Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
usrain said:
Just an update from my side. By the grace of GOD, I've got my PP back yesterday it took almost 2 months after PPR n' the whole process took appx 2 years.

Thnx n' best of luck with ur cases.
Yayyyyy congratulations! :)
You got the reward of ur patience finally mashaAllah!
Remember us in dua please

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
So guys i got a response of my email from cic after exactly 2 months that the file is waiting to be reviewed by the decision making officer n once its done it wil be forwarded to the next stage.. But when?

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Congrats Bro!

usrain said:
Just an update from my side. By the grace of GOD, I've got my PP back yesterday it took almost 2 months after PPR n' the whole process took appx 2 years.

Thnx n' best of luck with ur cases.

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
Ummmm said:
I am the wife and I am being sponsored by my husband who is in Canada. I am ACCA member so I was only required to do Canadian tax and law course online and fill the application for MRA between CGA and ACCA. When the application gets approved you get full CGA membership if you are a ACCA member, have a post grad degree (in my case MBA) or even a under grad degree would do. The only problem is that I will now be member of both bodies and thus will be paying both subscriptions every year.
Hi,

Thought to add here. All the 3 accounting bodies in Canada are working on a plan to merge all three in one and re-name it CPA or CA. Therefore, it should be a good idea to get your CGA or CMA, and by virtue of the merger process, you may get your CA/CPA designation, which is generally worth more, after possibly writing one or two exams. This whole process may take 2 years. I knew of this, as I happened to attend a gathering, where CICA representative highlighted this mechanism briefly.

Regards

Raaye

Oct 6, 2011
sabii said:
So guys i got a response of my email from cic after exactly 2 months that the file is waiting to be reviewed by the decision making officer n once its done it wil be forwarded to the next stage.. But when?
Same is the case with me, now they take TWO MONTHS to respond to a simple email.......

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
FYI!

I had to wait for almost 4 months after my remedical was done to get a PPR and even then they had not received by medical results.
Raaye said:
Same is the case with me, now they take TWO MONTHS to respond to a simple email.......

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
emanzaib said:
jee aisa hota hai.. inshallah ap ko jald re-med request ya re-med + ppr aa jaye ga
thanku for reply

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
I really dont know why CHC dont change my ECAS stutus from Application recived into process and why they arnt sending me PPR. it is going to b my 4th month since i did my remedical...did remedical in july and asked for REPCC in the end of September....still no reply from them:(

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
sabii said:
i got this response 3 weeks ago and my file is reviewd too on 6th nov but still nothing from chc waiting for ppr

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
Hi every1
i need some suggestions!!!
there is a question in that residency questioner it says
What preparations have you and/or your sponsor made for your move to Canada?

what preparations do they expect???
I haven't packed my bags Yet :p and my wife there in Canada is hardly managing a job and my little one!!!
to be honest i really don't know what they want to hear, and i am sure they don't want to hear what i think ;) ...
I have to submit it in 2 days we need some serious brain storming here......
Thanks in advance

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Have you tried applying for a job there in canada? Does your wife have a house there? May be your wife has bought some plans for the family? And, of course, your wife works there. And then you might be considering taking some capital there? Just think about anything and everything that can support your case.
yasirman said:
Hi every1
i need some suggestions!!!
there is a question in that residency questioner it says
What preparations have you and/or your sponsor made for your move to Canada?

what preparations do they expect???
I haven't packed my bags Yet :p and my wife there in Canada is hardly managing a job and my little one!!!
to be honest i really don't know what they want to hear, and i am sure they don't want to hear what i think ;) ...
I have to submit it in 2 days we need some serious brain storming here......
Thanks in advance

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Venture said:
Hi,

Thought to add here. All the 3 accounting bodies in Canada are working on a plan to merge all three in one and re-name it CPA or CA. Therefore, it should be a good idea to get your CGA or CMA, and by virtue of the merger process, you may get your CA/CPA designation, which is generally worth more, after possibly writing one or two exams. This whole process may take 2 years. I knew of this, as I happened to attend a gathering, where CICA representative highlighted this mechanism briefly.

Regards
Hi,

Yes I was reading about it a few days ago, My CGA application is approved, I am just waiting for my designation/degree to be mailed to me :)
I noticed we have same timeline..My husband applied for me November 29th and file was transferred Jan 25th 2012..lets see wen we Jan/Feb start getting processed

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for clarifying, I was confused as to if they were asking for 9 photos of my wife and her family together.

But now it makes sense that since the General Asia forms are also used for sponsoring other family members also, so they are asking for their pictures.

So they just need as many pictures of my wife as possible. Got it!

sponsor of applicant said:
Size of picture is mostly the same
Some thing you should watch out for is how big your face has to be in the picture
And the color of the background

Also just a reminder
I dont think they are asking for the pictures of your brothers sisters or parents as some of us might think unless there are any kids applying with you its just your pictures

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Have you tried applying for a job there in canada? Does your wife have a house there? May be your wife has bought some plans for the family? And, of course, your wife works there. And then you might be considering taking some capital there? Just think about anything and everything that can support your case.
I applied for a job in Shell Canada, had an interview on 2nd Oct, couldn't get there :(
Actually my wife lived in Pakistan all her life.... she moved to Canada fairly recently, so house is out of question!!! she has got a couple of grands in her bank A/C, leased apartment and a full time job, that's it.

On my side, i have some agriculture property, a part of which i'll sell off once i get over with this process....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Omar Mirza said:
FYI!

I had to wait for almost 4 months after my remedical was done to get a PPR and even then they had not received by medical results.
Its been more than 4 months but no ppr