+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga

Sharma sanchi56

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Several Fanshawe, Conestoga and Lambton students from Philippines received their approval today. These 3 are not in the approved list yet, but Fanshawe released a letter that they will be on the list this 17th..
I was thinking that final decision will not come until college comes in readiness plan list .. but now again I'm worried .. what's going on ?????

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
I was thinking that final decision will not come until college comes in readiness plan list .. but now again I'm worried .. what's going on ?????
Thought so too. But until today there are a lot of students in PH who received their approval most from schools not in the DLI list yet

MariaB91

Aug 14, 2020
I applied to conestoga jan 21 but I just applied to the visa yesterday. All the times are off again, I am planing to change the intake to may 21 because I would not make it... lets hope that conestoga appears in the list asap! All the covid situation in Canada is making everything slow again.. is really frustrating but I dont lose the faith

Makabaka

Oct 22, 2020
Designated learning institution (DLI) update
Conestoga is pleased to confirm the college’s COVID-19 readiness plan to welcome the return of international students has been approved by the provincial government, with reassurance from the federal government that this will be reflected on the DLI list in November.
Please continue to check the IRCC and Conestoga websites for updates.
Posted on November 4, 2020 8:43 AM in | Permalink

Reactions: Sharma sanchi56

proceso

May 1, 2020
Designated learning institution (DLI) update
Conestoga is pleased to confirm the college’s COVID-19 readiness plan to welcome the return of international students has been approved by the provincial government, with reassurance from the federal government that this will be reflected on the DLI list in November.
Please continue to check the IRCC and Conestoga websites for updates.
Posted on November 4, 2020 8:43 AM in | Permalink
So technically it should be up in the list with the 17th Nov update. Otherwise the next update will be on 1st of Dec