App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
just read it, you are in better spot than I was, my copr was in the tracker since Dec/2022! and nothing with no response till May when by chance I found this thread, and one member gave the emails to give me access to the portal, else I would be probably waiting till now to access the portal, what's funny, when they emailed me the portal 2 user/pass, only then my IRCC account updated with a retrospect that in Jan they had an update.. so maybe to avoid any KPI/audit issues looking at my file later, fking weasels :mad:
Anyway, you are still in a good shape but good that you are making a noise about it, keep calling MP, maybe webforms although I found those are kinda useless, else is also useless.
Hi, congratulations on your PR.
I have received portal 1 four times already and still waiting for portal 2 with password. You mentioned you have a link that worked for you? Could you please share it?

Thank you

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
April 28th: COPR in tracker

May 30th: Called IRCC after a month of nothing, IRCC agent just told us to keep waiting

June 3rd: Forcibly emailed the landing team following direction from a fellow forum member

June 5th: Portal invite, declared presence and uploaded photo, ECOPR still not available.

June 19th: Called IRCC again, agent confirms everything within app is completed, mentioned we should've
received COPR over a month earlier, sends an email marked urgent to Mississauga VO. Was told to call at the end of the week if nothing is received

June 23rd : Called IRCC again as nothing is received, agent confirms again everything is marked as completed, mentioning again that it's strange we don't have our documents yet, as if someone in VO forgot to progress the application after finishing it.

June 26th: No updates, emailed local MP, MP confirms they made an appointment with VO regarding my app for early next week.

June 29th: MP replies, notes that IRCC mentioned "Outstanding balance on the file" (First time this has ever been mentioned). Checking on our receipts and the fees page listed, all payments have been made. Made a call to IRCC requesting a call back does not seem we will get a call back before they close today.

June 30th: Called IRCC, they mentioned the outstanding balance was an 85$ biometrics fee, getting this looked into promptly and will update further. Biometrics was sent out and paid in biometric office a while ago, and this fee was never mentioned prior so not sure. (We had to call 4 times, and they gave no straight answers on the fee, 2 agents said there was nothing owing, one agent mentioned PR fee, and one spent nearly 40 minutes digging and confirmed it was an 80$ balance, however had no insight as to what it was for)

July 7 - Contacted MP again, no letter received for the aforementioned fee yet. MP requests copy of the receipt and confirmed an appointment for following week with IRCC

July 10 - MP Contacted me again, confirmed his contact in IRCC has verified the payment; as well as confirmed that my fiancee is officially approved and there is no work left to be done on the file. No ETA on CoPR or anything was given.

NEW UPDATE

July 12 - IRCC sends us a portal invite requesting all of the information we have already submitted to obtain the portal invite the first time. Replied with the same information as last time, and waiting again.
Apparently it's in their fashion - requesting same information over and over again. I sent them mine July 3 and still waiting for portal 2

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Hello everyone,

I never received my 1st portal email, what is it for?

I received my 2nd portal email on July 4th and answered the personal details so they could create a PR Portal account for me. I never received an answer from them so I decided to call Tuesday, July 11th, the agent told me I had to wait because most likely my reply to their email got lost or forgotten and I should reply again. It's July 13th now and no answer at all. Is this normal? Is there something that I could do?
I'm in the same situation. They lost it 4 times now. I don't know what to do. Vo Montreal

null

May 23, 2023
Hi, congratulations on your PR.
I have received portal 1 four times already and still waiting for portal 2 with password. You mentioned you have a link that worked for you? Could you please share it?

Thank you
thanks, will pm you the emails. keep an open mind though, looking at your timeline seems still early.

Reactions: delixo

Arigo

Jul 17, 2023
Hi, I have my copr number showing on my pr tracker since June 26. Everything is also marked as complete. I applied under the inland spousal sponsorship. I have called ircc but the agent said it’s still showing in progress and that I should just wait. Is there any suggestion on how to speed this up please.

