+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Could somebody please tell me what this mean?

menal

Nov 7, 2016
Canada
I've applied to Conestoga college for Information Technology Network Security PG course. On my application status it reads ACCEPTABLE CONDITIONAL(REVIEW IN PROCESS), what does it mean?

Thank you.

Feb 15, 2017
]Unconditional offer letter is given to international students who have already met the entrance requirements to the university, and they have already accepted you as a student at the university. ... In case of a conditional offer letter, it is offered when there are some pending documents left to be submitted.
Chat Conversation End

DanielEcu

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Quito, Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota, Colombia
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
VAC - Upfront
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2017
LANDED..........
Will be 05-07-2017
Captain America said:
]Unconditional offer letter is given to international students who have already met the entrance requirements to the university, and they have already accepted you as a student at the university. ... In case of a conditional offer letter, it is offered when there are some pending documents left to be submitted.
Chat Conversation End
the conditional status could be because you need to make a payment before clases start, IELTS, passport, visa officer letter, etc...

Roch17

Jul 21, 2017
I've applied to Conestoga college for Information Technology Network Security PG course. On my application status it reads ACCEPTABLE CONDITIONAL(REVIEW IN PROCESS), what does it mean?

Thank you.
Iam having the same problem ...Could you please tell me what does that status eventually mean?
Thank you
Rochelle

njasani

May 28, 2018
Hello all,
I have applied for the Education Loan in SBI, I have got my acceptance letter from the college and now bank want
  • Schedule of expenses for the course, from the Institution
How would i get it?

BR,
Nirav