Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
Lyla said:
Hello

I have a couple of questions regarding my situation. I plan on my marrying my fiance who's an international student in Canada from Pakistan and I am a Canadian citizen. We plan on doing the paper marriage (Nikkah) first at the end of this year and then do the remaining events (with extended family) back home in Pakistan in the coming summer. When would be the best time for me to submit the spousal application? Can I submit it right after the paper work for the marriage (Nikkah) is done and submit the proofs of the events separately after they happen in the summer? Or should I wait till all the events have taken place by the end of the summer and then submit the application as a whole?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

HEY.. congrats on getting married in advance. MAY ALLAH bless both of u wth long healthy happi married life AMEEN.

the best option for u is spouse in canada category. also do submit ur application after nikah and wth loads of proofs of u being in contact wth her thru phones emails n send pics.
and after the rukhasti then u can update ur application n send additional docs to the embassy.

Lyla

Sep 17, 2012
Reta1 said:
HEY.. congrats on getting married in advance. MAY ALLAH bless both of u wth long healthy happi married life AMEEN.

the best option for u is spouse in canada category. also do submit ur application after nikah and wth loads of proofs of u being in contact wth her thru phones emails n send pics.
and after the rukhasti then u can update ur application n send additional docs to the embassy.

Thanks alot for the wishes :) and yes the plan is to do the paper work after Nikkah, gathering proofs already that show my contact with him*.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Mansor said:
Hello, thanks for your replying can u tell me is ur case it husband case or wife case ?
mine wife case

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
laila hasan said:
fozi987, CV4SPO, Reta1, Naintara, DSF, Southpaw, Sarah82, fm.jum, Sawera, Any of u got their pp back or status change to any thing in month of september.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Whats going on and why the process is not going any further. Have u guys received any answers to ur emails/ faxes.

Kindly update.
No Change Laila Hasan. Still waiting.

naintara

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
File Transfer...
October 2011
Med's Done....
19th july 2012
Passport Req..
19th july 2012
laila hasan said:
fozi987, CV4SPO, Reta1, Naintara, DSF, Southpaw, Sarah82, fm.jum, Sawera, Any of u got their pp back or status change to any thing in month of september.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Whats going on and why the process is not going any further. Have u guys received any answers to ur emails/ faxes.

Kindly update.
Nothing changed :(

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
Lyla said:
Thanks alot for the wishes :) and yes the plan is to do the paper work after Nikkah, gathering proofs already that show my contact with him*.

Sorry my bad I thou urs is a wife case

naintara

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
File Transfer...
October 2011
Med's Done....
19th july 2012
Passport Req..
19th july 2012
cv4spo said:
Apparently Reta1 had address changed to Canadian on eCas I think-masallah, maybe all of us can check for this? My wife's still shows Pakistani...so still waiting anxiously...I have vacation in 3 weeks and hope to get this before then!
i also checked my address on ecase and it has also changed i mean it shows my spouse Canadian address from both side. is it good sign ? ???

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Usman bro, it's a good idea. But what about signing a petition and sending that to the two ******gentlemen, as well as to other MPs (particularly the liberals). We have so many people here, and obviously they've got so many friends too. No harm in making an effort at getting heard.

A-S-A

Sep 7, 2012
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Feb-2011
Doc's Request.
17-May-2012 (IMM-Forms Required)
File Transfer...
11-Mar-2011
Med's Request
30-May-2012
Med's Done....
25-Jun-2012
Passport Req..
02-Mar-2013
canadianbear said:
FYI, You can add me to the list if you like.

My wife received re-med request on June 7th but we did it on June 27th due to back log. Sent it June 28th and ecas updated somewhere July 20-22 that Med results received.

Cheers,

CB

U need to add yourself in this list.

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
A-S-A said:
U need to add yourself in this list.

Did ur Ecas change??

bajwa1

Sep 9, 2012
Salaam to All
i am new to this forum.i have applied under family sponsorship.Anyone can tell me how many days chc islamabad take to send back passport after visa stamp.i have sent my passport on 7 june 2012 but still they havent sent it back to me.today is 18 september 2012..almost 14 weeks passed

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
naintara said:
i also checked my address on ecase and it has also changed i mean it shows my spouse Canadian address from both side. is it good sign ? ???

Really?? Means they r workin on July cases!!
Does ur also show ur spouses entire address?? Like postal code n all??

Congrats !!!! ;)

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
bajwa1 said:
Salaam to All
i am new to this forum.i have applied under family sponsorship.Anyone can tell me how many days chc islamabad take to send back passport after visa stamp.i have sent my passport on 7 june 2012 but still they havent sent it back to me.today is 18 september 2012..almost 14 weeks passed

If only v all knew how long will Islamabad take to stamp our pp!
Try to contact them thru email or fax

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, i got my ppr today after 7 months of my file applied...
i have a question that there is documents which they send in which they written applicant, spouuse details...so kinly tell me what should i written on DEP 1 , DEP 2 etc.and should i sent that orginal one.
thanks