+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Jul 24, 2018
This is a bit weird situation. I received my COPR on 15th june by mail and my PR visa stamped.

But in GC key nothing is there.

It is still in progress with no counterfoil generated.

Tracker also doesn’t have anything. What might be the reason?

Can I land without the completion of the application with decision?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
This is a bit weird situation. I received my COPR on 15th june by mail and my PR visa stamped.

But in GC key nothing is there.

It is still in progress with no counterfoil generated.

Tracker also doesn’t have anything. What might be the reason?

Can I land without the completion of the application with decision?
You can land as long as you've an IM-1 visa and your CoPR. Here's another case: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2023-aor.829004/post-10873949

GCKey and PR tracker are not what decides whether you can land or not, a valid visa and a travel document is the only thing that's needed. You can call IRCC and confirm everything.

funmusicgames

Dec 17, 2023
Hi.. I have a final decision date of 15th July in gc key account, but my tracker is not updated since May 20th. I tried calling and got the update that all steps completed and p1 mail hasn’t been sent yet and keep an eye for it. Since tracker is not updated, is there a way to see copr details in gc key? Any others faced such a scenario? Thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi.. I have a final decision date of 15th July in gc key account, but my tracker is not updated since May 20th. I tried calling and got the update that all steps completed and p1 mail hasn’t been sent yet and keep an eye for it. Since tracker is not updated, is there a way to see copr details in gc key? Any others faced such a scenario? Thanks
No, GCKey won't update before you are virtually landed(can take a while to update even after that). CoPR details don't matter and I'm not sure what you'll get out of that data. Wait for P1 and eventual eCoPR.

funmusicgames

Dec 17, 2023
No, GCKey won't update before you are virtually landed(can take a while to update even after that). CoPR details don't matter and I'm not sure what you'll get out of that data. Wait for P1 and eventual eCoPR.
Thanks for the reply. Will wait for P1. Based on current trend, is there any stipulated number of days after which the P1 email would get sent after all steps completed and Final Decision?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for the reply. Will wait for P1. Based on current trend, is there any stipulated number of days after which the P1 email would get sent after all steps completed and Final Decision?
There are no trends. It takes 150 applications per cohort per segmentation to say anything with 80% confidence. We have 5-10 at best here. Even if we had 45 applications per cohort per segment, it would still perform worse than a coin flip prediction. Wait and watch is the game. It tests our characters and our maturity at the end of the day. Loosely speaking, you should get your P1 within 2weeks to a month of getting a FD in GCKey.

funmusicgames

Dec 17, 2023
There are no trends. It takes 150 applications per cohort per segmentation to say anything with 80% confidence. We have 5-10 at best here. Even if we had 45 applications per cohort per segment, it would still perform worse than a coin flip prediction. Wait and watch is the game. It tests our characters and our maturity at the end of the day. Loosely speaking, you should get your P1 within 2weeks to a month of getting a FD in GCKey.
Yes, you are right, wait and watch is the only thing we can do, though easier said than done :(. Thanks for the great insights @iSaidGoodDay

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

ToryAlegend

Aug 21, 2024
Hi,

I'm having a consultant to do all the process of applying PR for me and I'm not holding any account to check the status.

I'm currently not in Canada and the agency submit the application under FSW (PR) since March.

Please help me with some following concerns:

Can I create an application tracker for my own account to check the status?
Is it weird to the IRCC if one is to check their own status from the tracker?
Which tracker should I use? Application status in an IRCC secure account or Client application status tool?

Regards,
Tory

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,

I'm having a consultant to do all the process of applying PR for me and I'm not holding any account to check the status.

I'm currently not in Canada and the agency submit the application under FSW (PR) since March.

Please help me with some following concerns:

Can I create an application tracker for my own account to check the status?
Is it weird to the IRCC if one is to check their own status from the tracker?
Which tracker should I use? Application status in an IRCC secure account or Client application status tool?

Regards,
Tory
You can create your tracker account. You'll need your UCI, application number for that: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

You can check your status, that's a non-issue.

Fyi, if you paid a consultant, they should answer your questions. You shouldn't have to worry about these details, they should be a call away. Regardless, I think I answered your questions.

Reactions: ToryAlegend

ToryAlegend

Aug 21, 2024
You can create your tracker account. You'll need your UCI, application number for that: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

You can check your status, that's a non-issue.

Fyi, if you paid a consultant, they should answer your questions. You shouldn't have to worry about these details, they should be a call away. Regardless, I think I answered your questions.
Thank you a lot for your response.

