+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC ask me for medical examination. Good news or not??

Xavir

Jun 5, 2013
Hello
My wife ask for student visa and open work permit for me,we aply on sept 3 on line and we received the email from CIC asking for medical examination , this is good news or what can a happen after that?
We did allready and still waitting , some body know The next step?
We have our passport with us.
My wife intake January 2014.

Thanks

canadastudentvisa

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2013
Xavir said:
Hello
My wife ask for student visa and open work permit for me,we aply on sept 3 on line and we received the email from CIC asking for medical examination , this is good news or what can a happen after that?

Thanks
Hi

what country are you applying from? And when did they send you email for medical?

Xavir

Jun 5, 2013
We apply on line sept 3, and we received a email from CIC on oct 25
We apply from Buenos aires

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
Normally medical is very gud news :)

siva246

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xavir said:
Hello

Thanks
congrats you have very bright chances of getting visa after medical call.once you finish with your medical and everything is fine, you will receive your passport request and you are ready to go.

Xavir

Jun 5, 2013
We pass one more week (N 9) and so far no news......
Why take so long????
We can't wait to long, we need to know the final desition to set up everything to go or keep living at home.

Please share your experience time after received a request for medicals, how long take the desition.

Thanks

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Xavir said:
We pass one more week (N 9) and so far no news......
Why take so long????
We can't wait to long, we need to know the final desition to set up everything to go or keep living at home.

Please share your experience time after received a request for medicals, how long take the desition.

Thanks
request for medicals is definitely one step closer. Sometimes, the hospitals take 5 days or more to send the report. so delay could be explained. For eg, Elbit Banaglore takes 5 days to upload whereas Fortis, not only gives appointment on the same day many times, but also uploads the reports within 2-3 days. U should get a req for passport soon.

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Hello Xavier,

It is mainly depends on the visa processing center. I applied open work visa for my wife on November 14th and i got the request for medicals on 27th November.

You can pack your bags, if you get request for medicals. after passing a medical test you dont need to worry at all.