+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naush135 said:
CES taking 11 weeks now :p
wah wah wah---- every week they increase their time lines, past two week say nai ki the increase, now 7 weeks say 11 weeks ka jump.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Well Done CES 11 Weeks :mad:, by the time you send ECA report there will be no point of applying under FSW14
CIC Cap count stands at 3,510 , So far only may applications has processed

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CES timeline:

Documents received by CES from me and University: 23rd June 2014
Acknowledgement and Bank deduction: 10th July 2014
Wait ... Wait ... Wait ...
A lot of email exchange

Processing done: 17th September 2014
CES will post ti soon.

atlast :p

grath99

May 27, 2014
Hi

I m applying under NOC 1123 for prof marketing, advertising, public relations. I have received all the required docs (including transcripts) for submission. I have downloaded the form from the site.
1. What i understand is I hv to send 3 different envelops - 1. With detail form, color copy of marksheet & degree 2. Transcript for Bachelor degree 3. Trascript for Diploma degree
2. All three envelops required to send to the following address:

For Detail form, degree and marksheet -
Comparative Education Service (CES)
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
162 St. George Street
Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 2E9

For Transcript -
c/o Research Department
162 St. George Street

3. Is there any application no or ID no generation from the website to help CES to identify my transcripts envelop with my application package?
4. How many Photographs I need to attach with application package?

Can someone help me with my qurery??

thx in advance.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grath99 said:
Hi

I m applying under NOC 1123 for prof marketing, advertising, public relations. I have received all the required docs (including transcripts) for submission. I have downloaded the form from the site.
1. What i understand is I hv to send 3 different envelops - 1. With detail form, color copy of marksheet & degree 2. Transcript for Bachelor degree 3. Trascript for Diploma degree
2. All three envelops required to send to the following address:

For Detail form, degree and marksheet -
162 St. George Street

For Transcript -
c/o Research Department
162 St. George Street

3. Is there any application no or ID no generation from the website to help CES to identify my transcripts envelop with my application package?
4. How many Photographs I need to attach with application package?

Can someone help me with my qurery??

thx in advance.
relevant institutes will courier degree and transcripts directly but not you. if u r sending then write uni /college name in sender box, people from FedEx knows it very well, no idea about other courier services.
one colour copy of each transcripts(sem-1, 2 , 3 , 4 and so) and degree with institutions' envelop and an additional colour copy with your application.
two receiver address are mentioned at the end of application form.. onr for application and one for degrees/transcripts
plus "university rqst for doc form" must be enclosed(singed by controlar) with each university envelope
further, they will send you the student # and basket # via email, once they charge your credit card etc.
no photographs are required. only a colour photocopy of your photo identification showing your date of birth is required.

grath99

May 27, 2014
thx buddy.

understood. i will courier sealed transcript on behalf of my university. Also wanted to check do we required the color photocopy of transcript along with the application package.

at the time of courier dont require ref no on the envelop... i hope i understood yr answer...

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grath99 said:
thx buddy.

understood. i will courier sealed transcript on behalf of my university. Also wanted to check do we required the color photocopy of transcript along with the application package.

at the time of courier dont require ref no on the envelop... i hope i understood yr answer...
yes, colour copies of all transcripts/degrees must be enclosed with the application package.
imp note: colour copies of final yr transcripts along will all semester transcripts must the attached.
Timelines:if u r sending doc today then the tentative timelines of receiving final report would be the last week on december- 2014.
. so put-on ur socks and best of luck...
ak baat aur, dont jump on the horses in the assessment days...... :D :D :D patience would be ur best frnd during this process.

grath99

May 27, 2014
yes buddy got yr point on timeline... actually i did my WES report: which says Canadian equivalency of three yrs undergraduate study... i believe they wont consider application with this outcomes from WES...

so trying my luck with other agency...

Mazharbari

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15 Feb, 7 August 2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7-8-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
My card was charged on 18th of July 2014, Calling everyday just to find out that my application is in queue. Last week I had a heated conversation with CES representative and the person said assessment will be completed in a week. Today I called again after a week and the application is still in queue. CES better hire more assessors rather giving excuses like we have a high number of applications being received. Every week there is a new estimated time for assessment and we just have to wait for unspecified time. This thing is getting on my nerves.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazharbari said:
My card was charged on 18th of July 2014, Calling everyday just to find out that my application is in queue. Last week I had a heated conversation with CES representative and the person said assessment will be completed in a week. Today I called again after a week and the application is still in queue. CES better hire more assessors rather giving excuses like we have a high number of applications being received. Every week there is a new estimated time for assessment and we just have to wait for unspecified time. This thing is getting on my nerves.
Hope fully u will get ur report in next week, beside it is useless to talk with them , they work on there way and they do not inform or give update any individual case related query..... :)

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
beeba-bacha said:
Hope fully u will get ur report in next week, beside it is useless to talk with them , they work on there way and they do not inform or give update any individual case related query..... :)
Yes right....

I m also waiting dear.................

But no idea where it is hold...................

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooolideal said:
Yes right....

I m also waiting dear.................

But no idea where it is hold...................
hy mr. cool, share ur timelines?
wat abt ur ielts?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
beeba-bacha said:
hy mr. cool, share ur timelines?
wat abt ur ielts?
Send documents by university on 27 July
Send by me on 4th August
DD charge on 11 August
Now waiting :(

IELTS....Oh my God don't ask yaar Speaking suck....

Writing test will be held on 20th sep

I think difficult to apply because of IELTS

Only Allah can safe me only....Pray Friends.............

Regards

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey all people assessing your degrees from CES, i have a question for you ppl.

Do we need to send secondary education certificates if we are assessing and claiming points for post-secondary ? What if i send secondary certificates for a safe side and the visa officer then rejects application claiming i havent got ECA for those when i m just claiming it for Masters and Bachelors?

Any advices esp from those who have sent their applications.

Thanks