+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chefs and Cooks 6241 and 6242 MI-3 July 2011.

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
john590 said:
hi chefprashi,

My case is same they asked me to submit Pcc from FBI if I have stayed in U.S for more than six months. I Explained them about c1d visa and did my medical on 17 Nov 2011 and send PPS on 18 Nov. my dd was encashed by them on 5 DEC and Iam still waiting for my passports. I have already applied for caips notes to know the possible reason for delay. some of chefs and cooks i know who worked on cruise ships got visa without FBI pcc. Iam hoping for same for all of us.
Can u please explain me how to apply for caips notes from India.

winendine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
In the Kitchen
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Doc's Request.
All docs sub. with app.
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band8 with app.
File Transfer...
10-03-2012 w/ file trans. to NDVO
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
201X
chefprashi said:
Please see specific posts on how to order for caips notes. There are alot of threads in this forum. As far as I remember, I had seen that caips notes notes can be completely ordered online and they send the caips thru email.

john590

Nov 28, 2011
chefprashi said:

Try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
john590 said:
hi chefprashi,

My case is same they asked me to submit Pcc from FBI if I have stayed in U.S for more than six months. I Explained them about c1d visa and did my medical on 17 Nov 2011 and send PPS on 18 Nov. my dd was encashed by them on 5 DEC and Iam still waiting for my passports. I have already applied for caips notes to know the possible reason for delay. some of chefs and cooks i know who worked on cruise ships got visa without FBI pcc. Iam hoping for same for all of us.
Did u ever try sending e mail to ndvo. And wat abt FBI. Did u apply for that.

john590

Nov 28, 2011
chefprashi said:
Did u ever try sending e mail to ndvo. And wat abt FBI. Did u apply for that.
They didn't reply to my query they only told me after 25 days that since iam using a representative for my immigration so they will communicate with them only. today i have asked my consultant to send them a mail.

Regarding FBI pcc i applied in end of oct2011 and i got my pcc in feb 2012 by that time my medical and my explanation regarding c1d visa were submitted and my ecas was showing medical received.. my consultant advised me not to submit pcc at this stage because they have accepted our explanation regarding c1d status.

winendine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
In the Kitchen
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Doc's Request.
All docs sub. with app.
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band8 with app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
201X
john590 said:
They didn't reply to my query they only told me after 25 days that since iam using a representative for my immigration so they will communicate with them only. today i have asked my consultant to send them a mail.

Regarding FBI pcc i applied in end of oct2011 and i got my pcc in feb 2012 by that time my medical and my explanation regarding c1d visa were submitted and my ecas was showing medical received.. my consultant advised me not to submit pcc at this stage because they have accepted our explanation regarding c1d status.
John thank you for this message. Can I ask you for a favor? Please email the contents of your C1D explanation letter in brief to me. I may have to do the same so your help is valuable. You can post the contents so all of us shippies can benefit, thanks.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
hi all..
i am fsw (under cook category) and i got my 2 aor from ndvo...my question is that i was living in australia for 4 years and than i came back to my country,i applied for pcc and got it last yaer which is attached to my pr case, and than never travelled to oz after that..so just want to know that should i apply for new pcc as it is old for more than one year or the same wud be valid bcoz i never travelled to australia,how much time is given by VO in case i have to submit a new one as it takes around 2 months for AFP to give police clearence and finger prints
thanks in advance

SairRam

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Toronto,ON Canada....
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/1/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Application Received on 6/2/2012
AOR Received.
P.E.R on 6/03/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
A.O.R on 28/03/2012
Med's Request
5/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
Waived Off....
Passport Req..
5/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/07/2012
LANDED..........
2/09/2012
naaz12 said:
hi all..
i am fsw (under cook category) and i got my 2 aor from ndvo...my question is that i was living in australia for 4 years and than i came back to my country,i applied for pcc and got it last yaer which is attached to my pr case, and than never travelled to oz after that..so just want to know that should i apply for new pcc as it is old for more than one year or the same wud be valid bcoz i never travelled to australia,how much time is given by VO in case i have to submit a new one as it takes around 2 months for AFP to give police clearence and finger prints
thanks in advance
Hi Naaz12,
The NDVO will ask for it, if they need it, but I suggest you should apply for 1 b'coz it's may delay ur process, they will might ask for it when they sent u MR/RPRF/PPR.

john590

Nov 28, 2011
winendine said:
John thank you for this message. Can I ask you for a favor? Please email the contents of your C1D explanation letter in brief to me. I may have to do the same so your help is valuable. You can post the contents so all of us shippies can benefit, thanks.

Give me your email id

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
SairRam said:
Hi Naaz12,
The NDVO will ask for it, if they need it, but I suggest you should apply for 1 b'coz it's may delay ur process, they will might ask for it when they sent u MR/RPRF/PPR.
thanks sairRam... :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
CIC updated the numbers today and Cook has been capped. My brother in law mailed his application from California on March 8 arriving around March 18 and hasn't heard anything. Do you think he made the cap? He is very worried.

sabyozi

Apr 6, 2012
HI PLS HELP..I sent my application for NOC cook category my courier received by CIO on 4th apr when the caps were 440 but when I checkd the capping after 2 days ie on 6th it reachd 500. Will they include my application??? I am so nervous

Mr_Canadream

Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellows!

It seems that cook's cap is already reached!
My application under NOC 6242 was filed at March 15th and PER was issued at March 28th.
If anyone here got its PER latter than that please post. So, we will be able to determine the exactly ending day for this NOC.

I hope sabyozi stay into the cap number and I wish a good luck for everyone here!

winendine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
In the Kitchen
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Doc's Request.
All docs sub. with app.
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band8 with app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
201X
Paramvir said:
Hey winendine, nice to c such a thread for like of us. Great work. +1.

Cheers,
Param
No problem, I opened the thread firstly for me! LOL to be honest, now I more happy to see everyone benefiting. More the better, we get more ideas more solutions.