+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Thanks, what about Character certificate?

adv2244 said:
PCC is the Police Clearance Certificate, see the link below if you need one in Pakistan.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven't heard of such requirement...Do you see any such document in the application check list ? what are you applying for ?

kabhi-kabhi said:
Thanks, what about Character certificate?

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
My spouse received a call from punjab secretariat office today that the character certificate has been approved for some sort of prize..

Not sure if he was referring to PCC or just another scam.

adv2244 said:
Haven't heard of such requirement...Do you see any such document in the application check list ? what are you applying for ?

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You lost me there buddy.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

kabhi-kabhi said:
My spouse received a call from punjab secretariat office today that the character certificate has been approved for some sort of prize..

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry this is definitely a scam :p
The only prize here is an early processing of the spousal visa ;D ... Just curious though ...how did you link this
call to your visa application... ::)

kabhi-kabhi said:
I am not making it up. wonder anyone on this forum received this sort of call who is from punjab??

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Because the character certificate's date he mentioned was the exact match of PCC's..

LOLz at early processing!

adv2244 said:
Don't worry this is definitely a scam :p
The only prize here is an early processing of the spousal visa ;D ... Just curious though ...how did you link this
call to your visa application... ::)

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
mu3id said:
somebody I know got married Jan this year. They are planning to apply visit visa for the wife (w/o declaring marriage) and when she gets it, they will be applying spouse sponsorship within Canada. I don't know how smart that is.
If ure really his friend...... I would advise u to plzz discourage him from going through with this.... CIC r not a bunch of idiots that they won't connect the dots.... n once the dots are connected they will ban both of them for life from ever setting foot in canada... ur "friend" could be deported for immigration fraud..... It's ppl like ur "friend" that ruin it for the rest of us genuine cases..... this is typical paki mentality.... u cannot have a shortcut in everything!.....I don't like saying this but I hope ur friend gets caught..... sometimes u just have to follow the rules.... If I had a dollar for every paki that told me to do the same thing I'd b a millionaire.... sudhar jao dheet kaum!.... we're killing ourselves with these irresponsible harkatein.... i doubt they would grant his wife a visit visa in the first place since she's young n single n probably unemployed

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
LOL. your getting scammed hard. There is no character certificate and the prize will probably hit your wallet or bank account. Beware!

kabhi-kabhi said:

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Noticed something interesting:

Islamabad (32 months). Covers Pakistan and Afghanistan. Total Population approx: 218,764,929 (Both countries)

New Delhi (13 months). Covers India, Nepal and Bhutan. Total Population approx: 1,317,296,507 (three countries)

According 2011 Canadian census (+/- margin of error)

155,000 immigrants claimed Pakistani decent. (probably the same amount didn't take part)
62,815 immigratns claimed Afghan decent (probably the same amount didn't take part)

1,165,145 immigrants claimed Indian decent (probably the same amount didn't take part)

Islamabad takes more than double the time to give visa then New Delhi
New Delhi covers a larger population (so more applicants)
More Indo Canadians come into Canada then Pakistani/Afghan.

Islamabad facing the largest backlog in the world, that its files have spread to Ottawa, new Delhi, London Islamabad and God knows where else.....

New Delhi still rolling.

There will always be things in the world the mind won't be able to comprehend. CHC-Islamabad is one of them.....

Ajeeb.

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
jerry84 said:
My husband got an appointment for re-med for 6th February. Do I need to mail the receipt to Islamabad with my additional forms and Re-PCC? He'll be getting his Re-PCC on Wednesday iA.
did u get re-med appointment thru fone or email ? if email, can u please share the email add.. for Karachi iom ?
thanks.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
hubby chubby said:
Noticed something interesting:

Islamabad (32 months). Covers Pakistan and Afghanistan. Total Population approx: 218,764,929 (Both countries)

New Delhi (13 months). Covers India, Nepal and Bhutan. Total Population approx: 1,317,296,507 (three countries)

According 2011 Canadian census (+/- margin of error)

155,000 immigrants claimed Pakistani decent. (probably the same amount didn't take part)
62,815 immigratns claimed Afghan decent (probably the same amount didn't take part)

1,165,145 immigrants claimed Indian decent (probably the same amount didn't take part)

Islamabad takes more than double the time to give visa then New Delhi
New Delhi covers a larger population (so more applicants)
More Indo Canadians come into Canada then Pakistani/Afghan.

Islamabad facing the largest backlog in the world, that its files have spread to Ottawa, new Delhi, London Islamabad and God knows where else.....

New Delhi still rolling.

There will always be things in the world the mind won't be able to comprehend. CHC-Islamabad is one of them.....

Ajeeb.
CHC wants to raise timeline deliberately.

Write down my words timeline will go up from 32 months to 36 and then 36 to 40 and it will stay at 48 for many years.

Conservative government want to discourage Pakistanis since they are not in good books. (Pakistan being muslim and known as terrorist state)

For those applied in 2013 they must not expect cut in timeline but they have to raise voice.
one more thing MP's sectary told me timeline starts when application get to Islamabad.
For those who have their application in Ottawa, New Delhi or London must assume their application is still in CPC-mississuaga.

So, application timeline begin from date when it reached by electronic transfer to Islamabad and add 36 months.
(I am sorry If i am discouraging someone) Reality is very hard since my application went Ottawa and this time was waste.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Shozib hamdia anwer said:
Mine was done in May 2013 too , no update after that
Have you contacted MP to find current status? Please write.

I did and she told me "In Final review with Decision Making Office".
I am getting this status from September-2013 and now it February 2014.

God knows why this decision making office hold files for what? They are insane people getting paid for holding cases.

Can someone tell what is story behind decision making office?

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Guddu1 said:
did u get re-med appointment thru fone or email ? if email, can u please share the email add.. for Karachi iom ?
thanks.
Yes IOM Karachi, my husband called them on Monday and got the appointment for Thursday.

mu3id

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
15th June 2012
File Transfer...
15th June 2012
Med's Request
8th December 2013
Med's Done....
12th December 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR1 and 2 : 26th September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
mrashid123 said:
If ure really his friend...... I would advise u to plzz discourage him from going through with this.... CIC r not a bunch of idiots that they won't connect the dots.... n once the dots are connected they will ban both of them for life from ever setting foot in canada... ur "friend" could be deported for immigration fraud..... It's ppl like ur "friend" that ruin it for the rest of us genuine cases..... this is typical paki mentality.... u cannot have a shortcut in everything!.....I don't like saying this but I hope ur friend gets caught..... sometimes u just have to follow the rules.... If I had a dollar for every paki that told me to do the same thing I'd b a millionaire.... sudhar jao dheet kaum!.... we're killing ourselves with these irresponsible harkatein.... i doubt they would grant his wife a visit visa in the first place since she's young n single n probably unemployed

Trust me I have told them about the risk they are about to take. But to be honest, Pakistani community is such that it encourages such behavior. I say this because in a wife sponsorship case, a wife sitting in Pakistan for years raises a lot of head and the "people" start talking about her. Obviously, people who dont have to go through hell called CHC Islamabad wouldnt know whats going on but they jump to wrong conlcusions instantly. This is encouraging people to try being smart and work around the system and not through it. But I just hope for everyone, regardless of going right way or wrong way, that they be with their spouses soon InshA Allah.