Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Hello everyone,

I need some advice regarding my spouse sponsorship visa. My wife is Canadian and we got married in Aug 2013.
we lived here in Pak till May 2014 together and now she is in Canada. I haven't applied for spouse visa yet.
But I applied Canadian Study Permit in March 2014 and got the refusal.
I applied the student visa keeping in mind the long processing time of spousal sponsorship but now that I have got the rejection what should be my next move. I mean is there some way out other than spousal visa or I should go for Spousal visa now.

Regards

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I understand that spouses visa take awhile for pakistan. However, things are looking brighter. Since LVO has come into the mix.

You tried to go on study permit and then you would have applied inland application while leaving with spouse in Canada. Thats a bypass, of the system. Sometimes it works other times you get screwed.

Now, you can just apply for spousal visa and hope for the best.

If you went the right route, Aug 2013, you would have been half way through. Plus your chances our rejection would have been minimal.

Anyhow, apply as a spouse. Unless you want to try other things (work permit/PNP)

Salar123 said:
Hello everyone,

I need some advice regarding my spouse sponsorship visa. My wife is Canadian and we got married in Aug 2013.
we lived here in Pak till May 2014 together and now she is in Canada. I haven't applied for spouse visa yet.
I applied the student visa keeping in mind the long processing time of spousal sponsorship but now that I have got the rejection what should be my next move. I mean is there some way out other than spousal visa or I should go for Spousal visa now.

Regards

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Salar123 said:
Hello everyone,

Regards

Your wife should sponsor you for Canadian Permanent residency in family class sponsorship. The complete application package is available at CIC website. That's what you need to do. Forget about the student visa etc etc.

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
Your wife should sponsor you for Canadian Permanent residency in family class sponsorship. The complete application package is available at CIC website. That's what you need to do. Forget about the student visa etc etc.

If you will go for other short cuts it will complicate your case more. Wish you good luck!!

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
MNA said:
The pages are round 2400 so it means I have to take all the prints? Is not it too hectic job any other way?? please advice
what I did, take snap shots, put them on power point slides. it took an hour for me to make it and you can put 6 or 8 pictures on one slide, good luck!

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Rainbow.Rainbow said:

Thanks for the advice.
One more thing I want to ask; how can I apply from some other Case Processing Centers like Hong Kong.
I mean can Family sponsorship be applied from Hong Kong if I go there on VISIT VISA?

Thanks

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
hubby chubby said:
I understand that spouses visa take awhile for pakistan. However, things are looking brighter. Since LVO has come into the mix.

You tried to go on study permit and then you would have applied inland application while leaving with spouse in Canada. Thats a bypass, of the system. Sometimes it works other times you get screwed.

Now, you can just apply for spousal visa and hope for the best.

If you went the right route, Aug 2013, you would have been half way through. Plus your chances our rejection would have been minimal.

Anyhow, apply as a spouse. Unless you want to try other things (work permit/PNP)
Thanks for the advice.
One more thing I want to ask; how can I apply from some other Case Processing Centers like Hong Kong.
I mean can Family sponsorship be applied from Hong Kong if I go there on VISIT VISA?
and what is LVO?
Thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
LVO= London visa office (its the visa office which deals with pakistani spousal cases)

Don't complicate your case.

Hong Kong won't work.

Salar123 said:
Thanks for the advice.
and what is LVO?
Thanks

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Salar123 said:
Thanks for the advice.
and what is LVO?
Thanks
You can apply from other visa centre/s abroad but you should have legal residential status of that country for example job, work permit etc etc otherwise cic will return your file with remarks that apply from your country of residence. I am sure all the new family class cases are being processed at London Visa office therefore it will not take that much time.

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Salar123 said:
Thanks for the advice.

Thanks
You cant apply under family sponsorship from hong kong or any other country while you are on the visit visa. you have to live in that country for more than 6 months as an employee, student, or whatever but not visitor. either way you have to wait for few months or a year or so for sure to get approved for Canadian immigration like others. so rather than wasting time on this or that apply asap. sorry for not giving you any false hopes. rest is up to you! good luck!

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
its been 31 days I submitted the request for notes, where are they??? if it take 30 days it should be here yesterday :(. should I write them or wait as usual for couple more days??? I hate wait now, BS!

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
zindagi said:
its been 31 days I submitted the request for notes, where are they??? if it take 30 days it should be here yesterday :(. should I write them or wait as usual for couple more days??? I hate wait now, BS!
mine came on the 34th day...wait a lil more

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
zindagi said:
You cant apply under family sponsorship from hong kong or any other country while you are on the visit visa. you have to live in that country for more than 6 months as an employee, student, or whatever but not visitor. either way you have to wait for few months or a year or so for sure to get approved for Canadian immigration like others. so rather than wasting time on this or that apply asap. sorry for not giving you any false hopes. rest is up to you! good luck!
Thanks for the honest opinion. I appreciate that. :)
1 more thing I want to ask is by the time I apply for my Family Sponsorship, I'll be a father AH.
Baby will be Canadian by birth IA as my wife has gone to Canada this month.
Does that make any difference to my application?

Regards,

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Salar123 said:
Thanks for the honest opinion. I appreciate that. :)
1 more thing I want to ask is by the time I apply for my Family Sponsorship, I'll be a father AH.
Baby will be Canadian by birth IA as my wife has gone to Canada this month.
Does that make any difference to my application?

Regards,
its depends on your luck, there are few people who are parents already but waiting for 2 years and some wait only for 15 or 18 months or less. you cant predict CIC, they are bunch of idiots and kam chor there. LVO is doing good job so far so let see. btw congratulations!