+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CItizenship test invitation

P2912

Jul 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

As per my status tracker for citizenship application, I have to do my citizenship test between 18 March 2022 to 7 April 2022.

But I did not receive test invitation email yet.

Most of the people I contacted, they told me they receive before scheduled date.

Did anyone know what should I do ? or anyone had similar issue ?

Thank You in advance

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

As per my status tracker for citizenship application, I have to do my citizenship test between 18 March 2022 to 7 April 2022.

But I did not receive test invitation email yet.

Most of the people I contacted, they told me they receive before scheduled date.

Did anyone know what should I do ? or anyone had similar issue ?

Thank You in advance
Call them. If you didn't receive an email and didn't go to spam, there might be a mistake in your email address in the system.

P2912

Jul 10, 2018
Call them. If you didn't receive an email and didn't go to spam, there might be a mistake in your email address in the system.

I did call them lot of time, not response.

I have same email address from beginning and I have received all my updates on that email.

I found this email address for online citizen test issues;
IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I emailed them, will update if I will get any answer.

Reactions: kslojewska

aspiringcanadian292

Feb 26, 2022
As far as I remember there is a link here in the forums that gets you directly in the test. You can do it without the email. If I find it I'll post it in here.

K_T

Sep 16, 2018
I did call them lot of time, not response.

I have same email address from beginning and I have received all my updates on that email.

I found this email address for online citizen test issues;
IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I emailed them, will update if I will get any answer.
Hey I'm in the same boat. I also have to do my citizenship test between 18 March 2022 to 7 April 2022 but haven't received any invitation yet. Can you please let me know if you have an update on this? Thanks

P2912

Jul 10, 2018
Sorry for late update

I received email back and they gave me link to start the test.

i was able to finish right-away

negativesum

May 7, 2022
@P2912 Thank you for the update. Can you share how long it took you to get the test link via email? Like was it right after you gave them a call or send them an email?

P2912

Jul 10, 2018
@P2912 Thank you for the update. Can you share how long it took you to get the test link via email? Like was it right after you gave them a call or send them an email?
I contacted them via email and I got response within 24hrs. In which they gave me link.

in my research at that time, I found that if you’re scheduled to take test and did not receive email for test link. You can directly go to test link and do the test.

test link only works if you’re scheduled to take test.

Reactions: alexross

negativesum

May 7, 2022
I contacted them via email and I got response within 24hrs. In which they gave me link.

in my research at that time, I found that if you’re scheduled to take test and did not receive email for test link. You can directly go to test link and do the test.

test link only works if you’re scheduled to take test.
Aah, I see! Thank you.