+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga and St Clair

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Conestoga and St Clair are not included, anyone from both colleges, any communication with their international department, I and my friend are waiting anxiously.

sekhon171

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
I don’t know. But only few colleges are on the list and IRCC posted that they’ll regularly update the list which means every DLI college is trying their best way to be on it.

By the time our visa’s will get processed, the college will be on the list

Don’t stress too much.

sekhon171

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
We are not getting AIPs for Jan intake which means online study is not possible which will obviously lead to the processing of visas.

Patience.. don’t watch these negative threats everyday. You’ll be there where you’re supposed to be.
Stressing won’t change anything at all.

Reactions: Khanasma

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Can someone help me to know what does it mean to lose DLI status because I have been seeing posts since morning where all are talking about DLI list with reference to readiness program that's uploaded in morning but what about losing DLI because when we applied earlier both Conestoga and St Clair were DLI where work permit was issued after studies, does it mean we're not eligible now if our college isn't on list and what about online classes that ircc encourages to take???

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Ignore the rumours about public colleges suddenly being "removed" from the DLI list. The list of Ontario DLIs with approved COVID plans is small for now but Conestoga, St. Clair, etc. remain DLIs eligible for study permits. Blame IRCC's web admin for deleting half the DLI list by mistake.

Reactions: Pradeep Reddy

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Ignore the rumours about public colleges suddenly being "removed" from the DLI list. The list of Ontario DLIs with approved COVID plans is small for now but Conestoga, St. Clair, etc. remain DLIs eligible for study permits. Blame IRCC's web admin for deleting half the DLI list by mistake.
Yes that could be possible.

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
We are not getting AIPs for Jan intake which means online study is not possible which will obviously lead to the processing of visas.

Patience.. don’t watch these negative threats everyday. You’ll be there where you’re supposed to be.
Stressing won’t change anything at all.
100% true !

Reactions: Khanasma

Sly Syl

Oct 20, 2020
it puts us in an odd position. I have to pay tuition to lock in my seat and start applying for permit. But my lender won’t allow payment to tuition until the school is on the list. I did receive an email saying they would be on the list Nov 3 which delays things significantly. I’m running out of time for winter intake. If I am lucky enough to get study permit but the term has already started and pushed to spring, do I have to reapply for permit or does is get pushed back also?

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
it puts us in an odd position. I have to pay tuition to lock in my seat and start applying for permit. But my lender won’t allow payment to tuition until the school is on the list. I did receive an email saying they would be on the list Nov 3 which delays things significantly. I’m running out of time for winter intake. If I am lucky enough to get study permit but the term has already started and pushed to spring, do I have to reapply for permit or does is get pushed back also?
You will have to apply again or submit your offer letter through webform.