, refer to a law link ... not just blablabla
anyway thanks a lot i apreciate it

ok now let's talk about what is written in the IP2: can you read it for me and tell me if it's just for a sponsor who is resident permanent ? coz i am a canadian citizen....
and sorry to bother you with my issue ...god will give it back to you one day
It wasn't blahblah. It was all the same. You can also google IRPA, but I suspect your family would prefer to have that time with you sooner, than wasting time on this.

23.3 applies to everyone. PR's can have their PR revoked and be deported (depending on their crime) which is what A44(1) is about. Read that in IRPA. This section literally states they won't touch your case until your fraud matter is dealt with. No other way to interpret it.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
Inland Perspective? I thought it was Inland Processing Manual. ;)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Ponga said:
Inland Perspective? I thought it was Inland Processing Manual. ;)
If you check GCMS notes, you'd see the application "perspective". IP-2 (sponsors) and IP-8 (inland PAs). OP i think is outland (or what ever the perspective they put on it).

It is a processung manual, but not that there isn't an OP-2 -- that's for entrepreneurs...

If I am wrong, so be it... but I think it's perspective..

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
If you check GCMS notes, you'd see the application "perspective". IP-2 (sponsors) and IP-8 (inland PAs). OP i think is outland (or what ever the perspective they put on it).

It is a processung manual, but not that there isn't an OP-2 -- that's for entrepreneurs...

If I am wrong, so be it... but I think it's perspective..
Since the title of the document is:

IP2

Processing Applications to Sponsor
Members of the Family Class

Combined with the fact that the word perspective doesn't appear anywhere in the document...I'm sticking with my `processing' theory, but...it doesn't really matter, right?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Ponga said:
Since the title of the document is:

IP2

Processing Applications to Sponsor
Members of the Family Class

Combined with the fact that the word perspective doesn't appear anywhere in the document...I'm sticking with my `processing' theory, but...it doesn't really matter, right?
The logic of sponsor in Canada (inland perspective) is where the guess was from. That said, no, they can name it whatever. Still contains relevant info :)

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
Aquakitty said:
If you are subject to a warrant you must have been charged with an offence?

here what IP2 tells:

Criminal charges
Sponsors and co-signers are asked on the application to sponsor if they have been
charged with a serious offense. If the charges may lead to imprisonment or an A44(1)
report, the sponsorship must be held in abeyance until the charges have been dealt with.

The visa office must contact CPC-M if it uncovers information that could lead to serious
charges in Canada.

So I guess it depends on if your crime could give you a prison sentence. I'd think dealing with that first would be the smart route.
profiler said:
It wasn't blahblah. It was all the same. You can also google IRPA, but I suspect your family would prefer to have that time with you sooner, than wasting time on this.

23.3 applies to everyone. PR's can have their PR revoked and be deported (depending on their crime) which is what A44(1) is about. Read that in IRPA. This section literally states they won't touch your case until your fraud matter is dealt with. No other way to interpret it.
HI GUYS
i have a good news : I WAS RIGHT TO BE STUBBORN...
first of all, know that when it's a question of immigration law the reference is IRPR (reglementation) or ILPR (law itself)....IRPR is better to check for something....SO...

what you showed to me and i thank you for that is for a SERIOUS crime where the VIOLENCE is presente as the IRPR explaine it clearly at 133(1)(e)

Requirements for sponsor

133 (1) A sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor

(a) is a sponsor as described in section 130;

(b) intends to fulfil the obligations in the sponsorship undertaking;

(c) is not subject to a removal order;

(d) is not detained in any penitentiary, jail, reformatory or prison;

(e) has not been convicted under the Criminal Code of:

(i) an offence of a sexual nature, or an attempt or a threat to commit such an offence, against any person,

(i.1) an indictable offence involving the use of violence and punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years, or an attempt to commit such an offence, against any person,

this is what it mean SERIOUS CRIME and this is what i tried since yesterday to make you understand ....not what i have done with the bank but which still a crime in its nature

AND THIS IS MY DICISION : I WILL SEND MY APPLICATION THIS WEEK AND ASK MY GOD THE HELP ME TO BRING MY FAMILLY HOME AND AFTER THAT I WILL SETTLE MY WARRANT

wish me good luck guys and thanks for everything....he is right who said " Of discussion gushes light "

i will let you know what will go on

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bahazadath said:
HI GUYS
i have a good new : I WAS RIGHT TO BE STUBBORN...
first of all, know taht when it's a question of immigration law the reference is RIPR (reglementation) or LIPR (law itself)....RIPR is better to check for something....SO...

what you showed to me and i thank you for that is for a SERIOUS crime where the VIOLENCE is presente as the RIPR explaine it clearly at 133(1)(e)

Requirements for sponsor

133 (1) A sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor

(a) is a sponsor as described in section 130;

(b) intends to fulfil the obligations in the sponsorship undertaking;

(c) is not subject to a removal order;

(d) is not detained in any penitentiary, jail, reformatory or prison;

(e) has not been convicted under the Criminal Code of:

(i) an offence of a sexual nature, or an attempt or a threat to commit such an offence, against any person,

(i.1) an indictable offence involving the use of violence and punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years, or an attempt to commit such an offence, against any person,

this is what it mean SERIOUS CRIME....not what i did but which still a crime in its nature

AND THIS IS MY DICISION : I WILL SEND MY APPLICATION THIS WEEK AND ASK MY GOD THE HELP ME TO BRING MY FAMILLY HOME AND AFTER THAT I WILL SETTLE MY WARRANT

wish me good luck guys and thanks for everything....he is right who said " Of discussion gushes light "

i will let you know what will going on
And did you skip over 133(1)(d)? 23.3 in IP-2 states the application will not be processed until the criminal matter is disposed of.

Best of luck!