+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Thanks for your reply.

My University is not on WES list, i am going for CES. Yes please provide me with any recognized agent in Karachi.

Thanks,
Saad

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hello,
I am 29 male from Karachi, Pakistan. For two years I have been working in Doha, Qatar as a civil engineering professional. Now looking forward and wish to prepare an express entry profile but I am confused regarding the submission of documents for ECA from CES. Below is the breakup of my qualification followed by query;

Qualification Institution
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Civil Engineering Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology (Karachi, Pakistan)
Master of Science (MS) in Civil Engineering Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology (Karachi, Pakistan)

Query

Is my aforementioned university in the list of CES?

Required documents on website (for Pakistan):
This includes Higher Secondary Certificate / Intermediate Certificate and Mark sheet, however most of the people are submitting without them, so should I submit or not?

Mark sheet (for each semester) or Transcript (All semester’s marks on single page)
CES website says “Mark sheets for each year of study …” however people are submitting only transcript showing all semester’s marks on a single page. Is this sufficient?

HEC or University?
CES website explicitly says “Documents sent directly by institution are not acceptable and only documents attested by HEC in a sealed envelope are acceptable” whereas mostly people are submitting two separate envelops (one from University and the other from HEC), Please clarify?

Two Different Forms
There are two different forms provided on CES website, namely;

1. Educational Credential Assessment for Canadian Immigration Programs form
2. Request Official Academic Records form

If I have to prepare two envelops (one from Uni and other from HEC) I understand that I need to place a copy of 2nd form in each envelope, what about the first form? Should I place this also in both the envelopes?

Service Fee
Can I use other’s master card for fee payment?
I don’t find any online way of fee submission, rather I need to provide my card number on 1rst form, correct?
I heard that they issue some reference number which I need to write over envelopes? Is it true?

If there is any person with same case, please provide me your contact, it’s a big help.

Thanks
Saad

arslan450

Sep 14, 2015
I have sent my documents for ECA assessment to CES University of Toronto as i was reading in this post everyone go through with different timeline so i just want to share my experience. Lets hope for the best everyone

Application Send 10 October

CC charged 21 October

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

Can someone please guide me with the ECA process from CES as my bachelors degree from Pakistan doesn't appear in WES list.
- I have a 4 years BBA (Iqra University - Pakistan) & an MBA from (Cardiff University - UK)

would really appreciate if someone can guide me with complete steps in order to get both done ASAP

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
acesheikh said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

Can someone please guide me with the ECA process from CES as my bachelors degree from Pakistan doesn't appear in WES list.
- I have a 4 years BBA (Iqra University - Pakistan) & an MBA from (Cardiff University - UK)

would really appreciate if someone can guide me with complete steps in order to get both done ASAP

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.
you can do it from University of Toronto, department of comparative education.

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Siddiquis said:
Thanks for your reply.

My University is not on WES list, i am going for CES. Yes please provide me with any recognized agent in Karachi.

Thanks,
Saad
you don't need any agent for assessment. simply, go to university of toronto, link below, and provide all related documents. That's it

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces

hash1990

Dec 6, 2015
Hello to All,

i am currently planing to conduct education credential assessment through CES. i am going to send following document to CES adress canada.

1. sealed HEC envelop (transcript and Degree duly verified by HEC)
2. All copies of document from matric to Masters, Signed application form and passport copy.

please advise if any other document/procedure required for this, ALSO On WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I SEND THE DOCUMENT.

your expertise in this regards shall be highly appreciated.

thanks

ToCanadawithLove

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Paistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May But Returned will Reapply again ASAP
Hi has anybody sent money order from Pakistan to CES . I cant use my CC thats why opting for Money order but dont know where to go . Pakisatn post I dont think will send in Canadian Dollars

junaidstar

Oct 10, 2016
Khobar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Karachi
NOC Code......
Siddiquis said:
Hello,
I am 29 male from Karachi, Pakistan. For two years I have been working in Doha, Qatar as a civil engineering professional. Now looking forward and wish to prepare an express entry profile but I am confused regarding the submission of documents for ECA from CES. Below is the breakup of my qualification followed by query;

Qualification Institution
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Civil Engineering Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology (Karachi, Pakistan)
Master of Science (MS) in Civil Engineering Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology (Karachi, Pakistan)

Query

Is my aforementioned university in the list of CES?

Required documents on website (for Pakistan):
This includes Higher Secondary Certificate / Intermediate Certificate and Mark sheet, however most of the people are submitting without them, so should I submit or not?

Mark sheet (for each semester) or Transcript (All semester’s marks on single page)
CES website says “Mark sheets for each year of study ...” however people are submitting only transcript showing all semester’s marks on a single page. Is this sufficient?

HEC or University?
CES website explicitly says “Documents sent directly by institution are not acceptable and only documents attested by HEC in a sealed envelope are acceptable” whereas mostly people are submitting two separate envelops (one from University and the other from HEC), Please clarify?

Two Different Forms
There are two different forms provided on CES website, namely;

1. Educational Credential Assessment for Canadian Immigration Programs form
2. Request Official Academic Records form

If I have to prepare two envelops (one from Uni and other from HEC) I understand that I need to place a copy of 2nd form in each envelope, what about the first form? Should I place this also in both the envelopes?

Service Fee
Can I use other’s master card for fee payment?
I don’t find any online way of fee submission, rather I need to provide my card number on 1rst form, correct?
I heard that they issue some reference number which I need to write over envelopes? Is it true?

If there is any person with same case, please provide me your contact, it’s a big help.

Thanks
Saad

Kindly help me brother , what you did... i am from sirSyed also

Kumair

Oct 13, 2016
I just want to know how to add my fifth credential in CES online system as there is only four credential option. I have three masters and one Bachelors degree which I have already added, I want to add my Secondary Education but no option available.

Omarrnikki23

Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey can anyone tell me how long after "initial review complete" did they start the assessment?
used CES and they are taking too long

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Hi,

my girlfriend has a Culinary Arts and F&B Management Bachelor's degree from Mexico. We are in Canada almost 6 years now and we are both PR's. We live in Alberta and I was reading AB government website to see how we can get her diploma recognized here. That college that she finished there was 4 years study. And according to her, her title there would be a Chef. But according to ALIS Chef is not regulated occupation i AB.

I'm getting confused there since there is a apprentice Chef studies in Alberta and after you finish(4 years I believe) you are recognized as Chef and you also get Red Seal and all the credentials. Is it possible to send her diploma for recognition? Where would be the best to find out those informations?

Thank you

haider_Ali

Jan 20, 2017
can any one guide me about hard copies of transcriptions submittals. I have attached the transcripts required in online form(unattested from HEC/Board). Do I need to submitt the attested and scanned transcripts? and do i need to send the hard copies of transcripts from HEC and board. Thanks

haider_Ali

Jan 20, 2017
cooolideal said:
CES have two option.

1. Either send sealed envelope by HEC (degree + transcript)

2. Either by university registrar or controller of examination

Its your choice.....
there is no as such option in online forms submittals.

haider_Ali

Jan 20, 2017
immi_ca said:
hello all,

I am assuming that CES does not require HEC attestation of degrees and transcripts. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks and regards,
Shah
same here. I am confused