+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alios82 said:
Did they contact the sponsor or only the applicant at the time of re-medical? did they contact sponsor at all? and is sponsor canadian citizen?
We haven't received any re-medical yet.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
so i just got off the phone with my husband after a big arguement because our lawyer says that ordering notes is suicide and that ill be responsible for the rejection of my case (this is the lawyer who initially told me that my case wll be done in a year cause its so simple and strong) n he say that caips notes r for those who have doubtful or incomplete files n that people r rejected cause of the notes..its the 19th month since i filed my case and ive heard nothing ever since..i now feel like murdering somebody..

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faso said:
so i just got off the phone with my husband after a big arguement because our lawyer says that ordering notes is suicide and that ill be responsible for the rejection of my case (this is the lawyer who initially told me that my case wll be done in a year cause its so simple and strong) n he say that caips notes r for those who have doubtful or incomplete files n that people r rejected cause of the notes..its the 19th month since i filed my case and ive heard nothing ever since..i now feel like murdering somebody..
Murder your lawyer lol.
Sometimes they provide false information.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Faso said:
May be lawyer is hiding something which could come out in GCMS notes. Or he might be right. I dont think anyone knows what really goes as it is internal CIC process. Take a look at this link:
http://caipsnotes.com/About.shtml#9

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
thnx for the link...i think the best option for me is to shut up and forget that im married..will make me less irritable

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Chashmesh said:
Murder your lawyer lol.
Sometimes they provide false information.
I wouldn't encourage that :p

If you are that mad, fire him. When I was working on my wife's file, I went to an Immigration Consultant for an advice. He told me some BS and on top, he told me to only check eCASE status once a month and not more than that. He said, they will know and it will cause delays in process. I couldn't believe how illiterate people are working as immigration consultants. Make people believe that they "KNOW" it all. Putting fear in people that checking eCase status, ordering GCMS notes or calling CIC and asking about their case can cause delays in processing.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
mrTwoCents said:

If you are that mad, fire him. When I was working on my wife's file, I went to an Immigration Consultant for an advice. He told me some BS and on top, he told me to only check eCASE status once a month and not more than that. He said, they will know and it will cause delays in process. I couldn't believe how illiterate people are working as immigration consultants. Make people believe that they "KNOW" it all. Putting fear in people that checking eCase status, ordering GCMS notes or calling CIC and asking about their case can cause delays in processing.

That's what I want to do, fire my lawyer but my only concern is now he has all my private information.. what if he tries to screw me over in anger?

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Faso said:
thnx for the link...i think the best option for me is to shut up and forget that im married..will make me less irritable
Awww how do one forget being married. Would love to know ;)

I am certain you, your husband or lawyer has ZERO control on timeline. We all can do our best and then let Allah help us reap the reward of that best.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
jerry84 said:
That's what I want to do, fire my lawyer but my only concern is now he has all my private information.. what if he tries to screw me over in anger?
On the contrary, he will be screwed if he tries something like that. Its Canada. They take privacy very seriously.

As soon as you hire someone else, his privileges are revoked automatically coz you can have only one lawyer at a time.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
mrTwoCents said:

He told me the same thing abt ecas so i removed it from the internet..it was driving me insanr..problem is he is probably trusted more by my susral than me n if i'll ask to fire him,i probably be bistofied (meaning insulted) by my father in law..n i know i sounded stupid when i said i should forget being married..was just so frustrated! I just emailed chc to ask if my file was in isl and my lawyer said im foolish to do that.i only emailed them cause my fat-ass lawyer would just sit n do nothing(ive never seen him before so just assuming his image :D )

No offense to fat people..just trying to present him as a lazy person..otherwise fat people rock

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
sponsorfa27 said:
We have been a couple for 4 + years. We just got married in Feb. Which makes it even harder! Its so expensive to go back and forth. its almost 3000 dollars. That is why i am asking for as many duas from everyone. I have plans to get set before my husband comes here. Which i have mentioned very clearly in my application. And when i in the midst of saving money. Its just a waste of money to go back for a "rukhsuti". With or without the rukhsuti. We are legally married, he is my spouse. And because of their stupid 31 month rule. Is the reason why most people don't do a rukhsuti anyways. I wish their was a way that we could come across to whoever is in charge of these rules. Because they clearly need to start understanding what our culture is. Its very very frustrating, especially for spouses. Some people in Nikah only cases get processed. And then others get denied. How does that make sense?

