+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Solid quarantine plan means?I have mentioned that I have talked to an Air bnb host and his place is available for quarantine.Is this much ok?What did u write?Are all ppl who are getting remeds are getting this 4 pt mail too?As I have never got any 4pt.Direct remedical req in online portal.I am afraid after 1month of submitting remeds will they send me this 4 pt only to waste one more month.Though I have already answered all these answers in my webform along with proofs like bank pof ,air ticket options,my sons admission letter etc.
Solid quarantine means -> A place to stay and also a plan to get essential items without leaving your stay for 14 days.

Getting the remeds request means that they are fine with your readiness to travel webform and want to make you eligible for travelling as you cant travel with expired meds.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Did your counterfoil details vanished when they sent you remedicals?Mine have gone.@Whycorona same q to you..what was the change in ur profile after they sent u regret email.It seems u didn't get IMM forms?
I did not get any IMME letter for remeds. My application status was always Approved, never changed. Old CoPR updated to Invalid and new row is added for new CoPR valid for 1 year in GCkey. My Medical date is not updated still showing the old date of 2019.

Eligibility and Final decision dates are updated to latest one i.e. 23 Dec 2020.

Thats it!

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
oh sorry forgot to update u guys, got a generic response.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The Government of Canada is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and any impacts on IRCC clients.

You are outside Canada and your permanent residence application has been approved, but you can't travel to Canada before your documents expire, or your documents have already expired? Rest assured that you do not need to contact us until you are ready to travel to Canada.

When you are ready to travel to Canada, we invite you to follow the instructions on our website to notify us. We will then tell you what to do next.

For more information on the situation and to receive up-to-date information, we invite you to verify our website.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

So it’s useless to raise the form requesting for extension.
What if we ask for Authorization letter with all the settlement details (quarantine/apartment/kids school / job search/ sufficient fund proof etc etc) instead of request for extension? Any idea how many files we can attach on web form ?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi..today I got a message in CIC account saying they are processing my application.My copr expired on May 2020
Grt !! That`s a Christmas gift for you. Looking at the AL trend these days, you will soon receive the New year gift as well from IRCC. Good luck.

Reactions: CountessO

Froshy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Did your counterfoil details vanished when they sent you remedicals?Mine have gone.@Whycorona same q to you..what was the change in ur profile after they sent u regret email.It seems u didn't get IMM forms?
Hey I never got access to my profile so no clue, filed through a consultant. I only received the regret email no IMM form

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Guys is soft landing allowed at the moment? When they issued my COPR on 1st of November, I received an email telling me not to travel (did not specify permanent landing or not). I am reading on their website now and from what I understand is that someone with COPR can travel at the moment as long as they quarantine and present the negative covid etc. Is my understanding correct? In which case, is soft landing allowed?

marosa

Oct 9, 2018
Armenia
NOC Code......
Guys is soft landing allowed at the moment? When they issued my COPR on 1st of November, I received an email telling me not to travel (did not specify permanent landing or not). I am reading on their website now and from what I understand is that someone with COPR can travel at the moment as long as they quarantine and present the negative covid etc. Is my understanding correct? In which case, is soft landing allowed?
I have the very same question.

JNP19

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Grt !! That`s a Christmas gift for you. Looking at the AL trend these days, you will soon receive the New year gift as well from IRCC. Good luck.
My medicals are expired.Aren't inyernational flights cancelled due to the new virus?

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
My medicals are expired.Aren't inyernational flights cancelled due to the new virus?
hi i also received the same email from ottawa vo.n today my account got updated saying that my application is in process.when can i expect remedical request??

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
If your Copr was issued after March 18, you can't travel

Reactions: LadyMacbeth

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Congrats ! I have a query in my case. COPR approved Jan 2020 and VO is Ottawa

I have got a re-medical request and also an email with a set of questionnaire asking me to respond within 10 days if I can travel to Canada within 60 days. The email also says

"If we do not hear from you within 10 days, we will assume that you are not able to travel to Canada within the next 60 days. Your application will remain open and placed on hold until after the travel restriction pause is lifted or until you demonstrate that you meet the criteria above."

Does this mean IRCC is giving me two options. Either I respond to the email and don't go for re-medical and travel within 60 days or don't respond and get a re-medical done and have a year long COPR validity
Does you email say that your medical validity has been extended? I received the same email but with med extension.