lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application was recieved March 2013.
Started Processing May 2013.
Citizenship Test Invitation December 2014.

Sassy22

Nov 5, 2014
hi lenium .
nice to know you recieved your test, am from edmonton office also .july applicant 2014 in process october , background check completed , file transferred to the edmonton office , now i await my test.well as per the agent i just spoke with.

hope all goes well for you.

bambino

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Today I crashed another citizenship ceremony, and was able to have a long chat with a very, very nice and helpful citizenship officer.

Many new people are being brought in to speed up processing. In particular, the number of officers who will be dealing with non-routine applications is being increased several-fold, with the expectation being that once they are all trained and online, processing will take no more than six months from the time a file becomes non-routine.

As you may have noticed from what has been posted on this forum, routine processing times at Edmonton have already been reduced significantly, and that trend is also likely to continue.

It's a shame they didn't do this years ago, but oh well.

fortmacresident

Nov 3, 2014
Its still pleasing to hear they are putting plans in place to quicken things up.

I appllied from Fort Mac so Im guessing Edmonton is where my application will be processed. Does anyone know if this is correct?

solvay

Nov 18, 2014
fortmacresident said:
Its still pleasing to hear they are putting plans in place to quicken things up.

I appllied from Fort Mac so Im guessing Edmonton is where my application will be processed. Does anyone know if this is correct?
Yes, FM cases were processed in Edmonton.

123xyz

Dec 6, 2014
I spoke to an CIC agent several days ago, and she couldn't find any scheduled January oath dates for Edmonton in her computer system. Edmonton CIC has not uploaded those dates yet... Don't know if they schedule any more ceremonies in the remaining of December...

solvay

Nov 18, 2014
123xyz said:
I spoke to an CIC agent several days ago, and she couldn't find any scheduled January oath dates for Edmonton in her computer system. Edmonton CIC has not uploaded those dates yet... Don't know if they schedule any more ceremonies in the remaining of December...
Hi, dear:

When did you take your test?

notalawyer

Star Member
Jul 23, 2007
tim1111 said:
Hi,
I wrote test on 20 Oct. 2014.
Was asked for signing the CBSA consent form for a stamp missing in PP during the interview on the test day,though consent was given in RQ already.
Is anybody in the same situation and waiting for oath?
Hi Tim1111,

I recently wrote the test in Edmonton, Dec 8, the officer needed CBSA report due to several unstamped US trips. I was told 2-4 months to hear back from them. I gave consent on the form but it was not obtained before hand and I assumed they would have otherwise I would have requested one. Have you heard back about oath?

Thanks

tim1111

Oct 24, 2014
notalawyer said:
Hi Tim1111,

I recently wrote the test in Edmonton, Dec 8, the officer needed CBSA report due to several unstamped US trips. I was told 2-4 months to hear back from them. I gave consent on the form but it was not obtained before hand and I assumed they would have otherwise I would have requested one. Have you heard back about oath?

Thanks
Hi,

No, nothing yet!!!

kumark

Apr 1, 2009
Hi Friends,

I am looking for if anybody had test on Nov 14, 2014 and got oath ceremony invitation letter?

Thanks

solvay

Nov 18, 2014
kumark said:
Hi Friends,

I am looking for if anybody had test on Nov 14, 2014 and got oath ceremony invitation letter?

Thanks
I did test on Nov 13, no news at all. Expecting Feb.