wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
hi..
u can get ur tracking number from dr call them and ask them they will provide you but only after they post it.

FM_jun said:
hi yesterday i had my medical.dr told me i have any problem then she will call me today....but i haven't got any call at yet...but i want to know how do u know ur tracking no???

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
hi .. pakihero.....urs and mine timeline is almost same ........so hope we get our ppr soon ...INSHAALLAH

pakihero said:
Dear All ,

After medical is recvd by New delhi (RMO) by courier i recvd a letter from Islamabad office to pay the Right for permanent residence fees and it is also being paid off by me and also reciept frowarded to Missisauga & Islamabad as per thier instruction and aknowledgement from Islamabad office also recvd ,

Now if anybody can tell me what is the nest step because one of my friend told me that is the final step before they ask for Passport to be stamped for visa.
If this is true then

- when they will ask me for this.
- 2nd when i handover the passport to them how many days they will take to stamp and return back.

answers will be very important for me as i have to travel from saudia to Pakistan becoz rigt now in saudia on work visa.Thanks

Please , Please , Please reply soon!

case history is as follows ;

Category........: FAM / Spouse
Visa Office......: CHC Islamabad
Sponsorship App. Recvd by CPC.......: 20 Jan 2011
Started Processing Application : 23 Feb 2011
File Transfer to Visa Office Islamabad...: 23 Feb 2011
Permanent Residence Application Recvd By CHC Islamabad : 4 March 2011
Letter Requiring diffrent Forms & PCCs with 45 days timelimit : 27 Mar 2012
All documents including PCCs submitted : 06 May 2012
Re medical request letter 18 May
Medical done on 15 June
Results sent by courier and recvd by new delhi RMO : 20 june
CIC ecase updated my status : medical results have been recvd 01 Junly 2012

waiting now...........................

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
inshaALLAH you will get it back soon ......................just pray and pray for us too as we r waiting for our pprs....

DSF said:
another day passed everyone.. red jeans, omaira, canadian555, tofan, adeelalad, khilafah,jay123456,torono12,SI, emanziab, sabii,lalli, pinky,husain, CVIF, makonjia,m=omar mirza, and eevryone on forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese pray for me. :-[ :-[

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
hi Khilafah5 :

any news for ppr ?
as our timeline is same my meds is done on the same time so we both r waiting for pprs.........hope we will get it soon ..........IN SHA ALLAH

Khilafah5 said:
When ur re medical is recieved

On e case is it written Once or twice

Medical results have been recieved

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Yaadien - see below:

This is how a sponsor can apply CAIPS and GCMS. The sponsor has to fill and send these two forms,

1 - Form name IMM5475E
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

2 - Form name IMM5563E
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

You have to make the payment of $5 before you send the form, and get the receipt number and add the copy of the receipt as the proof of the payment with your application.

Below is the link to make the online payment. You have to click Continue, