+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Getgo88

Aug 27, 2024
Why are you posting this in COPR details thread? This is irrelevant to your case. PFL are a very serious issue and you need an immigration lawyer for it.
Oh I'm sorry. I'm new to the forum and I search around for similar case to learn. Sorry to disturb the thread.

V.o

Sep 17, 2024
@KaiAT Im stuck on the same issue here. Final decision since Mar 23rd. Tracker says everything completed and gcms notes shows immigration oficer approved my application. Called ircc in canada through a family member and they said my file is in Accra (Tho im outland Nigeria). Im raising a webform for the accra office requesting an update. Any adivce on what else I can do? AOR was in January :(

Pk1987

Nov 2, 2021
@KaiAT Im stuck on the same issue here. Final decision since Mar 23rd. Tracker says everything completed and gcms notes shows immigration oficer approved my application. Called ircc in canada through a family member and they said my file is in Accra (Tho im outland Nigeria). Im raising a webform for the accra office requesting an update. Any adivce on what else I can do? AOR was in January :(
If the application was approved and not received your PPR, try to drop an email to MP office. They can check your profile and do a little push.

Hasel

Apr 8, 2019
@KaiAT
Could you tell me their email address so that I can send a message to them?
I can see my copr document number on the trucker (not sure when it showed up, I just noticed that number April 19, could be even before that) and I haven’t heard anything from IRCC. It’s been 17 months since AR. I am inland PNP
Can you pls share those email id. I’m in a similar situation.

bubble0810

Apr 20, 2024
Hi I am wondering what does copr document means? I found my copr document via tracker website but not sure when it got added to my profile. I have already submitted my canadian address and photo to ircc portal.
Does it mean I can expect my ecopr to come soon?

Thanks!

Vanyajain

Apr 13, 2024
My CoPR number was updated on portal on 4th Oct, no update after that waiting for final stamped passport and copr document.

bubble0810

Apr 20, 2024
Hi I am wondering what does copr document means? I found my copr document via tracker website but not sure when it got added to my profile. I have already submitted my canadian address and photo to ircc portal.
Does it mean I can expect my ecopr to come soon?

Thanks!
Just got my ecopr!

Reactions: Danish23