Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Here, many June, July 2012 applicants here have had their all processing. I just want to know that the guys who are getting PPR request in 10-12 months are those whose cases were transferred to Ottawa or any Islamabad office people too? I want to know because I just got my SA and my case has been shifted to Islamabad.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do you know your case is shifted please confirm the source

as i m still not sure where my file is and wo is eating pakoras using its papers :p

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
SAM629 said:
Salam. Can anyone tell me what exactly are GCMS notes and when do we you use it? I have been reading on this forum about GCMS notes but I don't know what they are.. Thankx
GCMS guide:
http://goo.gl/qy16uU

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
dino5541 said:

as i m still not sure where my file is and wo is eating pakoras using its papers :p
lol @ eating pakoras ;D

his just got his sponsership approval and in every approval letter they say that file is transfered to islamabad but we all got to know later on that our files r in ottawa,,

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
dino5541 said:

Hi Dear Dino5541,

you can Call CIC call Centre 1 - 888 - 242 - 2100 and follow the prompt until you get to agent, you may not get succeed in couple attempt but eventually you may get thorough they can give you that info that at least where your file is at this time, your is ( October 2011 ) mine is ( September 2011 ) I hope that yours got transfer as will be now based on our time line, mine got transfer ( May - 2013 ) and in ( June - 2013 ) we got remed request, but after submitting the results its almost a month no other news, so your must be in Islamabad or still in CPPO - Ottawa, as you may know of the files that get transfer to Ottawa, the physical paper file with all application and supporting documents everything stays in Ottawa they dont send documents to CHC by mail any more due to safety and security of info, they scan and upload the case to GCMS system for CHC Vo to review and process the case to the final stage, starting November 2012 CPPO - Ottawa is fully capable to to process the entire application to the end Just CHC does the correspondent between client and CHC as you know, CPPO - Ottawa is now the CIC - NHQ, so they can process the application to the Visa stage, just in CHC they print the visa label to attach it to PP, now in this forum so far no one that got visa is posting where the visa issuing office is, the only way you can confirm that to look at the visa label in you PP it says the issuing office either CHC or CPPO that will confirm where the entire processing take place, so please any one can help us that got visa to till us where is the issuing office responsible for that visa, it will be a great discovery for all of us, please refer to this article from CIC ,

CPP-O processing

Effective November 27, 2012, CPP-O will begin to print CoPR documents and permanent resident visa counterfoils (if required) for applications processed to finalization in that office.

CPP-O will appear as the issuing office on the documents.
The documents will be mailed to clients from Ottawa to addresses primarily within North America.
As per OB 348, visa counterfoils are no longer required for permanent residents from visa-exempt countries.
CPP-O continues to work with visa offices outside of North America to issue documents to certain clients.
CoPRs and visa counterfoils issued by CPP-O will appear identical to those issued by visa offices. The CoPR will include a photograph of the client and will be printed on plain paper as per OB 379.
Clients will receive two copies of the CoPR as per current instructions.

As per Pokoras sir jee, they are eating it for sure with our file paper, hope they left some to get the visa for us, keep in touch we are at the same time line, I will keep you update if I hear anything, keep in touch and keep me on your pryer please as I will for you. Wasalam, looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
CVimm

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
I had a couple of questions. I know the medical expires, but do they always request a remedical after it gets expired or can they just issue you a passport request on an expired medical? Second question is police clearances also expire, but do they ask for a renewed police clearance? Thanks in advance, very nice and helpful people on this forum :D

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
@ Mehr

Oh ok. Yeah inshallah it doesn't take the full 29 months! :eek:

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
cvimm said:
Hi Dear Dino5541,

you can Call CIC call Centre 1 - 888 - 242 - 2100 and follow the prompt until you get to agent, you may not get succeed in couple attempt but eventually you may get thorough they can give you that info that at least where your file is at this time, your is ( October 2011 ) mine is ( September 2011 ) I hope that yours got transfer as will be now based on our time line, mine got transfer ( May - 2013 ) and in ( June - 2013 ) we got remed request, but after submitting the results its almost a month no other news, so your must be in Islamabad or still in CPPO - Ottawa, as you may know of the files that get transfer to Ottawa, the physical paper file with all application and supporting documents everything stays in Ottawa they dont send documents to CHC by mail any more due to safety and security of info, they scan and upload the case to GCMS system for CHC Vo to review and process the case to the final stage, starting November 2012 CPPO - Ottawa is fully capable to to process the entire application to the end Just CHC does the correspondent between client and CHC as you know, CPPO - Ottawa is now the CIC - NHQ, so they can process the application to the Visa stage, just in CHC they print the visa label to attach it to PP, now in this forum so far no one that got visa is posting where the visa issuing office is, the only way you can confirm that to look at the visa label in you PP it says the issuing office either CHC or CPPO that will confirm where the entire processing take place, so please any one can help us that got visa to till us where is the issuing office responsible for that visa, it will be a great discovery for all of us, please refer to this article from CIC ,

