+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012
any nikah only case recently? m planing to aply in april 2014,

what did u write for reception held. and living together question-

any isues, objections u get. please advice

my nikah held with 250 ppl in hall. with all molvi and everyone.

a smal gathering held in sunset club for 30ppl. can i show that as my reception? we were in nrmal clothes, nt bridal. plz help.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually if you stopped living in lala land you would realise a parallel universe exists- called reality. i know of a couple in pakistan with young kids who didnt see each other for 12 years because the husband was abroad securing his papers and sending money back home. 12 fricking years what a price to pay but the family now has thier own home in a good sector, kids are educated...and they are financially secure and they still love each other...

i know of another couple where the husband departed 2 weeks after marraige three years ago to work abroad- and is coming back this year...all these marraiges are valid..

i agree with you about having moments together...but this can be vacations each year..and holding back on having kids...kids should be had when both husband and wife are together permanently...

point is there are many cirumstances...and spending three months together...doesnt really prove anything except desperation...

:D

Marium Rizwan said:
My husband is a PR and he visits me after every 3 months an stay here in Pakistan for 3 months!! This is our routine from last 1 year!!

Cuz no one can live away from his wife and kids for long!!!

And for instance, an officer opens your file and says wow 3 years of freaking genuine marriage and they dont even visit each other?? R u kidding me:/

We have a daughter together and of course we had our beautiful moments together!!! Immigration is not a priority!!! Please please make ur lives and your relationship your first priority!!!

My husband pays tax on time!! Though he got his PR card renew last month without any problem Alhumdulilah!!!

No freaking husband and wife live away from each other for years!!

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your spouse should have applied as a student prior to nikkah....would have saved you a lot of hassle....you do realise that you could still be on this forum in 2017 asking for updates??? actually that is my recommendation to anyone planning to marry :D

riz.hash said:

a smal gathering held in sunset club for 30ppl. can i show that as my reception? we were in nrmal clothes, nt bridal. plz help.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
niana.j said:
actually if you stopped living in lala land you would realise a parallel universe exists- called reality. i know of a couple in pakistan with young kids who didnt see each other for 12 years because the husband was abroad securing his papers and sending money back home. 12 fricking years what a price to pay but the family now has thier own home in a good sector, kids are educated...and they are financially secure and they still love each other...

i know of another couple where the husband departed 2 weeks after marraige three years ago to work abroad- and is coming back this year...all these marraiges are valid..

i agree with you about having moments together...but this can be vacations each year..and holding back on having kids...kids should be had when both husband and wife are together permanently...

point is there are many cirumstances...and spending three months together...doesnt really prove anything except desperation...

I agree with the kids part..i believe children should be welcomed to a stable environment with both the parents caring for them while living together...

On another note,i LOATHE chc..freakin lazy asses...didnt even get a remed :( all they say is ur case is fine n in process,just wait...

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting for ppr. got the timeline as you. what is your timeline? :D

maryam mujtaba said:
hi there,
I got married on 25th dec' 2011,, applied for my immigration case in march 2012. All other ppl here fall under the same waiting category?

shubeesha

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
May 12,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1, June 12,2104,
VISA ISSUED...
PPR 2, JUne 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Visa Issued July 4, 2014
riz.hash said:

My suggestion would be Don't apply just as Nikkah Case. We did Nikkah with 450 People attending the ceremony. Next day small gathering in Hotel. One year communication history before Nikkah. All possible proofs were provided. But No answer what so ever since Feb 2012. Last news is that we are in a interview Que. Because mine was just Nikkah and Rukhsati was scheduled to be done on arrival in Canada. That is all I can say. Good Luck

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
I want to send additional documents. I applied in June 2013 I got SA in July 2013 (for ISB). But no file transfer confirmation of any kind after that. Kindly tell me how to send them. Should it be from applicant or sponser? Where should I send them, Isb or Ottawa or both? secondly what detail should I attach with them? DOB, File number and reference etc? Should the covering letter be signed? Kindly guide me and tell me addresses of both the offices..

Marium Rizwan

Sep 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 31, 2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2012
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2013
Med's Request
31 March, 2015
Med's Done....
April 10, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2015
LANDED..........
June 08, 2015
niana.j said:

Living together is desperation! Wow r u planning to live separately after your spouse get visa? So that people dont tag you as "desperate"? Lol

arslan527

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
10-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2014
Hi; I am new to this fourm and hoping to capitalize on experience of other members. I got married to my cousin in Jan 2014. Stayed in Pakistan till Mar 2014.

Looking for advise for members with similar cousin marriage in terms of sponsor/spousal questionnaires and documenting the relationship part of the application.

Thanks

shaheryar

Jul 31, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Transferred to London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August, 2012 (Received)
Doc's Request.
24 January, 2014
File Transfer...
15 October, 2012 (CSQ on 10 January,2013)
Med's Request
24 January, 2014
Med's Done....
31 January 2014 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
18 November, 2014
Passport Req..
18 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 November, 2014
CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Processing time 2012 -2013

Processed time for Applications processed in last 12 months - Islamabad

Immigration Categories X % of cases were completed within X months or less
20% 30% 50% 70% 80% (Percentage of Applications)
Spouses & Partners 18 20 23 29 32 (Time in Months)

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
niana.j said:

I don't think this has anything to do with desperation. In fact, each case is different. I'm sure if you had the chance you would visit your spouse (or vice versa) multiple times. It's actually those who make claims on others who turn out to be the desperate folks. No need to make rude suggestions, as you have done many times on this forum.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
arslan527 said:
Hi; I am new to this fourm and hoping to capitalize on experience of other members. I got married to my cousin in Jan 2014. Stayed in Pakistan till Mar 2014.

Looking for advise for members with similar cousin marriage in terms of sponsor/spousal questionnaires and documenting the relationship part of the application.

Thanks
Hello, it is quite strong to have familial ties with your spouse. The application documenting process will be no different than others, but this is likely a strong case as well as those with little age difference, and those marrying at a young age.

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Just a quick question: how long do you have to wait after landing in Canada (for the first time) to travel?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Outlandish said:
Just a quick question: how long do you have to wait after landing in Canada (for the first time) to travel?
salaamualicom as soon u get yr pr card ur free to travel anytime u like

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Salam o alaikum brothers and sisters,

A big update to notify you all. I haven't been on these forums for a long time. Our was nikkah only case. In October last year, I ordered GCMS notes. Turned out that they objected to no rukhsati since our nikkah was going on for 3 years and I haven't visited. It was arranged marriage with a second cousin. we were put on interview queue. Today was interview, our visa officer only asked for emails and viber logs and told my wife our case is straight forward and there will not be any issue. VO was going to keep my wife's passport but turns out they never received her medical so they asked to do the medical and returned passport and said my wife needs passport for medical. She first said by end of july my wife will get visa but because we need to do medical again, so the time line for my wife to get visa has changed to before the end of the year. We are grateful to almighty Allah that it is sorted out as we have already planned rukhsati for May this year.
Please remember us in your prayers and I will do the same.

Allah hafiz.