+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Rahulmodi9669

Dec 13, 2018
I have ordered on March 8, not yet received. Will update the status after receiving the notes.
Me too! I still havent received my GCMS notes. I was expecting the notes to be received by now but no signs of it yet. Our file is stuck in Mississauga and last update was on 8th March 2020 for a 12th Feb 2020 application.

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Me too! I still havent received my GCMS notes. I was expecting the notes to be received by now but no signs of it yet. Our file is stuck in Mississauga and last update was on 8th March 2020 for a 12th Feb 2020 application.
Same thing. Applied on Jan 16, 2020. No response after 22 Feb 2020

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
I dont know why this VO is behaving this way...People from around the world are getting their PPRs and here we are in the dark..it just emotionally and physically pains me now..:(

• Sad
Reactions: LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I dont know why this VO is behaving this way...People from around the world are getting their PPRs and here we are in the dark..it just emotionally and physically pains me now..:(
Is there anything else we can do? This is depressing. :(

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
But they are transfering files from some VO to other VO to keep the burden off...why are the files in Mississauga kept this way so long...?
I dont mean to depress anyone here but feels like we are in a black hole. N ontario is in lockdown again if that has anything to do with IRCC or not idk.

• Sad
Reactions: LJayme

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
But they are transfering files from some VO to other VO to keep the burden off...why are the files in Mississauga kept this way so long...?
I dont mean to depress anyone here but feels like we are in a black hole. N ontario is in lockdown again if that has anything to do with IRCC or not idk.
It's just a case of incompetent management for whoever is charge of that office. Nothing else to do.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Keep contacting MP offices as often as possible, contact journalists to share the story. Other than that, nothing else.
That's what I (all of us) have been doing. I contacted my MP first week of March and this is the response, "Due to the impact of COVID-19, to ensure the efficient processing of applications, we are asked to contact IRCC for urgent matters only. Please feel free to contact us again if your husband has not heard from IRCC regarding his application by mid-April 2021. We are happy to help him follow up with IRCC again by then." I don't even know how to feel anymore.

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
That's what I (all of us) have been doing. I contacted my MP first week of March and this is the response, "Due to the impact of COVID-19, to ensure the efficient processing of applications, we are asked to contact IRCC for urgent matters only. Please feel free to contact us again if your husband has not heard from IRCC regarding his application by mid-April 2021. We are happy to help him follow up with IRCC again by then." I don't even know how to feel anymore.
Well it's almost mid April. So send them another message in a week. I've been contacting the MP once a month.