+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO LETTER

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hi,

I need some help regarding the initial acceptance that I got via email from CIO. The problem is that I received the email indicating my file no. on 22 June 09 but haven't got the letter via mail yet. Now, I want to send all the documents to visa office for verification. Should I wait for the letter or send the requested documents with a new completely filled application form to visa office?

Please reply,
coolangy

P

pv

Don't wait for the letter in normal post mail -- i think CIO not sending confirmation via maail.

But don't forget to take the printout of the email which you have recieved from CIO, you need to send that email printout with your completed application package

good luck

AppforCan

Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Buffalo AOR 30JUL2009
File Transfer...
27April2010 to NY
Hi,

I am in the same boat and I also heard the same that CIO doesnt send email AND letter. So I am going to take the printout of email and send it across. Thanks

AppforCan

Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Buffalo AOR 30JUL2009
File Transfer...
27April2010 to NY
Hi coolangy,

I have a question wrt the forms you are submittng. Would you be using the same dates and sign it as you had in the initial application to CIO or it would be the current dates on the signed forms while submitting to local visa office? Thanks

P

pv

Forms needs to be with most recent date, what we submitted to CIO is not acceptable by Buffalo / or may be by any VISA office.

Where ever we have to sign it should be with current date.

AppforCan

Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Buffalo AOR 30JUL2009
File Transfer...
27April2010 to NY