File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
laila hasan said:
UPDATE AS OF 19TH SEPTEMBER 2012

List of people who sent their passports in the month of July 2012

SINCE JULY WAITING FOR VISA

ID DATE SUBMITTED CHANGE OF STATUS CASE TYPE (PASSPORT+ RE-MEDICAL).

1.LAILA HASAN ............... 9TH JULY ..............NONE...................HUSBAND
2.FOZI987............. 18TH JULY ...............NONE ................. HUSBAND
3.CV4SPO ............. 19TH JULY ..............NONE .................WIFE
4.SAWERA ............ 20TH JULY ..............NONE .................HUSBAND
5.TINNO ........... 23RD JULY ..............12-09-12 .................HUSBAND(PP back with visa)[/color
6.RETA1 ............ 23RD JULY ..............NONE .................WIFE
7.INNOCENT_EYEZ ........ 25th JULY ..............NONE ................HUSBAND
8.ARKANSAS2045 ............ 12TH JULY .............. YES WIFE(Passport Back with Visa)
9.NAINTARA .....................19th JULY.......... NONE WIFE
10.RAZA 123 .....................23rd JULY .................NONE......................
11.SARAH82......................18TH JULY NONE WIFE
12.fm.jum..........................6th JULY NONE
13.DSF...............................3RD JULY NONE ........................
14.southpaw........................5th july..................none..........................husband

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

add mine too

pakhtun_89...........................25th July................NONE.........................wife

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
laila hasan said:
fozi987, CV4SPO, Reta1, Naintara, DSF, Southpaw, Sarah82, fm.jum, Sawera, Any of u got their pp back or status change to any thing in month of september.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Whats going on and why the process is not going any further. Have u guys received any answers to ur emails/ faxes.

Kindly update.

Apparently Reta1 had address changed to Canadian on eCas I think-masallah, maybe all of us can check for this? My wife's still shows Pakistani...so still waiting anxiously...I have vacation in 3 weeks and hope to get this before then!

southpaw

Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2012
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
may 2012
Med's Done....
end of may 2012
Passport Req..
1st week of july
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
laila hasan said:
fozi987, CV4SPO, Reta1, Naintara, DSF, Southpaw, Sarah82, fm.jum, Sawera, Any of u got their pp back or status change to any thing in month of september.
Whats going on and why the process is not going any further. Have u guys received any answers to ur emails/ faxes.

Kindly update.
intizaar going on nd i dont know wht is the reason behind this it almost 80 days since ppr and waiting for p to get back stamped.....Allah knows better we only can hope for and early return.....inshaaAllah ameen summa ameen

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
sabii said:
i spoke with a lady in my MP's office and she said timeline for Pakistan is 26 months and my husband's remedical was just done and wont expire till june 2013 so i should wait patiently... i asked her to at least just do case specific inquiry so someone from the office was supposed to call me back but nooooooo calll......... lets see ::)
its easy for them to say its 26 months so wait patiently but they dont know they are ruining our relationships :mad:.... i will never advise anyone for long distance relationship ever..... :-X
Neither will I. I strongly discourage this. Told my brother not to even "think" it! :D

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval - August 2nd, 2012
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
babbi said:
hi everyone,
today someone called me from islamabad embassy and she said that my med is goin to expire in nov so can i go before this, so i said yes.
then she said to me that they are goin to send me ppr and few documents which i have to fill tomorow or day after tomorow.and i have to submit my passport after this.
so tell me plz how may days they take to send ppr after phone call(she said that they r sending me tomorow or the next day).
and are they used TCS or local post for ppr?
because i got my AOR by local post.
thanks
what does ur ecas show ?

Lyla

Sep 17, 2012
Hello

I have a couple of questions regarding my situation. I plan on my marrying my fiance who's an international student in Canada from Pakistan and I am a Canadian citizen. We plan on doing the paper marriage (Nikkah) first at the end of this year and then do the remaining events (with extended family) back home in Pakistan in the coming summer. When would be the best time for me to submit the spousal application? Can I submit it right after the paper work for the marriage (Nikkah) is done and submit the proofs of the events separately after they happen in the summer? Or should I wait till all the events have taken place by the end of the summer and then submit the application as a whole?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Lyla said:
Hello

I have a couple of questions regarding my situation. I plan on my marrying my fiance who's an international student in Canada from Pakistan and I am a Canadian citizen. We plan on doing the paper marriage (Nikkah) first at the end of this year and then do the remaining events (with extended family) back home in Pakistan in the coming summer. When would be the best time for me to submit the spousal application? Can I submit it right after the paper work for the marriage (Nikkah) is done and submit the proofs of the events separately after they happen in the summer? Or should I wait till all the events have taken place by the end of the summer and then submit the application as a whole?