I do understand that some people have made it harder for them to believe us people, But it seems to me that these people are just doing what they want. Letting some people get approvals and then declining others. That seems like "Fraud" to me.

Emailing them is hopeless. Calling them is hopeless. Submitting all kinds of proof is hopeless. The only thing that has hope and miracles is duas... which we all need to do for eachother. i will remember each and every one of u in my duas. please remember me as well. Because its very very frustrating :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Do they even hav a criteria? I hav no idea how they r processing cases...i hav read sum nikkah cases that got processed in a year. And sum complete ruksati+valima couples r waiting for so long....

Ours is also love marriage...we hav a son who is canadian born. So u cant even imagine how it is like living apart for us. Still we r waiting. Its been 2 months since hubby sent his pp but no reply from chc. Its super duper frustrating :(

Just to b on the safe side its better to hav rukhsati done. I know it wil b harder to live after that i can totally understand as i m goin through this torture. But better safe then sorry.

But seriously all this is so confusing as they hav no set criteria :s 2012 cases r gettin done n 2011 r waiting.

I hope urs n everyone on this forum gets their process done smoothly...ameen.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrTwoCents said:

I know just kidding bro :)

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faso said:
He told me the same thing abt ecas so i removed it from the internet..it was driving me insanr..problem is he is probably trusted more by my susral than me n if i'll ask to fire him,i probably be bistofied (meaning insulted) by my father in law..n i know i sounded stupid when i said i should forget being married..was just so frustrated! I just emailed chc to ask if my file was in isl and my lawyer said im foolish to do that.i only emailed them cause my fat-ass lawyer would just sit n do nothing(ive never seen him before so just assuming his image :D )

No offense to fat people..just trying to present him as a lazy person..otherwise fat people rock
I know sis it's frustrating but just looked the people who have been waiting from 2010. I know personally know someone 2010 got visa after almost three years.
InshaAllah it will be fine, just keep yourself busy. I know it's hard because I am on the same boat but have to do it.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Faso said:

Well after 19-month wait, I think you deserve to know whats being done with the file. So its natural. Ahhh so there is actually no way to forget ;)

Lol with fat-ass lawyer. May be he is fat coz he is so lazy :)

Perhaps waiting is best coz it doesnt worth ruining relationship between u n ur susraal.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Part 1: TCS Tracking Info 10-Sep-2013 (Total 25):

[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669082 [Consignee] ARBAB [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669083 [Consignee] ZARAR [Destination] RAWALPINDI [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669084 [Consignee] AHAD [Destination] TANDO ADAM [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669085 [Consignee] NAGHMA [Destination] KARACHI [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669086 [Consignee] NADEEM [Destination] KARACHI [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669087 [Consignee] SSHUGFTA [Destination] LAHORE [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669088 [Consignee] SALMAN [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669089 [Consignee] ASLAM [Destination] KARACHI [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669090 [Consignee] SAMER [Destination] GUJRAT [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669091 [Consignee] JALIL [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669092 [Consignee] QASIM [Destination] LAHORE [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669093 [Consignee] ZAIONAB [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669094 [Consignee] YOUNAS [Destination] KHARIAN [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669095 [Consignee] IRTAZA [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669096 [Consignee] TANVER [Destination] LAHORE [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669097 [Consignee] RAZZAQ [Destination] JHELUM [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669098 [Consignee] NASREEN [Destination] KARACHI [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669099 [Consignee] RAZA [Destination] KARACHI [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669100 [Consignee] KHALID [Destination] GUJARKHAN [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669101 [Consignee] HASA [Destination] SHEIKHUPURA [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669102 [Consignee] ANWAR [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669103 [Consignee] MASOOD [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669104 [Consignee] ZUBIAR [Destination] BUREWALA [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669105 [Consignee] ZUBIAR [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] In Transit
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669106 [Consignee] SHAHID [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Scheduled for delivery