+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hello guys, I got email to send my info to london and they asked to send my passport to islamabad after exactly 15 days,, but after 5 days I got exactly same email asking for exact same info but this time they asked to send passport to isb after 1 month,,. does anyone else have got email like this and which email we should follow...? reply plz

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
sharjeel91 said:
Hello guys, I got email to send my info to london and they asked to send my passport to islamabad after exactly 15 days,, but after 5 days I got exactly same email asking for exact same info but this time they asked to send passport to isb after 1 month,,. does anyone else have got email like this and which email we should follow...? reply plz
Congrats, the main this is they want ur passport after some time, so i think it will be ok to send after 15 days
Kindly share your timeline

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
EagleMan said:
Congrats, the main this is they want ur passport after some time, so i think it will be ok to send after 15 days
should i send after 1 month of email or 15 days,,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
EagleMan said:
actually not my case thats my sisters case.. approximate timeline is,,

Applied: Feb 2013
File sent to london: june 2014
PPR 1 email: 22 sep (send passport in 15 days)
PPR 2 email: 27 sep (send passport in 30 days)

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
sharjeel91 said:
actually not my case thats my sisters case.. approximate timeline is,,

Applied: Feb 2013
File sent to london: june 2014
PPR 1 email: 22 sep (send passport in 15 days)
PPR 2 email: 27 sep (send passport in 30 days)
when did your sister get remedical request?
i would advice you to send after 15 days but its upto you, i think i doesnt matter weather u send after 15 days or 30

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
adv2244 said:
your guess is at good as mine :(
Well it's getting tougher day by day... And seems like we will never hear from them.. The negativity it's causing is beyond one's control !

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
EagleMan said:
when did your sister get remedical request?
i would advice you to send after 15 days but its upto you, i think i doesnt matter weather u send after 15 days or 30
about mid of august 2014,, and she did her medical on 10th of sept 2014

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very true.... i hope the almighty gets all of us out of this cic mess soon..Ameeen

sraja said:
Well it's getting tougher day by day... And seems like we will never hear from them.. The negativity it's causing is beyond one's control !

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
adv2244 said:
very true.... i hope the almighty gets all of us out of this cic mess soon..Ameeen

Ameeeeeeeeen

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
adv2244 said:
Just get a renewed Pakistani passport for now, Don't bother getting a NICOP until you have a Canadian passport, NICOP is only required if you travel on a non Pakistani Passport (It servers as an alternative to Pakistan visa). Pakistani passport is valid for 10 years while NICOP 's validity is 7 years.
But the problem is my Pakistani passport and CNIC inside that I am single (unmarried) but my PR card inside show married and also my husband name too.

One thing is very confusing for me if I apply renew my Pakistani passport, and the form instructions says 'Incase of married women, CNIC/NICOP shall have updated marital status' so as you mentioned:

Don't bother getting a NICOP until you have a Canadian passport

How can I apply NICOP?

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Salar123 said:
Thank you for sharing your experience. I submitted my file on 08-Aug 2014 and still waiting for Sponsorship Approval.
I want to know that are you sure regarding 33 months timeline to be applied on every Pakistani applicant?
I called CIC regarding the timeline and i was told that the timeline is applied according to visa office not the Nationality of applicant i.e. if my file goes to london directly then 11 month timeline should be applied on me.
But still that was just a call center operator and his words are not that authentic. I want to know did CIC actually told your MP that timeline for Pk is still 33 months?

Thanks
My MP said she cannot ask them why my case is getting delayed since it is still within timeline of 33 months even application is in London.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Canadian555 said:
But the problem is my Pakistani passport and CNIC inside that I am single (unmarried) but my PR card inside show married and also my husband name too.
One thing is very confusing for me if I apply renew my Pakistani passport, and the form instructions says 'Incase of married women, CNIC/NICOP shall have updated marital status' so as you mentioned:
Don't bother getting a NICOP until you have a Canadian passport
How can I apply NICOP?
You do not need to renew your passport or apply for NICOP[you already have CNIC you don't need NICOP]. You can travel and get both renewed in Pakistan before you come back. It is a pain getting it renewed at Pakistani consulate if you are married and don't have the husband's name on CNIC.

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Khawaja786 said:
My MP said she cannot ask them why my case is getting delayed since it is still within timeline of 33 months even application is in London.
I guess the applicants whose files have been transferred to London via Islamabad are a different case scenario. But if the file goes to London directly then its the 11 month timeline (I just hope its actually the case because that's the only thing keeping me positive).
I tried study permit before my spousal sponsorship case but my application was declined.
Now I have applied for TRV again with a stronger case this time, I feel. I hope and pray it works. Need prayers.

Thanks

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
fizz1234 said:
You do not need to renew your passport or apply for NICOP[you already have CNIC you don't need NICOP]. You can travel and get both renewed in Pakistan before you come back. It is a pain getting it renewed at Pakistani consulate if you are married and don't have the husband's name on CNIC.
Okay that's what I am thinking but one problem is

I am a Pakistani passport holder and have valid Canadian Permanent Resident card and valid CNIC card (this CNIC card show my marital status is SINGLE, it mean that I am not married and same my passport too) but my PR show I am married and my husband name too. If I will be booking in Feb 2015 and my passport expires on 31st August 2015, it is mean that I have only 3-4 months valid passport to travel to Pakistan and come back to Canada in April or May 2015? Can I travel with 4 month passport validity? Is that possible? Because the someone told us you must have 6 months valid passport before you travel.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Canadian555 said:
Okay that's what I am thinking but one problem is
I am a Pakistani passport holder and have valid Canadian Permanent Resident card and valid CNIC card (this CNIC card show my marital status is SINGLE, it mean that I am not married and same my passport too) but my PR show I am married and my husband name too. If I will be booking in Feb 2015 and my passport expires on 31st August 2015, it is mean that I have only 3-4 months valid passport to travel to Pakistan and come back to Canada in April or May 2015? Can I travel with 4 month passport validity? Is that possible? Because the someone told us you must have 6 months valid passport before you travel.
It doesn't matter what your marital status is on any travelling doc. The 6 month validity is usually for foreign country not for a citizen [as even if you stay after your passport expires, you are staying legally].