+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Fall 2020

Selas

Nov 3, 2019
Hi,

I got AIP on August 18 applied with full application for fall 2020 intake, but very confused either to start the online class or defer to winter 2021

Can anyone guide ?

Jae9

Aug 22, 2020
I also submitted full application and got AIP in Aug. I would like to take advantage of this AIP and start classes online already. What’s your concern?

Reactions: Selas

hmzx7

Jul 12, 2020
What is the defer policy of Conestoga and what If I don't get AIP by 8th of Sept ? Will the cancel my admission ?

Selas

Nov 3, 2019
I also submitted full application and got AIP in Aug. I would like to take advantage of this AIP and start classes online already. What’s your concern?
1. What if Stage 2 is refused
2.what happens when we complete 50% and they haven’t still not opened the borders by then ?? It will affect the study permit right ?
That is lot of money for an online course.

Reactions: proceso

Selas

Nov 3, 2019
What is the defer policy of Conestoga and what If I don't get AIP by 8th of Sept ? Will the cancel my admission ?
You can probably defer if you don’t get it by orientation week. I’m not sure either. May someone in the forum can help.

RoyalPrasad

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Mumbai
Hi,

I got AIP on August 18 applied with full application for fall 2020 intake, but very confused either to start the online class or defer to winter 2021

Can anyone guide ?
Please check possibility of transferring AIP to another applicants, if allowed then transfer it to me & others who are really waiting & intrested in starting online class.

• Haha
Reactions: proceso

RoyalPrasad

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Mumbai
1. What if Stage 2 is refused
2.what happens when we complete 50% and they haven’t still not opened the borders by then ?? It will affect the study permit right ?
That is lot of money for an online course.
I mailed to college with same concerns,
As they said, you can defer your course any time if you have strong reason like Visa issue.
And recently we all registered conestoga students have recived mail about new refund policy, go through that or mail to college about concern of refunds.

Reactions: Selas

Selas

Nov 3, 2019
As they said, you can defer your course any time if you have strong reason like Visa issue.
And recently we all registered conestoga students have recived mail about new refund policy, go through that or mail to college about concern of refunds.
I have mailed them it has been 4 days and no reply.

hmzx7

Jul 12, 2020
Can you please share the email here ? I didn't get the email. What is the new refund policy ? and When is the orientation week ending ?