+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Buffalo Returned Application Package (AINP)

larka81

Apr 1, 2009
One more question: Why do I need to have proof of relationship in Canada if i m going through PNP route (I m not being sponsored by the family member)?

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
I've received my AINP nomination and sending my CIC forms now.

I do not have birth certificate for my spouse but I've a non-availability letter from municipal (where he was born) and an affidavit signed by his mother under oath and in front of notary public in india.

Is that acceptable? Anyone else had similar problem? Please help with your response.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
shyli said:

I do not have birth certificate for my spouse but I've a non-availability letter from municipal (where he was born) and an affidavit signed by his mother under oath and in front of notary public in india.

Is that acceptable? Anyone else had similar problem? Please help with your response.
Ya I read a post sometime ago where a letter from parent supported absence of birth certificate.Just add a letter explaining to CIC why the birth cert is not available.Also try to make sure you fill out everything on your application and N/A where not application so that you app should not be sent back to you. Good Luck.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
You don't need to have "Proof of Relationship in Canada" if you don't have any close relative in Canada. The instruction (Appendix A: Checklist) says "IF APPLICABLE."

larka81 said:
One more question: Why do I need to have proof of relationship in Canada if i m going through PNP route (I m not being sponsored by the family member)?

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
Thanks rascojenkins!

I'm going to send a letter explaining the situation and affidavit + non-availability letter from municipal as attachement.
Hope they do not return/deny the application.

rascojenkins said:
shyli said:

Ya I read a post sometime ago where a letter from parent supported absence of birth certificate.Just add a letter explaining to CIC why the birth cert is not available.Also try to make sure you fill out everything on your application and N/A where not application so that you app should not be sent back to you. Good Luck.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
shyli said:
Thanks rascojenkins!

I'm going to send a letter explaining the situation and affidavit + non-availability letter from municipal as attachement.
Hope they do not return/deny the application.
You are just fine. Even my wife did not have one and an affidavit from her parents + birth certificate issued from the embassy based on passport worked. I am now in the last leg (medicals done and PCC's requested, sending them soon).

Good luck

ymanoelpia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2009
hi! My husband just sent our application last April 27, and later we realized that we skip some box( date of birth) on the application form. We are expecting that our application will be returned to us but until now we haven't got any mail from Buffalo. Is there any chance that they are going to consider our mistakes and continue processing our application since those info can be seen in our birth certificate that we submitted?

MEU

Jun 14, 2009
my package has been returned with a letter from the CIC it says:

My application is not acceptable because of missing information in schedule 3 page 2 (the detailed main duites of my job)
i wrote in the application that my NOC number is 4131 which states that i am an Instructor and and my main duties is well known as i am working in Technology & Engineering Institute.

I am resding the application again tomrrow through DHL which cost me $80, I am really surpriesed that some people's application is retuned because of the word "Present" as I didn't mention it at all in my application and the letter from CIC didn't mention it too!!!

Is this mean that after sending it again to CIC they can return it to me again for this reason!! If they did so, then why the don't send all the reasons together!!!