+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline, WHO FILLED IN 2010

user

Jun 15, 2006
kachrakhana said:
Guys,

I want to know the application package you guys submitted.

Did you guys send medical,Police clearance,Original Nikhama and application fees with landing fees with your application or not.Also does it make any difference in processing time if we submit everything with application?
Please send everything with the application; sending the documents in parts is not a good idea. You don't need to send original nikah nama, just send its notarized photocopy. PCC must be original. Yes, you need to attach medical reciept that DMP will give you, with the application package.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kachrakhana said:
Guys,

Did you guys send medical,Police clearance,Original Nikhama and application fees with landing fees with your application or not.Also does it make any difference in processing time if we submit everything with application?
I submitted everything at once, if you don't then later they will send you a letter asking you to pay the fees then you will pay the fees and will have to let them know basically they will put another Bring Forward date on your file. So it is better to send it all in once to save time.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
user said:
Please send everything with the application; sending the documents in parts is not a good idea. You don't need to send original nikah nama, just send its notarized photocopy. PCC must be original. Yes, you need to attach medical reciept that DMP will give you, with the application package.
Just to correct the above, you will need to send the original URDU nikah naama with a certified translation with it in English or French...

Below is exactly what it says in the check list:

Nationals of Pakistan:
• Photocopies of identification cards, “Tazkira” or “Shinakhti Pass”, with certified translation in
English or French.
• Original birth certificates for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner, together with
certified translations into English or French. A birth certificate is normally acceptable if the
registration of the birth was made shortly after the birth. The birth certificate must bear the name
of the person whose birth it records, and must have been issued on the prescribed form by an
official responsible for the registration of births in the municipality or district in which the birth took
place.
Original marriage certificate or “Nikah Nama” issued by an official responsible for the registration
of marriages in the district in which the marriage took place and bearing the Nikah registry seal.
You must also submit a certified translation in English or French. Wedding photos. Christians
should provide an extract from the marriage registry or the church where the marriage was
performed.
• If you or your spouse or common-law partner have been previously married, you must attach
prior marriage certificates, divorce decrees or death certificates. “Statements of divorce” are not
acceptable.
• Educational documents for applicant and spouse such as all educational documents and
school leaving certificates
• Original birth certificates for each child included in the application form. Late registration of
birth certificates are not acceptable.

R

rathika

kachrakhana said:
Guys,

.......hi i send my application with police clearance,medical,marriage certificate,application and landing fees,photos of our wedding,photos we took on outings ,e-mails,letter,greeting cards,i also send some money for him that receipt also.........the reason i send the whole package my brother also sponsered his wife with all these thing what mentioned above his application recieved sept 10,2009 approved and transfered to colombo oct 15 2009 visa issued dec 15 2009 no interview no questions what so ever...so good luck and have a good holidays......

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
user said:
Send them Original Nikah nama not photocopy. And send all things at the same time.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S khan said:
Send them Original Nikah nama not photocopy. And send all things at the same time.
salam.......
whn they will req 4 pasport?5 mnths has been cmpltd of my file in islmbd......
do u hv any idea?

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
ainy inam said:
salam.......
whn they will req 4 pasport?5 mnths has been cmpltd of my file in islmbd......
do u hv any idea?
well dear you have to be very patient cause you've to wait for a long time though before asking such question now a days they finalize 80% of the cases in 16 months according to : www.cic.gc.ca

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
I am wondering if there is anyone here whose sponsorship was approved in October 2010 or later. I was approved on October 1st but my wife has still not received AOR from Islamabad..

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidney said:
well dear you have to be very patient cause you've to wait for a long time though before asking such question now a days they finalize 80% of the cases in 16 months according to : www.cic.gc.ca
salam......
16 mnths :mad: but islmbd gv me 9 mnths.........

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
:mad:
UPDATE:

My husbands Medical expired December 15th 2010, I sent an email to ISB Visa office and asked them how they proceed if the Medical expires and I also asked them for a brief update on my sponsorship application. I sent them the email on December 16th 2010 and today I have received again the generic reply they always send me, see below reply:

Dear Client,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.
Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

I am so upset and so is my husband in Pakistan!!! I Miss him so much!!!
ISB processed my file April 27th 2010 and the letter said they will process the app within 9 months. It will be 9 months on January 27th 2011, so let us see what happens then. I will keep you all posted on what happens next ...

M

maximus391

Jaania said:
:mad:
UPDATE:

My husbands Medical expired December 15th 2010, I sent an email to ISB Visa office and asked them how they proceed if the Medical expires and I also asked them for a brief update on my sponsorship application. I sent them the email on December 16th 2010 and today I have received again the generic reply they always send me, see below reply:

Dear Client,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.
Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Dear Sister, Please be patent and note that no husband case is getting solved in less than 16-20 months rightnow, but inshallah timelines will improve in 2011. My wife has also sponsored me and i am waiting from last 15 Months :(

I am so upset and so is my husband in Pakistan!!! I Miss him so much!!!
ISB processed my file April 27th 2010 and the letter said they will process the app within 9 months. It will be 9 months on January 27th 2011, so let us see what happens then. I will keep you all posted on what happens next ...

vinkum78

Dec 20, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep 2008
Med's Done....
04 Jan 2010
Passport Req..
12 Jul 2010
VISA ISSUED...
22 Sep 2010
Hi everyone,

Happy new year.

I was wondering if anyone of you have underwent the similar situation and guide me on my query please.

I am Canadian PR Card holder (landed there recently) and currently residing in Pakistan. However, I intend to move to Canada this year. My initial application - for some good reasons - didn't include spouse and kid, though my application did mention specifically that I will sponsor them once my own application is finalized. I, however, want, if possible, to apply for sponsoring my family while living in Pakistan. Can you kindly guide me if it is practically possible to apply for sponsorship while being in Pakistan.

Thanks

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
S khan said:
Hello! i want to know that we need to send original birth certificate of spouse along with other docs or just certify photocopy of birth certificate is enough for them !

bye tc
Ali

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
m_alihussain said:
Hello! i want to know that we need to send original birth certificate of spouse along with other docs or just certify photocopy of birth certificate is enough for them !

bye tc
Ali
Everything original with certified translation in english or french

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
wes786 said:
Everything original with certified translation in english or french
Thanks wes786 !!

i need your help regarding imm008 egen - Application form ! where details of family member required (other than father, mother, sis and bro) on second page. my wife is filling out this form as an applicant so either she will provide my details as a spouse in that family member details along with my photo or not ? i have PR and i m living in canada !

thanks