+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia university

Apr 5, 2011
well enfield i have completed my degree where the instruction of medium was english and therefore i asked to university they saying its true if you have done your degree in english then its ok and you have also said in your above post

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
061283 said:
well enfield i have completed my degree where the instruction of medium was english and therefore i asked to university they saying its true if you have done your degree in english then its ok and you have also said in your above post

Hi,

I am sorry, no where I said that IELTS is not required for GDBA. In fact, I know very well the in-house admission procedure of ‘John Molson School of Business' (as I applied for MBA over there). They have quite stringent requirements. For example, they expect 7.0 band IELTS from an International students (even for courses like GDBA)

I am sure IELTS is must for GDBA as well. That rule of “being studied in an English medium school” applies ONLY when you are a citizen of a specific English speaking country. Anyway, it's good if you are getting IELTS waiver, and I do hope that you have received such waiver in the form of email.

Apr 5, 2011
dear you are confusing me because yesterday night i asked the question like " if i have got my bachelor degree in english and from pakistan so is it sure that you wouldnt ask me ielts result and she asked yes it is right you no need for this you can just give us proficiency letter from your university

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
hi 061283

you are right , IELTS is not mandatory requirement if your course of study in bachelors was in English . I personally experienced it and got admission without it . So I have received the Acceptance letter from Uni now but I dont knw if IELTS is the requirement for visa from now on . Hope its not :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
061283 said:
dear you are confusing me because yesterday night i asked the question like " if i have got my bachelor degree in english and from pakistan so is it sure that you wouldnt ask me ielts result and she asked yes it is right you no need for this you can just give us proficiency letter from your university
Hi,

I am extremely sorry if I am confusing you :( As I said in my last post that it’s good if you have ILETS waiver and I do hope that you have received such waiver in the form of email.

Cheers :)

Apr 5, 2011
yes enfield but they had emailed me about this ? yesterday i talked over the phone to the international admission dept. by the name of my country name too

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
@ 061283
Even if somehow you receive a waiver from university, how are you planning to prove it to visa officer.

Apr 5, 2011
my dear friend i think you dont know ielts requirement is for university or college not for a embassy