And yes, I have an agency and they update me on the status. The reason I would want to track the status in more detail is that recently one of my friend is having a Procedural Fairness questioning about the eligibility of the hiring company that he applied to work. Do you know if normally the situation would have a good outcome? He actually applied himself to a legit company and he wonder why would IRCC raised concerns of that company

Can you please help to share your thoughts and insights?

Regards,
Tory

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you a lot for your response.

And yes, I have an agency and they update me on the status. The reason I would want to track the status in more detail is that recently one of my friend is having a Procedural Fairness questioning about the eligibility of the hiring company that he applied to work. Do you know if normally the situation would have a good outcome? He actually applied himself to a legit company and he wonder why would IRCC raised concerns of that company

Can you please help to share your thoughts and insights?

Regards,
Tory
Your agent should help you set it up, or you can sign-up on the link I shared. You'll need your UCI and application number to do so.

PFL is a very serious thing. Not sure why your friend got a PFL for a job that he applied to, because that's immaterial to the PR application. But, if your friend worked at this company and IRCC suspects of fraud, that's a different thing.

If you are truthful about your employment, you should be worry free about your eligibility. PFLs are very very rare for genuine cases.

I'd throw in my two bits here though. I've seen a massive amount of fraud in express entry applications. From fake experience to fraudulent LMIAs and that's where you usually see PFLs. If EE applications are properly audited, I think 40% of all applicants will end up getting a PFL.

ToryAlegend

Aug 21, 2024
Your agent should help you set it up, or you can sign-up on the link I shared. You'll need your UCI and application number to do so.

PFL is a very serious thing. Not sure why your friend got a PFL for a job that he applied to, because that's immaterial to the PR application. But, if your friend worked at this company and IRCC suspects of fraud, that's a different thing.

If you are truthful about your employment, you should be worry free about your eligibility. PFLs are very very rare for genuine cases.

I'd throw in my two bits here though. I've seen a massive amount of fraud in express entry applications. From fake experience to fraudulent LMIAs and that's where you usually see PFLs. If EE applications are properly audited, I think 40% of all applicants will end up getting a PFL.
Yeah, I have asked my agent to create a tracker for me to follow the process since the website send a verification code to the registered email (which is of the agent)

In case of my friend, he applied it himself and surely it's a legit company, the company registered his name on LMIA already before he submit PR. The IRCC asked him to request additional information about the company to reconfirm. I thought that with a positive LMIA the company must be already checked by the government for its eligibility for hiring a foreign workers, is it not?

Should he hire a lawyer to response to the PFL?

Regards,
Tory

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yeah, I have asked my agent to create a tracker for me to follow the process since the website send a verification code to the registered email (which is of the agent)

In case of my friend, he applied it himself and surely it's a legit company, the company registered his name on LMIA already before he submit PR. The IRCC asked him to request additional information about the company to reconfirm. I thought that with a positive LMIA the company must be already checked by the government for its eligibility for hiring a foreign workers, is it not?

Should he hire a lawyer to response to the PFL?

Regards,
Tory
If you get a PFL, you should hire a lawyer.

Getgo88

Aug 27, 2024
I had a similar case and very confuse now

I had recently received a PFL stated that IRCC officer "concerns that the hiring company does not have departments, senior staffs..." to justify for my job offer as a senior manager (LMIA job).

I had then ask the company to address requested information with their proper letter with "company overview of activities, current structure, business registration" to the officer. Out of expected, substantially the response resulted in an official refusal that the officer said "he does not satisfy with provided information given my response to PFL" after 2 weeks

What should I do now? My representative also surprise with the result since my case was strong. Do you think that I should submit a Re-consideration letter to IRCC? Should I wait for the GCMS report before making that reconsideration request?

Please help...

I very worry of the situation since all of my plan is based on the positivity of PR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I had a similar case and very confuse now

I had recently received a PFL stated that IRCC officer "concerns that the hiring company does not have departments, senior staffs..." to justify for my job offer as a senior manager (LMIA job).

I had then ask the company to address requested information with their proper letter with "company overview of activities, current structure, business registration" to the officer. Out of expected, substantially the response resulted in an official refusal that the officer said "he does not satisfy with provided information given my response to PFL" after 2 weeks

What should I do now? My representative also surprise with the result since my case was strong. Do you think that I should submit a Re-consideration letter to IRCC? Should I wait for the GCMS report before making that reconsideration request?

Please help...

I very worry of the situation since all of my plan is based on the positivity of PR
Why are you posting this in COPR details thread? This is irrelevant to your case. PFL are a very serious issue and you need an immigration lawyer for it.

Reactions: Taran D