Thanks!
I had same, Nikah in Dec 2010 and then Rukhsati etc in Jan 2011, I submitted my application in July 2011...the case at that point would be rejected but I submitted additional proof like tickets, pictures etc in after Rukhsati and all is good, waiting for my wife's passport to return.

Keep in mind that the processing time for Islamabad is greatly improving, so don't have too much time between initial application and the Rukhsati/additional proof...I would suggest no more than 6 months now. Also if your husband will be staying in Canada the entire time I think that would be an in Canada application, not through Islamabad, so as per website they say they will take 10 months to evaluate you the sponsor and 8 to evaluate the applicant.

Good luck and please take the lesson of all of us here and ensure you and your partner are ready for this commitment, it's not easy.

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
farhadf80 said:
halloo my brother . i got remdical and ppr in kabul from islamabad . but i dont know which mail they using . i can say for they leeter coming between 6 days i got in 6 days .

Hello, thanks for your replying can u tell me is ur case it husband case or wife case ?

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
Lyla said:
Hello

Thanks!

apply for that in land thing na ... why would she come to pakistan and then u apply... if she is there.. do that civil marriage... and our nikah too... youll be all good and she can live with u and entire process would take less than a year...

Lyla

Sep 17, 2012
cv4spo said:
I had same, Nikah in Dec 2010 and then Rukhsati etc in Jan 2011, I submitted my application in July 2011...the case at that point would be rejected but I submitted additional proof like tickets, pictures etc in after Rukhsati and all is good, waiting for my wife's passport to return.

Keep in mind that the processing time for Islamabad is greatly improving, so don't have too much time between initial application and the Rukhsati/additional proof...I would suggest no more than 6 months now.

Good luck and please take the lesson of all of us here and ensure you and your partner are ready for this commitment, it's not easy.
So you're saying it would be better to submit the case after the rukhsati and all has taken place? Since the duration between my Nikkah and rukhsati will be a few months I wanted to start the process right away. Would it be pointless to submit the file after Nikkah as it may be rejected?

Lyla

Sep 17, 2012
zainabanwar said:
apply for that in land thing na ... why would she come to pakistan and then u apply... if she is there.. do that civil marriage... and our nikah too... youll be all good and she can live with u and entire process would take less than a year...
Ya I'll be applying from Canada and he is also here on student visa

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Lyla said:
So you're saying it would be better to submit the case after the rukhsati and all has taken place? Since the duration between my Nikkah and rukhsati will be a few months I wanted to start the process right away. Would it be pointless to submit the file after Nikkah as it may be rejected?
No, submit right after Nikah with as much proof as you have and then right after Rukhsati, in Canada sponsorship has time of 10 months to evaluate you and 8 for applicant so if additional proof is submitted within 8 months or so, I'd say that's enough.

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
cv4spo said:
Apparently Reta1 had address changed to Canadian on eCas I think-masallah, maybe all of us can check for this? My wife's still shows Pakistani...so still waiting anxiously...I have vacation in 3 weeks and hope to get this before then!
ITS been more than a month since my address changed n my ecas is showin in process.
ALLAH KAREY V ALL GET OUR PP BACK THIS WEEK AMEEN !!!

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
laila hasan said:

Kindly update.
nothing for me.!
n no reply for my emails n faxes..

ALLAH KAREY V ALL GET GUD NEWS THIS WEEK AMEEN

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
Lyla said:
Ya I'll be applying from Canada and he is also here on student visa
do the civil marriage,,, and apply on that basis... simple.. have ur nikah and rukhsati the way u want... apply right after ur civil marriage... my friend;s guy did the same and entire process took 9 months only.. she was there on the student visa in america... she came to canada did her civil marriage ... they got their nikah and rukhsati done and she was living with the guy the whole time.. her file never came to islamabad.. it was in land sponsorship... dont just involve in this out of canada thing.. it would take u ages,,,

or why dont u consult a lawyer...