CPP-O processing

Effective November 27, 2012, CPP-O will begin to print CoPR documents and permanent resident visa counterfoils (if required) for applications processed to finalization in that office.

The documents will be mailed to clients from Ottawa to addresses primarily within North America.
As per OB 348, visa counterfoils are no longer required for permanent residents from visa-exempt countries.
CPP-O continues to work with visa offices outside of North America to issue documents to certain clients.
CoPRs and visa counterfoils issued by CPP-O will appear identical to those issued by visa offices. The CoPR will include a photograph of the client and will be printed on plain paper as per OB 379.

As per Pokoras sir jee, they are eating it for sure with our file paper, hope they left some to get the visa for us, keep in touch we are at the same time line, I will keep you update if I hear anything, keep in touch and keep me on your pryer please as I will for you. Wasalam, looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
CVimm
salaam cvimm brother and thank
U so much for ur helpfully advices mime wife case bro so u mean i hear in next 2 months or if no it would be take 1 more year that s what u mean I hope not one year by the way which city u live incanada bro I am in Kitchener

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
cvimm said:
Hi Dear Dino5541,

CPP-O processing

Regards,
CVimm
Are you sure the cases are being transferred yo ottawa? I got sponsorship approval today Alhamdolillah and they have mentioned that file has been transferred to visa office abroad and they have given islamabad high commission address for future correspondence. What is the source of the information u r giving?

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam malikum,

Whats the phone number for visa services in Islamabad office

Thanks,
laghmani

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
High Commission of Canada islambad

Address, Phone, Fax, Email:

Street address: Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5Islamabad, PakistanPostal Address: High Commission of CanadaP. O. Box 1042Islamabad, PakistanTelephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000Toll free: 0800-00-226Fax: (011 92 51) 208-6900email: isbad@international.gc.ca
laghmani said:
Asalaam malikum,

Thanks,
laghmani
Hi visa office address everything is underneath.hope it helps

zohaib1124

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
Med's Request
11 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
4 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaaAllah
dino5541 said:

i received gcms notes in June. my time line is Dec 2011, i don't know what they are doing with our files. in gcms notes i found out that my file is transferred to ISB in may 2013. now i don't know weather they process my file now in a couple of months or they will consider it with may 2013 candidate. now my primary office is ISB and my file is in ISB e-storage.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
laghmani said:
Asalaam malikum,

Thanks,
laghmani
salaam brother gull I havr q for u brother was UR FILE in Ottawa or islmabad? Coz my file was in Ottawa for almost 9 months and now they sent my files to islamabd few days ago do embassy inform u by mail or email thank u and wish u all the best Rhoda Hafez shoma

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Nick_afg said:
salaam brother gull I havr q for u brother was UR FILE in Ottawa or islmabad? Coz my file was in Ottawa for almost 9 months and now they sent my files to islamabd few days ago do embassy inform u by mail or email thank u and wish u all the best Rhoda Hafez shoma
Bro its a good thing that ur file is being transferred to Islamabad for further processing. what i have heard and read on this forrum is that files are first sent to ottawa and the they are transferred to Islamabad for visa stamping and security checks. InshAllah u will hear from them soon

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
EagleMan said:
Bro its a good thing that ur file is being transferred to Islamabad for further processing. what i have heard and read on this forrum is that files are first sent to ottawa and the they are transferred to Islamabad for visa stamping and security checks. InshAllah u will hear from them soon
salaam bro wow mashala u gave me a good news bro thank u so much I hope so bro but u rreally really made my day bro I AM so happy after I read UR coment but some furam members say it 'll take another year to hear something from islamabd one day inshala we 'll get out Visa inshala I 'll pray for u and for all member here inshala and thank u once again bro keep in touch bro alha Hafez