Reactions: Dikshyag

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Hi, I have my copr number showing on my pr tracker since June 26. Everything is also marked as complete. I applied under the inland spousal sponsorship. I have called ircc but the agent said it’s still showing in progress and that I should just wait. Is there any suggestion on how to speed this up please.
Call your local mp office to look for snags

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
I think the call centre workers give a wrong interpretation to the "In progress" status, because... i mean of course it is in progress since you haven't received you pr card yet. And it's up to them to send you portal 1 and 2.
Some cases take way too long to finalize the process. But if you are showing COPR in tracker, you are on your way!
Good luck to us all

Reactions: Canadanac and Arigo

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Yeah you're right I just checked it too! I think this is really good news, they can't just forget about us and say 'official' times are 2 years like it was until now.
Also means they have probably processed or are close to processing the backlogs of some candidates here who have been waiting for years. So it must mean they will do ours soon. I guess in the absolute worst case scenario, they now won't delay any April/May AORs beyond December.
Hey have you recieved any update on tracker in response to the email you sent to RROC.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Nope no update on Tracker since I last called them. Just the automatic reply when I sent the email. Did you get an update?
I did get an update on the tracker.
on Friday I did send an e-mail and received an automatic reply.
And then Yesterday, my tracker was updated mentioning “we received your enquiry” on the date of Friday..
but no answer on my e-mail tough..

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I did get an update on the tracker.
on Friday I did send an e-mail and received an automatic reply.
And then Yesterday, my tracker was updated mentioning “we received your enquiry” on the date of Friday..
but no answer on my e-mail tough..
That could from you call, if you called rhem in last 2-3 days

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
April 28th: COPR in tracker

May 30th: Called IRCC after a month of nothing, IRCC agent just told us to keep waiting

June 3rd: Forcibly emailed the landing team following direction from a fellow forum member

June 5th: Portal invite, declared presence and uploaded photo, ECOPR still not available.

June 19th: Called IRCC again, agent confirms everything within app is completed, mentioned we should've
received COPR over a month earlier, sends an email marked urgent to Mississauga VO. Was told to call at the end of the week if nothing is received

June 23rd : Called IRCC again as nothing is received, agent confirms again everything is marked as completed, mentioning again that it's strange we don't have our documents yet, as if someone in VO forgot to progress the application after finishing it.

June 26th: No updates, emailed local MP, MP confirms they made an appointment with VO regarding my app for early next week.

June 29th: MP replies, notes that IRCC mentioned "Outstanding balance on the file" (First time this has ever been mentioned). Checking on our receipts and the fees page listed, all payments have been made. Made a call to IRCC requesting a call back does not seem we will get a call back before they close today.

June 30th: Called IRCC, they mentioned the outstanding balance was an 85$ biometrics fee, getting this looked into promptly and will update further. Biometrics was sent out and paid in biometric office a while ago, and this fee was never mentioned prior so not sure. (We had to call 4 times, and they gave no straight answers on the fee, 2 agents said there was nothing owing, one agent mentioned PR fee, and one spent nearly 40 minutes digging and confirmed it was an 80$ balance, however had no insight as to what it was for)

July 7 - Contacted MP again, no letter received for the aforementioned fee yet. MP requests copy of the receipt and confirmed an appointment for following week with IRCC

July 10 - MP Contacted me again, confirmed his contact in IRCC has verified the payment; as well as confirmed that my fiancee is officially approved and there is no work left to be done on the file. No ETA on CoPR or anything was given.

July 12 - IRCC sends us a portal invite requesting all of the information we have already submitted to obtain the portal invite the first time. Replied with the same information as last time, and waiting again.

NEW UPDATE

July 17 - Called IRCC as no response to the email invite has been received. IRCC agent laughed when we said we should've received our CoPR by now, and stated the portal was only created on July 12. We noted that we have had our photo uploaded a month ago, as well as declared our presence. The agent put us on hold for nearly 30 minutes, and said they could not see the aforementioned portal, but advised us to reply to the email again and mention that our portal has been created in hopes they will create a landing for us. Email was sent out regarding this. Called local MP again ,he noted that the process is basically automatic at our step, and to call every 2 - 3 days if nothing is received.

Reactions: joacy.fonseca

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
I would call your local MP, they were able to locate a snag in the file that 7 agents on the IRCC phone line were unable to locate for us.