+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga has granted you access to Manage your application

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
The above mail just popped up in my Mail saying This abov, As subject !! Asking me to login to the portal and see But theres still no status updated what does this computer delivered mail means

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I don't really know why people don't understand that many colleges/post secondary schools have a schedule they go by on admissions - there's a deadline date to apply, and then they review all applications after that deadline. While this isn't the case at all schools, at ones that are halfway decent, it typically is.

So many posts here are about "I submitted an application 23 seconds ago why have I not received a letter of offer yet" when it will still take weeks for full review of applications.

The only places that give you a letter of offer in a handful of days from when you've applied are degree mills that don't educate you and just take your money in return for providing some semblance of something to get a visa from.

Feb 9, 2021
I don't really know why people don't understand that many colleges/post secondary schools have a schedule they go by on admissions - there's a deadline date to apply, and then they review all applications after that deadline. While this isn't the case at all schools, at ones that are halfway decent, it typically is.

So many posts here are about "I submitted an application 23 seconds ago why have I not received a letter of offer yet" when it will still take weeks for full review of applications.

The only places that give you a letter of offer in a handful of days from when you've applied are degree mills that don't educate you and just take your money in return for providing some semblance of something to get a visa from.
I kinda agree to this guy, they do have deadlines after that they will reviw and start sending application but this process usually takes month or two, in current scenario its more than 2 months in my case, so just wondering what is taking them so long..... probably huge number of applications post covid situation

Reactions: Bhavdeepsindha

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021

You might be right but at the same time I applied on 8th december And I Posted on timeline after two months

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You might be right but at the same time I applied on 8th december And I Posted on timeline after two months
and I applied for a PhD in November knowing the deadline was Jan 15 and that the admissions committee would meet on Jan 25, and lo and behold, I knew on Jan 29.

Someone else who applied for the same program in August would have felt the delay a lot longer.

Someone who applied after Jan 15, who could still be considered for "other available spots" may be waiting still.