+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR - WRONG SPONSOR ADDRESS

May 28, 2023
So, after nearly a year finally I went to the London office to pick up my passport with the COPR letter.

As I looked it over I realised that the sponsor address on the copr is wrong - it is in fact my address. I have emailed the embassy but just wanted to check if anyone had any similar issues and how were they resolved? Maybe I am worrying about nothing and my landing would go fine with the error?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So, after nearly a year finally I went to the London office to pick up my passport with the COPR letter.

As I looked it over I realised that the sponsor address on the copr is wrong - it is in fact my address. I have emailed the embassy but just wanted to check if anyone had any similar issues and how were they resolved? Maybe I am worrying about nothing and my landing would go fine with the error?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Not important. When you land, provide updated address during the procedures so that your PR card is mailed there.

[Side note, the address on it is a UK address? That's a bit odd. Doesn't matter though.]