London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
OmNi2012 said:
I think it is much better for you guys perform the final marriage ceremonies (Ruksati and Valima) so they process your file without any doubts or interviews. It may be difficult to stay apart after ruksati but as you guys have been married for 4+ years, not much difference may be felt. May Allah make it easy for all of us.
We have been a couple for 4 + years. We just got married in Feb. Which makes it even harder! Its so expensive to go back and forth. its almost 3000 dollars. That is why i am asking for as many duas from everyone. I have plans to get set before my husband comes here. Which i have mentioned very clearly in my application. And when i in the midst of saving money. Its just a waste of money to go back for a "rukhsuti". With or without the rukhsuti. We are legally married, he is my spouse. And because of their stupid 31 month rule. Is the reason why most people don't do a rukhsuti anyways. I wish their was a way that we could come across to whoever is in charge of these rules. Because they clearly need to start understanding what our culture is. Its very very frustrating, especially for spouses. Some people in Nikah only cases get processed. And then others get denied. How does that make sense?

I do understand that some people have made it harder for them to believe us people, But it seems to me that these people are just doing what they want. Letting some people get approvals and then declining others. That seems like "Fraud" to me.

Emailing them is hopeless. Calling them is hopeless. Submitting all kinds of proof is hopeless. The only thing that has hope and miracles is duas... which we all need to do for eachother. i will remember each and every one of u in my duas. please remember me as well. Because its very very frustrating :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
What is the number on which I can call to ask about my application status? Kindly tell me

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100 (canada)

Telephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000 (Islamabad)

jatt123 said:
What is the number on which I can call to ask about my application status? Kindly tell me

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
My wife has sponsered me, means ifI want to know my application status, may I call the number os Islamabad and ask them about it?

ushaikh5

Aug 19, 2013
Bhai Jin jin ne March 2012 yaa uske aas paas apply Kara hai plz batayen kin kin logon ko "re-med" request nhi mili hai aur kin kin logon ko mili hai? ... Abhi ek bhai ne June 2012 may apply kia aur unka re-med bhi hogaya ... CHC, humne kiya gunah kiya hai hamare cases pe bhi thora ghour karein

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
mrTwoCents said:
My wife received the same. If the email came from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca then it is from CHC-Islamabad on behalf of CHC.
IMM1017 is correct which is being sent for meds/remeds. You may soon receive another email from New Delhi requesting applicant to do re-med as the previous one is expired (if sent before).
Unfortunately, there will be no tracking slip this time for this med/remed.
Thanks for your reply but do i need to inform chc that i have done medical? and also what if i receive medical request later on from New Delhi but i am going to do single medical test.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorfa27 said:
We have been a couple for 4 + years. We just got married in Feb. Which makes it even harder! Its so expensive to go back and forth. its almost 3000 dollars. That is why i am asking for as many duas from everyone. I have plans to get set before my husband comes here. Which i have mentioned very clearly in my application. And when i in the midst of saving money. Its just a waste of money to go back for a "rukhsuti". With or without the rukhsuti. We are legally married, he is my spouse. And because of their stupid 31 month rule. Is the reason why most people don't do a rukhsuti anyways. I wish their was a way that we could come across to whoever is in charge of these rules. Because they clearly need to start understanding what our culture is. Its very very frustrating, especially for spouses. Some people in Nikah only cases get processed. And then others get denied. How does that make sense?

I do understand that some people have made it harder for them to believe us people, But it seems to me that these people are just doing what they want. Letting some people get approvals and then declining others. That seems like "Fraud" to me.

Emailing them is hopeless. Calling them is hopeless. Submitting all kinds of proof is hopeless. The only thing that has hope and miracles is duas... which we all need to do for eachother. i will remember each and every one of u in my duas. please remember me as well. Because its very very frustrating :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

For sure! InshaAllah may Allah make it easy for all of us and make us remember each other in duas.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Just got back home after 4 months. feels different. i have decided if God forbid, God forbid he doesnt get here by april .. ill be going back.

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
waiting110 said:
Just got back home after 4 months. feels different. i have decided if God forbid, God forbid he doesnt get here by april .. ill be going back.
Must be difficult going back after 4 months

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
you can call Islamabad. Canada will not answer. (Busy tone if called from pak)

jatt123 said:
My wife has sponsered me, means ifI want to know my application status, may I call the number os Islamabad and ask them about it?

