+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

conditional admission

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
Hello everyone ! i applied to a collage in canada and am giving conditiomal admission before april 2019. therefore should i start applying for my vissa process or i need to wait untill i meet up all the conditions?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hello everyone ! i applied to a collage in canada and am giving conditiomal admission before april 2019. therefore should i start applying for my vissa process or i need to wait untill i meet up all the conditions?
What is/are the conditions so that we may know what advice to give? The institution will sometimes tell you, if you can apply with the conditional offer or need to meet the condition before applying.

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
During my application, i submitted one high school and two post secondary school as the institutions completed. However, i am able to gain my documents signed and officially ssent by only two that is ; my high school and collage but not my university's.
this was one one the conditionals.
another was i submitted two waec results the 1st i did in 2011 i scored C5 in English the last i did in 2012 i scored E8 in English . this is also part of my conditional admission english proficiency. can i start applying for visa with these conditions?

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
During my application, i submitted one high school and two post secondary school as the institutions completed. However, i am able to gain my documents signed and officially ssent by only two that is ; my high school and collage but not my university's.
another was i submitted two waec results the 1st i did in 2011 i scored C5 in English the last i did in 2012 i scored E8 in English . this is also part of my conditional admission english proficiency. can i start applying for visa with these conditions?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
It is better to sort things out with the DLI institution first, and never apply with such conditional offer. Because, Visa Officer will go by the conditions imposed in your offer, however, you'll need to proof in your application that you've or can satisfy the institution. It is going to create a complex work for the Visa Officer as they need to assess and when necessary verify your credentials. Why not just explain in details to the DLI that you can't get your university credential verified or re-apply to another DLI.

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
It is better to sort things out with the DLI institution first, and never apply with such conditional offer. Because, Visa Officer will go by the conditions imposed in your offer, however, you'll need to proof in your application that you've or can satisfy the institution. It is going to create a complex work for the Visa Officer as they need to assess and when necessary verify your credentials. Why not just explain in details to the DLI that you can't get your university credential verified or re-apply to another DLI.
Alright, Thanks soo much for the help.

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
Alright, Thanks soo much for the help.
This is what the DLI sent me after explaining my concerns to them.
Thank you for your email and for explaining your concerns. We have approximately 6 months before the document deadline. This should be sufficient time for your official transcripts to sent to RDC. However, you should follow up with the institutions to ensure your official transcripts have been sent to RDC. If we are near the document deadline and you have not received your official transcripts, you can send an email to our office explaining the delay. If the problem is that the institution will not provide your official transcript, you will need to ask the institution to provide something in writing outlining that the institution will not provide your official transcript to RDC.

You are already conditionally admitted to the Management Certificate program for Fall 2020 and all official transcripts are required for your application.