March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
sadiaomarbv said:
i hope we will get response from chc soon in april i am the candidate of january too.....
We will hear something in this April month.In Sha Allah :)

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
hogaishaadi said:
can someone help me with visitor visa... + i heard there is an online application submission... but i dont see it anywhere... thanks in advance...
Honey Well 82 said:
Salam;
I also want to get information for visit visa procedure and processing time???Can anyone tell me that if some one applied for spousal sponsor and is he eligible for visit visa or not????
lovely123 said:
Hello guys, my sponsership is in process, and my husband wants to invite me,
So can u tell me please how can we apply for TRV???
Yes you can apply for a TRV as you wait for your PR application to go through due to long times for processing and it does not affect you current application for Permanent Resident for your spouse. For TRV it it usually takes about 3 months to process it.

For those who want to apply for the TRV, the golden rules are that you need to convince the Visa Officer of the following 4 things -

1- Your marriage is legitimate
*To prove this attach all documents from shadi,honeymoon etc, basically everything u put in your sponsorship application.

2- Your are able to financially support your husband/wife when he/she is in Canada
*Show your household income, your income, your bank statements, your wifes bank statements, salary stubs, your tax assessment, T4, her fathers bank statements. The rule here is that your wife should have access to 10k for every month she is in Canada visiting you. Show this money

3- Your husband/wife will return to Pakistan.
*Discuss the dates on arrival, departure, flight#'s, length of stay, what you intend to do, purpose of visit, where she will be staying etc. If your wife works, then show documentation to prove that she works and she needs to be back in a certain period of time. If she is in school, show that her school fees are paid and get a letter from the principal showing that she needs to be starting school at a certain date. If she doesnt work or go to school, then show that she has assets in Paksitan, if she doesnt have any assets, then show her family assets, which prove that she is well established in Pakistan.

4- Your husband/wife will not become a burden on Canada in any way shape or form
*Get travellers insurance for the same time period that she will be visiting. Outline what your finances and expenditures will look like during her visit, what you guys expect to spend, where you plan to visit. Explicitly state that you will be taking full responsibility of her financial needs during her visit in a notarized document. (mobile notaries/lawyers take $10 to notarize documents, they will come to your house or meet you in a public place) Notarized documents really gives that added touch of seriousness and authenticity to your claims.

You may included the following in your TRV application:
Completed forms
A notarized letter of invitation
A notarized copy of my passport
A letter from my employer stating your salary and position.
A bank statement which shows $10k in sponsor bank account
A letter which shows how much your household income is
A letter from your mp which supports your case, a letter he will forward to High commissioner of Canada to Pakistan on your behalf.
~20 Pictures from our wedding maiyoon mehndi shadi ruksati walima functions
~10 pictures from our honeymoon
E-tickets and boarding passes from your honeymoon
Copy of the invitation card from your wedding
All receipts from your wedding
All receipts from honeymoon
Copy of your marriage certificate and notarized translation
Bank statement from his/her account 10k Canadian dollars
Copy of her/his birth certificate
Her/his police clearances
Copy of her/his medical which u did for the spousal sponsorship
tax assessment
An affidavit signed by you and an oath taken infront of a lawyer that you will take her/him complete financial responsibility during her/his visit and will send back.
A copy of the Canada Post slip which states that you have sent the spouse sponsorship application
A copy of the tracking information which states that the application was received in Mississauga.
2 Passport sized photos
A letter of intent stating that she/he needs to visit And spending time apart is very hard and strenuous on our marriage.
People on that thread got their passport's back with a VISA, but a lot of people have been getting rejections recently as well. So its really a hit/miss.

Just ensure that when your MP contacts you, you ask for a letter directly towards High commissioner of Canada:He will ask you for some sort of proof of your marriage,Just send them a picture from each of your wedding ceremonies. Takes them a few days to draft the letter, and then you can pick it up.

Good Luck

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Basilzaman said:
Yes you can apply for a TRV as you wait for your PR application to go through due to long times for processing and it does not affect you current application for Permanent Resident for your spouse. For TRV it it usually takes about 3 months to process it.

For those who want to apply for the TRV, the golden rules are that you need to convince the Visa Officer of the following 4 things -

1- Your marriage is legitimate
*To prove this attach all documents from shadi,honeymoon etc, basically everything u put in your sponsorship application.

2- Your are able to financially support your husband/wife when he/she is in Canada
*Show your household income, your income, your bank statements, your wifes bank statements, salary stubs, your tax assessment, T4, her fathers bank statements. The rule here is that your wife should have access to 10k for every month she is in Canada visiting you. Show this money

3- Your husband/wife will return to Pakistan.
*Discuss the dates on arrival, departure, flight#'s, length of stay, what you intend to do, purpose of visit, where she will be staying etc. If your wife works, then show documentation to prove that she works and she needs to be back in a certain period of time. If she is in school, show that her school fees are paid and get a letter from the principal showing that she needs to be starting school at a certain date. If she doesnt work or go to school, then show that she has assets in Paksitan, if she doesnt have any assets, then show her family assets, which prove that she is well established in Pakistan.

4- Your husband/wife will not become a burden on Canada in any way shape or form
*Get travellers insurance for the same time period that she will be visiting. Outline what your finances and expenditures will look like during her visit, what you guys expect to spend, where you plan to visit. Explicitly state that you will be taking full responsibility of her financial needs during her visit in a notarized document. (mobile notaries/lawyers take $10 to notarize documents, they will come to your house or meet you in a public place) Notarized documents really gives that added touch of seriousness and authenticity to your claims.

