+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confussion with my NOC Code- those under Engineering field please explain

ramseriv

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hello,

I have 5 years of experience in my native country under the NOC (21300-TEER 1)regulated Civil engineer. But I don't know if this is the NOC I should put in express entry because in Canada I am not a regulated engineer, so I can't put the 21300 NOC. I'm going to do a master degree and at the most I might be ending finding a job NOC (22300) Civil engineer technician because I won't be regulated. So if I happen to work under a supervision of an actual regulated engineer, and all my experiences are under TEER 1 *home country, I believe I can't mix both NOC and I should put one. but I need the one I am going to be doing in Canada if it's under CEC stream. What do you do in this case scenario? can I make a letter of employment saying as if I got those 5 years of experience not as a civil engineer but as a technician so I can make it match with my Canadian experience? or what do you mostly do with your NOC selection when you are a regulated engineer from your home country (+3y of experience), and have a job offer as a not regulated engineer?

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Hi, were you able to solve this? I have the same issue. Bachelor in Civil Eng. but I am not a regulated engineer in Canada.

VipulP.

Aug 31, 2023
Hi @ramseriv, Did you get any confirmation or clarification about the NOCs? I have a similar situation with my case and need urgent help. Would you be so kind to share your experience and how did you get through this?

Reactions: daninmotion