+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO - ALL PNP APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE (Preparing Package, Apply, AOR, Transfer)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
There is high possibility. He should have sent the Medicals which would have reduced significantly. But yes i think its before end of the year as only one thing pending for him is Medicals.

Actually you can plan for medicals this month and send them to Paris VO. No need to wait for visa office request as its less time period to get visa and that too for this visa office its very less.
They knows that VictorPapa need to be there before next year for arranging new year party for all of us. ;D

We don't mind if they issue visa for VictorPapa without medical :p

Best of Luck...

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi VisaPapa and all friends, I have a few questions:

I am an inland PnP applicant, my file was sent to CIO Sydney in April. I got my file number a few days ago.

Will my file be transfered to Ottawa in the near future? When does the " processing time 17 months" start? From April or from the time that Ottawa office gets my application?

My first application sent in Jan. 2015 was returned in April and I re-submitted it on the same day I got it. However I did not attach the return notice sheet with it. I heard a few people that some second-time applications were being processed as if they were submitted the first time( save a few months of time!)

I am going to send an email to change my residential address. Can I request for placing my application back to the Jan. application batch? I really don't want to waste 3 months...

Thanks!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littleapple said:
Hi VisaPapa and all friends, I have a few questions:

I am an inland PnP applicant, my file was sent to CIO Sydney in April. I got my file number a few days ago.

Will my file be transfered to Ottawa in the near future? When does the " processing time 17 months" start? From April or from the time that Ottawa office gets my application?

My first application sent in Jan. 2015 was returned in April and I re-submitted it on the same day I got it. However I did not attach the return notice sheet with it. I heard a few people that some second-time applications were being processed as if they were submitted the first time( save a few months of time!)

I am going to send an email to change my residential address. Can I request for placing my application back to the Jan. application batch? I really don't want to waste 3 months...

Thanks!
My friend,
1)Your file will be transferred to your local visa office (For Inland applicants it is Ottawa) within 15 to 21 days after your EP AOR received date.
2)There won't be any 17 Months processing times because most of PNP applications will be finalized within 8 to 10 months these days and You can expect your passport request at the end of 2015 or January/February 2016.
3)When you already received your EP AOR then they started to move your application forward and I think any new request from your side maybe has a negative affect on your application processing time then I suggest you to let them work and don't worry, you will receive your visa within 8 - 10 months! You can just update your residential address when your application reached your local visa office and you can use their "Case Specific Enquiry" page for update your new residential address.

Good Luck ;)

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Victorpapa, I called you Visapapa~ haha I was assuming you were the Father who granted Immigration Visa oh my.....my imagination has no limit....

Thanks for the guidance... okay I will update my address on the website instead of emailing them the change?

Hopefully they can process applications faster...you are lucky Victorpapa, France is two times faster than Ottawa! (at least according to the processing time claimed on the website)

After wasting 3 months, I have lost my patience....sigh

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another question:

Why is that on this forum, In Process happens before Medical Exam Request, while on some other forums, Medical Exam request takes place bofore In Process?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littleapple said:
Another question:

Why is that on this forum, In Process happens before Medical Exam Request, while on some other forums, Medical Exam request takes place bofore In Process?
Sometimes for Inland applicants they ask for Medical Request before In Process but for Outlands MR will receive after In Process.

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you Victorpapa, how could you be so knowledge about all this?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littleapple said:
thank you Victorpapa, how could you be so knowledge about all this?
You're welcome my friend, Everybody who read others experiences here, can get more information about many thing related to Canadian immigration matters. ;)

Good Luck.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
My friends,

I received my second AOR from visa office today! My application delivered to Paris visa office on 11/07/2015! ;)

My Timeline:

Application received by CIO: 07 MAY 2015
Received Direct AOR (EP + UCI): 23 JUNE 2015 (47 Days after application received by CIO)
Application received by Paris Visa Office: 11 JULY 2015 (18 Days after EP AOR)
Congratulations Victorpapa..

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
I just got my EP AOR today! :) Glory to God! :)

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
anyone know whats the next step after this? and how long? Inland applicant

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
ness12 said:
anyone know whats the next step after this? and how long? Inland applicant
usually it is the medical request for inlands..i received my ep one week before..waiting for MR

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats happened to EP AOR for Outland Applicants:

We can see in the past two weeks, CIO stopped sending EP AOR for Outland applicants and they are working on 13 APRIL to 1 MAY 2015 Inland submitted applications instead. They are trying to sweep away those remaining Inland April applications and then I think they will return back on course and they will start sending AOR to on/after 15 MAY OUTLAND submitted applications very soon. ;)

Good Luck

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Received AOR (EP) on June 08, 2015 but NO MR or file transfer to VO yet.

Did any one get MR who received AOR on June?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
invisible80 said:
Received AOR (EP) on June 08, 2015 but NO MR or file transfer to VO yet.

Did any one get MR who received AOR on June?
Your file is in your local visa office now because it doesn't take over a month for file transfer (It usually takes from 15 days to 21 days) but your local visa office didn't send you File Transfer Email.