You may included the following in your TRV application:
Completed forms
A notarized letter of invitation
A notarized copy of my passport
A letter from my employer stating my salary and position.
A bank statement which shows >$10k in my bank account
Travellers insurance I bought for the time my wife will be visiting me
A letter which shows how much my household income is
A letter from my MP which supports my case, a letter which he forwarded to High commissioner of Canada to Pakistan Ross Hynes on our behalf.
~100 Pictures from our wedding maiyoon mehndi shadi ruksati walima functions
~70 pictures from our honeymoon
E-tickets and boarding passes from our honeymoon
Copy of the invitation card from our wedding
All receipts from our wedding
All receipts from honeymoon
Copy of our marriage certificate and notarized translation
A letter from her parents giving her permission and giving me temporary custody of her (wife is <18)
Bank statement from her fathers account showing >10k Canadian dollars
School letter stating that she needs to be back in school in September and that her fees are paid for next year
Copy of her birth certificate
Her police clearances
Copy of her medical which we did for the spousal sponsorship
My tax assessment and T4
An affidavit signed by me and an oath taken infront of a lawyer that I will take her complete financial responsibility during her visit and will send her back and that she needs to start school...
A copy of the Canada Post slip which states that I have sent the spouse sponsorship application
A copy of the tracking information which states that the application was received in Mississauga on Feb 27th
2 Passport sized photos of my wife
A letter of intent stating that she needs to visit me because my vacation days are exhausted at work. And spending time apart is very hard and strenuous on our marriage.
People on that thread got their passport's back with a VISA, but a lot of people have been getting rejections recently as well. So its really a hit/miss.

Just ensure that when your MP contacts you, you ask for a letter directly towards High commissioner of Canada:He will ask you for some sort of proof of your marriage,Just send them a picture from each of your wedding ceremonies. Takes them a few days to draft the letter, and then you can pick it up.

Good Luck
Basil Bro thank you for the info but :eek:
lol

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
SHM said:
I got this from this forum is that true Basil that your file has Been transferred to islamabad?? If yes please tell how you know?
Bro,recently my wife got call from cic and the Lady on call said your file is in Islamabad and also i have received email reply from chc-islamabad that My file is inprocess so thats why i am 100% my file is in Islamabad.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
For all those who want to apply for trv,ill share my own experience so u guys know wat ure gonna get into..
I applied in july,the same month my file got transferred..included almost all the documents that i sent for my immigration..showed money in accounts n all the financial detail too plus the ticket..the reason for travelling was that it was our first eid after marriage n wanted to celebrate it together..
After 2 months,got a refusal on the most silly basis.first being my travel history although ive been to uk,usa and india..second being that they arent convinced im going to return although my husband took a oath n stated it in the invitation letter n last my family ties in canada.i mean having a canadian husband isnt a crime is it..so basically they just wasted my time n ruined my entire months mood

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Thanks basil ;D

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
Faso said:
For all those who want to apply for trv,ill share my own experience so u guys know wat ure gonna get into..
I applied in july,the same month my file got transferred..included almost all the documents that i sent for my immigration..showed money in accounts n all the financial detail too plus the ticket..the reason for travelling was that it was our first eid after marriage n wanted to celebrate it together..
After 2 months,got a refusal on the most silly basis.first being my travel history although ive been to uk,usa and india..second being that they arent convinced im going to return although my husband took a oath n stated it in the invitation letter n last my family ties in canada.i mean having a canadian husband isnt a crime is it..so basically they just wasted my time n ruined my entire months mood
i did exactly the same, n got the same reply, pretty much expected it, although my husband was pretty hopeful i would get the trv :), anyways after the refusal we pretty much took comfort in the fact that it must be a better option for us since we both are studying and cudnt afford the financial burden of having a spouse around who cant support the family since you cant work on a trv. anyways for all those ppl who still wanna apply for a trv, the wife should show a very heavy bank statment cause i know ppl who did that got their trvs.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
guys i wanna know how many november cases got any proceedings other than ali.ca plz reply .....

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
hopefully very soon said:
i did exactly the same, n got the same reply, pretty much expected it, although my husband was pretty hopeful i would get the trv :), anyways after the refusal we pretty much took comfort in the fact that it must be a better option for us since we both are studying and cudnt afford the financial burden of having a spouse around who cant support the family since you cant work on a trv. anyways for all those ppl who still wanna apply for a trv, the wife should show a very heavy bank statment cause i know ppl who did that got their trvs.

Oh..in a wierd way it made me feel better that someone went through the same crap as i did..makes me feel less mazloom :D
But i still hate them for rejecting my trv..

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
in love with my hubby said:
guys i wanna know how many november cases got any proceedings other than ali.ca plz reply .....
I want to know too...I applied in November 2011...am approved as sponsor...and after that, no other updates. It's killing me :(

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Hope the the starting week and the new month brings lots of good news for each one of us here. Hope the sufferiengs end for 2010, 2011 applicants and Process starts for 2012 applicants. Ameen :)

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
&amp; RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs &amp; PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 &amp; Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
asap-pls said:
Hope the the starting week and the new month brings lots of good news for each one of us here. Hope the sufferiengs end for 2010, 2011 applicants and Process starts for 2012 applicants. Ameen :)
Ameen!!

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
&amp; RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs &amp; PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 &amp; Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Basilzaman said:
I am here Sister ;)
Glad to have you around Basil bhai !!

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
good god this process is long.... anyone know where they are in procesing the cases... last i heard they were around july 2012...

one of my friends from 2010 cases got visa for his wife in end of march...