khairagurbir

Feb 19, 2020
Applicant: Feb 10, 2020
Remedical requested on July 18, 2021
Medical updated by doctor on August 12, 2021
Decision Made on August 16, 2021
Passport request on August 17, 2021
Visa office: CPC Missisauga

All the best guys, they have finally started working again. You will get it soon too.

VR0607

Feb 8, 2021
My wife sent her passport to New Delhi today. Going through other threads, it usually takes 10-14 days from the day a passport gets picked up to process and return back. I would also like to know which country is being preferred by Indians to take a direct flight to Canada. Visa guidelines for that country as well as RT-PCR testing and result time. Can anyone share their recent experience? Thanks!
Hi,
How long did it take to get your passport back from stamping?

ally.leee

Aug 24, 2021
I’m crying now with my case guys. I applied in May 2019 but no process up till now. They dont give me an application number yet. Their AOR says
”This is an automated system-generated letter to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Due to current delays, your application has not been assigned a unique file number at this time. A second letter containing a unique file number will be sent to you on a later date” - CPCM
And this was sent in Feb 2020. Im so desperate now...

• Wow
Reactions: Alexis1971

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I’m crying now with my case guys. I applied in May 2019 but no process up till now. They dont give me an application number yet. Their AOR says
”This is an automated system-generated letter to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Due to current delays, your application has not been assigned a unique file number at this time. A second letter containing a unique file number will be sent to you on a later date” - CPCM
What?? May 2019 and no AOR? Have you try to communicate with your MP?

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
That's not right, something is wrong with that. You submitted since 2019 and no Application Number. I would get your MP involve. That is way too long.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hi
ircc asked me to give additional details, so i will take picture of the document (by mobile ) and than i will convert into pdf and after that i will upload in my cic account . is it work ? is it ok ? please help me out, thank you in advance

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hi
ircc asked me to give additional details, so i will take picture of the document (by mobile ) and than i will convert into pdf and after that i will upload in my cic account . is it work ? is it ok ? please help me out, thank you in advance
I suggest you to scan the document.. there is a way to scan it with your phone. Most importantly, make sure that the document is clear..and that it doesn’t show that you took a picture. Can you also tell us what kind of document they asked? Thank you

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
I suggest you to scan the document.. there is a way to scan it with your phone. Most importantly, make sure that the document is clear..and that it doesn’t show that you took a picture. Can you also tell us what kind of document they asked? Thank you
remedial and divorce decree