+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

shaheen123

Sep 19, 2011
Dear Friends

I send my passport to CHC islamabad in May 2013 , since then no reply from their side.

If some one has got passport in last three months

Please share !

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
shaheen123 said:
Dear Friends

I send my passport to CHC islamabad in May 2013 , since then no reply from their side.

Please share !
Hi I sent my passport in July and no reply from CHC-I till date, maybe they will wait for STRIKE to over and then they may ISSUE us our visas, btw what does your ECASE online show, does it show IN PROCESS or it only says APPLICATION RECEIVED and MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED???

shaheen123

Sep 19, 2011
Hi guys

Canadian diplomats strike still continue since 7 JUNE in many countries around the wold ?

Does any one knows How much it effects CHC Islamabad Family cases ?

Please share !

Srike News can be visited from Here
http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2013/06/07/strike-by-canadian-diplomats-spreads-worldwide/

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomadessa said:
Hey Guys! Feb 2012 (husband case) here. Hubby received re med and other forms in the mail today. YAY!!! finally something after 18 months! :D

Feb Application filed or it transfered in Feb 2012

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
shaheen123 said:
Hi guys

Canadian diplomats strike still continue since 7 JUNE in many countries around the wold ?

Does any one knows How much it effects CHC Islamabad Family cases ?

Please share !

Srike News can be visited from Here
http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2013/06/07/strike-by-canadian-diplomats-spreads-worldwide/
Definitely it is effecting to all of us very badly. You can see that from the last so long nobody over here received passport back with Canadian Visa. How long this strike is gonna take? No body knows but, one thing is for sure that, this current government do not care about families and right now there is nothing we can do about that.

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
shaheen123 said:
Dear Friends

Please share !
Two members of this forum got their passports back in early july. My hubby sent his in mid july n still we r waiting :(

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Dear Brothers and Sisters I can feel all the pain all of you are having because of this strike because, I myself from the last more than 2 YEARS waiting for my wife from PK to join me here in Canada. But Still Waiting and Suffering.

I know there is not much we can do to stop this strike. But, if you guys are really missing your loved once too and want to be together A.S.A.P then I'll suggest all of the members on this forum to go and see the MP of your area in Canada.

I know MP has nothing to do directly with strike but at least He can pass our feelings and pain to this government.

I think when we hundreds of applicants will see hundreds of MPs in Canada then may be this strike could be stopped.

What do you guys think that what should we do to get together with our loved once A.S.A.P?

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
marimaq said:
Two members of this forum got their passports back in early july. My hubby sent his in mid july n still we r waiting :(
me and you same boat, no reply from CHC-I after sending my passport more then a month ago :( now I am becoming sure that ISLAMABAD office is on strike and only thing they can do is to send additional forms refill or re-med request but no stamping of visa coz maybe canadian visa officers are on strike and forms refill is being sent by local staff of CHC-I :(

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
me and you same boat, no reply from CHC-I after sending my passport more then a month ago :( now I am becoming sure that ISLAMABAD office is on strike and only thing they can do is to send additional forms refill or re-med request but no stamping of visa coz maybe canadian visa officers are on strike and forms refill is being sent by local staff of CHC-I :(
I dunno what to do :( its the last stage of the process n they r making it so difficult for us.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
marimaq said:
I dunno what to do :( its the last stage of the process n they r making it so difficult for us.
Madam we both sent our passports more than a month, but as I heard and read on other forums only local staff at Canadian embassy are working and maybe they do have the authority to ask for documents, re-med and passports but they don't have the authority to stamp the visa and this could be the main reason for us not getting back our passports, and God Forbid if strike continues like this then we will have to wait longer, :(

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting_Eyes said:

Good News: Islamabad Embassy alhamdulilah is NOT on strike:

"pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=159"

"Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada’s fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai."

Btw how do I get my timeline to show on my profile? Applied Jan 2013.