ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Almost one year nothing
Today got the emails
The reason for the delay is because of condition32.
Has a friend encountered this situation? what should I do?
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

The processing of your citizenship grant application has been delayed due to a Permanent Resident health condition indicated in your file, known as “Condition 32”.

As a result, we invite you to contact the Public Health Liaison Unit by email at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to inquire about your case. Please ensure to include your:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Rest assured that you will be informed when a final decision is reached on your application or if additional information is needed.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Almost one year nothing
Today got the emails
The reason for the delay is because of condition32.
Has a friend encountered this situation? what should I do?
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

The processing of your citizenship grant application has been delayed due to a Permanent Resident health condition indicated in your file, known as “Condition 32”.

As a result, we invite you to contact the Public Health Liaison Unit by email at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to inquire about your case. Please ensure to include your:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Rest assured that you will be informed when a final decision is reached on your application or if additional information is needed.
Do you know about this condition from your PR days? Is it mentioned on your COPR?
Or all of this is a big surprise for you?

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I have updated my address
Is re-examination required? Or that I have not complied. Deny my citizenship application.

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Specify that IRCC informed you that you must be cleared of condition 32 before a final decision can be made on your application.
How to cleare of condition32?

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
No one met it maybe
I Google no body knows
How to cleared of condition 32!
I think i need write the email ask them public health center.

Sam1249

Dec 4, 2023
Hi guys!
i have been watichnig all your posts from the beginning .
We applied in dec 2022 our app was received on dec 12
Aor - jan 27
Waited till april after seejng the msg on tracker waiting on you
I called the call center once Nd thwy said
We do not require anything .
in may i gave a call again and Nother lady said we are waiting for condition 32 clearance .
contacted phlu with all the details they emailed us back that u r in compliabce and a copy has been added to ur case.
in july got an invitation to appear for exam
Meanwhile on tracker my backgrd Nd pshycial presence is cleared
So we wrote thr exam on july the 22nd

Now since then There is no update on tracker
And the msg in the tracker that says waiting on u still shows
I have been calling them sicne i wrote tjr exam but no luck .

I would realky appreciate if some one could guide me what do i do next just to make sure that my file is progressing.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Dear Friend, what is the status of your application now? I am also facing similar situation. Received a mail from PBHU stating 'confirmation of compliance added to my file'.
Regards

Hi guys!
i have been watichnig all your posts from the beginning .
We applied in dec 2022 our app was received on dec 12
Aor - jan 27
Waited till april after seejng the msg on tracker waiting on you
I called the call center once Nd thwy said
We do not require anything .
in may i gave a call again and Nother lady said we are waiting for condition 32 clearance .
contacted phlu with all the details they emailed us back that u r in compliabce and a copy has been added to ur case.
in july got an invitation to appear for exam
Meanwhile on tracker my backgrd Nd pshycial presence is cleared
So we wrote thr exam on july the 22nd

Now since then There is no update on tracker
And the msg in the tracker that says waiting on u still shows
I have been calling them sicne i wrote tjr exam but no luck .

I would realky appreciate if some one could guide me what do i do next just to make sure that my file is progressing.

Sam1249

Dec 4, 2023
Dear Friend, what is the status of your application now? I am also facing similar situation. Received a mail from PBHU stating 'confirmation of compliance added to my file'.
Regards
[/QU

Still waiting ….

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
And iam still waiting ……
Thanks Sam, Did you get compliance from Public Health Unit, if its ok, can you share your time line when you received Condition 32 compliance and at what status your application is
Wanted to compare my application

Sam1249

Dec 4, 2023
Aor - Jan 27 2023
March 2023 requested additional document, which was to get in touch with health unit which we did and immediately within two days we received an email back from them, saying that we are in compliance.
july 21 2023- wrote the citizenship examination.
Requested gcms notes. Multiple web forms.
may 2024 - still waiting for ceremony.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Aor - Jan 27 2023
March 2023 requested additional document, which was to get in touch with health unit which we did and immediately within two days we received an email back from them, saying that we are in compliance.
july 21 2023- wrote the citizenship examination.
Requested gcms notes. Multiple web forms.
may 2024 - still waiting for ceremony.
do they mentioned anything in GCMS, is your all status (Test, Background, LPP)complete? in case you are stuck at prohibition then it might help to provide them Police clearance certificate from home country and whichever country you stayed for more than 1months. From home country get PCC clearance for citizeship.