+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC account locked

davebruce

Apr 6, 2015
Hi, my visa application with CIC has been locked, I screwed up my security questions and got the message
You have answered all of your security questions incorrectly.

Your account has been locked. You are no longer able to recover you account online.
Apparently I need to talk to someone at the cic about getting this fixed. I am in australia and cant find a number to talk to. The australian visa offices just have a automated phone system that is no help.

Anyone know a contact number that is useful for this?

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
davebruce said:
Hi, my visa application with CIC has been locked, I screwed up my security questions and got the message

Your account has been locked. You are no longer able to recover you account online.
Apparently I need to talk to someone at the cic about getting this fixed. I am in australia and cant find a number to talk to. The australian visa offices just have a automated phone system that is no help.

hopefully this post will save you :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mycic-identity-validation-3-security-questions-account-locked-t156041.0.html

ihaleem9

Aug 11, 2016
Process has changed. They don't unlock via calls. I tried everything for days and days before I figured out what worked. You'll have to fill a web form with your complain.

Search for IRCC web form and fill it with Application Type: Technical difficulties. They unlocked mine in 2 days. You'll receive an email when they unlock.

Saf.F.FN.98

Aug 10, 2023
I am facing the same issue. Although my security question (and the answers) were the same as last night when my account was accessed.

ajan6

Jul 30, 2023
i, my visa application with CIC has been locked, I screwed up my security questions and got the message

Apparently I need to talk to someone at the cic about getting this fixed. I am in srilanka and cant find a number to talk to. The srilanka visa offices just have a automated phone system that is no help.

How to unlock?

sunilbrar

Mar 5, 2024
i, my visa application with CIC has been locked, I screwed up my security questions and got the message

Apparently I need to talk to someone at the cic about getting this fixed. I am in srilanka and cant find a number to talk to. The srilanka visa offices just have a automated phone system that is no help.

How to unlock?

Have you found solution?