+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credentials Evaluation for employment /immigration

zamil525

Nov 17, 2012
Kanamen said:
Dear Forum members/newcomers

Following is the best link for,International Credentials,Canada Education system,Colleges and universities,admissions,
all you need in respect of Education and employment.
Hope it will be helpful for you .

Most individuals who plan to come to Canada to settle permanently and who wish to enter the labour force will need to know the value of the education, training, and experience they have acquired outside Canada. This fact sheet answers the most frequently asked questions about the process so that it may help individuals learn more about how to obtain assessment and recognition of their qualifications. Individuals intending to continue their education in Canada can learn more about the process by consulting CICIC's Fact Sheet No. 1, Information for students educated abroad applying for admission to Canadian universities and colleges. Both fact sheets are available in French and may be obtained by contacting CICIC directly

1. How can I get my qualifications obtained abroad recognized in Canada?

The procedures for evaluating and recognizing qualifications earned outside Canada will depend on whether you wish to enter an occupation or pursue further studies, whether your chosen occupation is regulated or non-regulated, and the province/territory in which you intend to settle. For the purpose of this document, occupations will refer to both professions and trades. As a general rule, if your chosen occupation is regulated, the recognition of qualifications will be determined by the appropriate provincial or territorial regulatory body, while for a non-regulated occupation, recognition is normally at the discretion of the

//cicic.ca/413/assessment-of-credentials-for-employment-in-canada.canada
//cicic.ca/383/Foreign-Credential-Recognition.canada
Dear members:

Can anyone pls. assist/ give me any idea which can be the assessing body for credential evaluation for a foreign degree in Computer Science? I realise there is still no official announcement for new FSW 2013, but still it will be helpful if I can get some probable names in this case. May be I can at least gather the documents not to waste time.

If anybody has any idea, pls. share.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zamil525 said:
Dear members:

Can anyone pls. assist/ give me any idea which can be the assessing body for credential evaluation for a foreign degree in Computer Science? I realise there is still no official announcement for new FSW 2013, but still it will be helpful if I can get some probable names in this case. May be I can at least gather the documents not to waste time.

If anybody has any idea, pls. share.
Its a good idea to gather all the required documents to save the time.
List of required documents for some countries are as follow

INDIA

Secondary School
Higher Secondary Certificate /
Intermediate Certificate / Pre-University
Certificate
Statement of Marks
*Please note that the School Record is
not sufficient*

Post Secondary
Diploma / Degree certificate
Mark sheets for each year of study
*Please note that the College Record is
not sufficient*

PAKISTAN & BANGLADESH

Secondary School
Higher Secondary Certificate /
Intermediate Certificate
Mark sheet
Post Secondary
Diploma / Degree certificate
Mark sheets for each year of study

SRI LANKA

Secondary School
Sri Lankan General Certificate of
Education examination results issued
by the Department of Examinations

POST SECONDARY
Diploma ,Degree
Transcript of study / Examination results

For all countries ,please follow the link below
http://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.pdf

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guide to Terminology Usage in the Field of Credentials Recognition and Mobility in English in Canada
http://www.cicic.ca/410/guide-to-terminology-usage-in-the-field-of-credentials-recognition-in-canada.canada

jimmykcherian

May 24, 2013
WES validate my certificate by saying non recofnized institution??

Yesterday I got the validation reply from WES by saying that my certificate is from a non recognized institution in Canada?? why they are saying like this, even though my University(Sikkim-Manipal) is listed in their list? with this report can I apply for Immigration, if not what I suppose to do??

Thanks
Jims