Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam to everyone,

Need some advice, My wife received remed request on July 31,2013, did re-medical on Aug 17,2013, since then nothing.

As we got the remed request, I also ordered Gcms notes on the same day to see what VO has put in notes and what to expect, and got those on Sep 01,2013.

Should I re-order GCMS notes? as its been more then 2 months or keep playing the waiting game...

Has anyone received received PPR recently?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
mudassar said:
Salam to everyone,

Need some advice, My wife received remed request on July 31,2013, did re-medical on Aug 17,2013, since then nothing.

As we got the remed request, I also ordered Gcms notes on the same day to see what VO has put in notes and what to expect, and got those on Sep 01,2013.

Should I re-order GCMS notes? as its been more then 2 months or keep playing the waiting game...

Has anyone received received PPR recently?
dear brother I ll advice u to wait
inshallah u r on the last step
may allah help us all
and if by the end of nov u receive nothing(Godforbidden)
then u can order

Hope it helps

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
in love with my hubby said:
is it a good idea to send proofs 0f relationship after re- medical??????/
i think its a really bad idea. ur file is almost done. u just need passport request. why would u want the VO to go back through ur file from the start?

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
Got a request from CIC to do the re-medical couple of days ago.

Today I got this:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing of your application, please comply with the following requests. You must quote the file number indicated on the top left of this letter when sending any inquiries or correspondence related to your application. Please include a copy of this letter with any documentation you submit and note that an English translation is required for all documents which are not in the English language, furthermore, English translation without copies of original documents are also not acceptable.

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406, and Supplementary Information / Afghanistan Questionnaire forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/AfghanNationals-Form-en.pdf

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

Submit copy of first four pages of your passport.

We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made based on the information available on your application, which may result in a refusal.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section

This is a valid computer-generated letter. No signature required.

After almost two years of the submission, they are asking to refill the above forms? Is it normal?
What could be reason behind this. I am curious and worried!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
as1985 said:

Today I got this:

After almost two years of the submission, they are asking to refill the above forms? Is it normal?
Brother i hv no idea abt it.... but after rcving re-med.... why thy hv sent all of these...???
According to me, send ur re-med n mention in these documents too that u hv rcvd ur re-med req n attached the ref letter with these docs too....!!!
hope fully these docs r for just counter checking.... whatever i hv observed CHC applying almost different procedures for different cases...... Hope for the best and send all of these.... Allah behter kary ga....!!

Nimi1512

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 (Asked for supp forms and police certificate)
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
Med's Request
October 2013 + supplementary forms and RePCC
Med's Done....
October 2013
Passport Req..
November 29th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 14th, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshALlah
as1985 said:

Today I got this:

This is normal. I got the same letter as well. Police certificate expires so they need an updated one. Aso they need info for all the other things. SO dont worry this is completely normal. Were on the same line :).

asadiya

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
Doc's Request.
September 2013
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
November 25
VISA ISSUED...
December 14 Alhamdullah Alhamdullah Alhamdullah yeeeeeeeeeees
dear as1985,
My husband also receive re-med request first and about 2weeks later received same letter requesting same forms and police cert.
we were concerned also as we did submit these forms, then I took it to a consultant and she told me many people have been getting re-fill of these forms, the only difference we noticed is that those forms were updated in july or sept 2013. just complete all things and send and inshAllah will happen what is best ...

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Dear,
No need of worried same things already happened with befor 8months ago ............. as per my observation and understanding some info is missing in ur forms thsts Y they request u to fill the same forms agains and rest of info
plz fill the all forms very carefully and put the correct info in forms.

as1985 said:

Today I got this:

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
The days seem so long just waiting this terrible processing game. You are like holding your breath for the shoe to fall and all you hear is silence. It bothers me that they do interviews and in the GCSM notes they write a different response. They go back and forth like your on a monkey bar and quote the words from the Visa Officer and her decision that its a Genuine relationship and satisfied with this marriage. Then they write negative reports and miss information.

When my MP's Secretary pointed this out to them they said oh we made a mistake, but we as the clients of CIC Islamabad are at their mercy. We pay for a services and they leave us hanging. If this was a private business we would take our business some place else for sure. Its over the processing time by 37 months.

I have had faith and hope in Allah for all our blessing and I'm grateful for all this time I can visit my husband and family but I want to stop visiting and start a life. This process of 31 months they are slowly killing families by making couples angry over this processing time.

We all the sponsors and applicants should do something. What I mean is others after us will apply and see the timeline of others and we get nervous. My hope and my prayers is Allah makes us all stronger by having patience because without faith and patience's our day would be harder.

My family is like saying when will he be here and ask a million questions why is it taking so long its endless it seems with CIC Islamabad its like Ground Hog Day the movie......... I pray that soon this process will be over In Sha Allah... Oh Allah please hear my prayers In Sha Allah

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
micmac101 said:
The days seem so long just waiting this terrible processing game. You are like holding your breath for the shoe to fall and all you hear is silence. It bothers me that they do interviews and in the GCSM notes they write a different response. They go back and forth like your on a monkey bar and quote the words from the Visa Officer and her decision that its a Genuine relationship and satisfied with this marriage. Then they write negative reports and miss information.

When my MP's Secretary pointed this out to them they said oh we made a mistake, but we as the clients of CIC Islamabad are at their mercy. We pay for a services and they leave us hanging. If this was a private business we would take our business some place else for sure. Its over the processing time by 37 months.

I have had faith and hope in Allah for all our blessing and I'm grateful for all this time I can visit my husband and family but I want to stop visiting and start a life. This process of 31 months they are slowly killing families by making couples angry over this processing time.

We all the sponsors and applicants should do something. What I mean is others after us will apply and see the timeline of others and we get nervous. My hope and my prayers is Allah makes us all stronger by having patience because without faith and patience's our day would be harder.

My family is like saying when will he be here and ask a million questions why is it taking so long its endless it seems with CIC Islamabad its like Ground Hog Day the movie......... I pray that soon this process will be over In Sha Allah... Oh Allah please hear my prayers In Sha Allah
Aamennn InshaAllah.... Allah will definitely listen to ur prayers Sis....:) n U, Me n all other s who r still waiting for our visa's will get soon inshaAllah....Aamenn:)
m with u.. tell me what can we do to wake up those stupid ppl.... who have made these stupid laws.... n playing with our lives....:(

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
If I had the answer to this question I would be rich lol Just keep my faith in Allah as no person on this earth would I put my faith in In Sha Allah

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
micmac101 said:
If I had the answer to this question I would be rich lol Just keep my faith in Allah as no person on this earth would I put my faith in In Sha Allah
Salam, I am waiting from the last 36 months since applied and 42 months since our marriage, They are still silent. Whatever is the reason behind our case. They should ask if they need any thing. Its says justice delayed justice denied, ITs not chc its the canadian govt which is all doing this. VIsa officer are just employee they are just following the policies. They cant do any thing. This is only the govt who is doing every thing. We can only do this thing to go to parliment and throw egges and tomatoos to these people. It will create a issue it will come to media but through this every one willl know that how this govt is treating us. There may be a small police case upon this. But it will not effect our case instead it will effect positvly that due to frustration some one did this. and its natural if it is a genuine case. My bad lucK I am very far from parliment , Other wise i do what I said,
thanks some one has to cross this barrior other wise we all will be on the same boat. some one has to become a 1st drop of rain,