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Quick question..if i have a lawyer then will any correspondence by chc will only be with my rep or will i receive a copy of that mail?

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Tomorrow never dies said:
Thanks for your reply but do i need to inform chc that i have done medical? and also what if i receive medical request later on from New Delhi but i am going to do single medical test.
You only have to do it once. You will have to take CHC-I pdf with you for remed.

When you get the email req from New Delhi you can tell them that its already done and forward CHC-I email.

You can call them to ensure that they have received it.

A_a

Aug 10, 2013
Hi i applied for my husband in late nov 2012
Aor dec 2012
Csq (quebec selection) feb 2012
Recieved originals from ottawa july 2013

Can u add me to this list as well

Thanks

hubby chubby said:
Applications Filed In 2011/2012/2013 Islamabad/Ottawa

September 2011
*CVimmm (remed june 2012)
________________________________________________________________________________________
October 2011
*marimaq (ppr july 2013)
________________________________________________________________________________________
November-2011
*Dafunkie (remed aug 2013)
*Imthegreat2004
*Ummmm
*seattlehawk27
*Qback
_____________________________________________________________________________________
December-2011
*Suzum27
*in love with my bubby
*Hera_86
*Dora1234
*Dino5541
*Icemaiden22
*zohaib1124
_____________________________________________________________________________________
January-2012
*Laghmani (waiting for passport)
*Heybuddy
*mansoorha
*Bazsilzaman
*Sadiaomarbv
*CHC_VICTIM
*SMH
*nhlrw
*san antonio
February- 2012
*Hubby Chubby (remed aug 2012)
*Shah 12
*LLcoolpaki
*Zaidi2010
*Mehr (visa issued june 2013)----------------------Completed in 15 months
*asap-pls (visa issued june 2013)------------------Completed in 15 months
*Astro2
*kasam_se
*sdfr0024
*TheShaikh (ppr July 2013)
*Babbi (Visa issued oct 2012)----------------------Completed in 8 months
*Faso
*Nomadessa (remed aug 2013)
March-2012
*sws2004
*rites of spring
*hogaishaadi
*rkkhan
*Naiqbee
*ibi (remed aug 2013)
*Cdn1 (landed dec 2012)----------------------------Completed in 9 months
*ImmigratingCanada (PPR April 2013)
*Grt (PPR July 2013)
*positivity
*Fzaby

____________________________________________________________________________________
April-2012
*King Farakh Gujjar
*Guddu
*Shonagill
*in process (ppr issued june 2013)---------------------------------Completed in 14 months
*Faso
May-2012
*Honeywell82
*Apa108
June- 2012
*Mudassar (remed aug 2013)
*chumfriend2
*waiting001 (remed june 2013)
*beeya
*Chashmesh (remed aug 2013)
*Diya21
July- 2012
*Jerry84 {h}
*Yasirsaeed1
*dsoul
*HandM
*RajaRani
*Figuringitout
*Ulodhi
*smzaidi22 (Add.doc july 2013)
*ranjha01
*Mr Two cents
August-2012
*Waiting_Eyes (ppr july 2013)
*Mrs_SAM
*Fizz1234
*abidajs
*Mrs.Shaid
*Ottawa_rockstar
*Illumination7
*shena
*Fahadi
*Shab84
*Amina Shah
*shaheyar
September- 2012
*Tommm
*Yamayama
October-2012
*Waiting 110
*APAK
*munirdba
*Bunty123
*mimran36
*lovely123
November-2012
*Sarah123
*alic_ontario
December-2012
*Nick_afg
*adv2244
*Mending My Ways (remed aug 2013)
January-2013
*Kingkhan787
*N.Ali
*OmNi2012
Feburary-2013
*sraja
March 2013
*Ch.Immigration
*Noone
*Kasmusrob
*AKR

alios82

Sep 9, 2013
OmNi2012 said:
Yes, I'm her representative. Am I to assume all correspondence by mail and email will now come to me? (including re-medicals, additional documents, passport requests etc.?)
Did they contact the sponsor or only the applicant at the time of re-medical? did they contact sponsor at all? and is sponsor canadian citizen?