+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application in August 2017

Achazz

Sep 13, 2017
How
It works for me by PR# which starts whit PA and some digits. it's such a kinds of weird before getting AOR !
You can also try with your Id # which is on the front side of your PR and put your 8 digits without dash (-) and select Client Id number (UCI). I hope it will work for yo
You are right. when can we expect our first mate (from August 217 group) to be called for Citizenship Test? any idea?

Achazz

Sep 13, 2017
It works for me by PR# which starts whit PA and some digits. it's such a kinds of weird before getting AOR !
You can also try with your Id # which is on the front side of your PR and put your 8 digits without dash (-) and select Client Id number (UCI). I hope it will work for you.
Can yoo please tell us how it work for you? It's not working for us? Show us please . Thank you

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Can yoo please tell us how it work for you? It's not working for us? Show us please . Thank you
Wait for AOR email and it will have your application number etc. and can check afterwards, usually a day or so later after receiving AOR, mileage vary :)

RCCA

Aug 16, 2017
Good Afternoon,

I checked my status on line. Now it is In Process (as of October 2). Kindly update my row on the spreadsheet. Thank you.

Achazz

Sep 13, 2017
Sent application: August 24, 2017
Received : August 28, 2017
Waiting for AOR

Any idea if I will be receiving AOR soon.
Please include me in your list Admin.

Thank you

medoo

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I forgot to put my daughter's original Birth Certificate translation in our application, so they returned it and asked for her BC to attach. Indeed I just put a copy of it before!
Hi,
They ask for copy only from original Birth certificate and copy also from the original translation right? because I sent like that I didn't sent any original all copy. Waiting for your reply thank you

Chi2Van

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Sent application: August 24, 2017
Received : August 28, 2017
Waiting for AOR

Any idea if I will be receiving AOR soon.
Please include me in your list Admin.

Thank you
Hi! I've added you to the spreadsheet. Are you a single applicant or family, and how many days in Canada?

As for when you'll get your AOR, this month it's averaging 37 days after delivery. This seems to be realistic- May, June and July are all 35-37 days.

Reactions: DohMan

rao_manoj2004

Star Member
May 4, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/04/2010
AOR Received.
20/08/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20/07/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
28/11/2012
No AOR yet :( ... Sep application would start getting AOR now
Looks like application is with some lazy officer or lost ...

Reactions: alsaour

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi,
They ask for copy only from original Birth certificate and copy also from the original translation right? because I sent like that I didn't sent any original all copy. Waiting for your reply thank you
For me it was returned cause I hadn't sent the original translation, so wait until to see what will happen to your application. don't panic, for one by one the situation would be different !

Last edited:
Reactions: medoo and DohMan

Achazz

Sep 13, 2017
Hi! I've added you to the spreadsheet. Are you a single applicant or family, and how many days in Canada?

As for when you'll get your AOR, this month it's averaging 37 days after delivery. This seems to be realistic- May, June and July are all 35-37 days.
hawk

---/

Hello.

Application sent August 24,2017
Received : August 28, 2018
PRCalculation 1,464 days
Single applicant
AOR: October 3, 2017 - 36 days
Pls update data sheet.

Thank you.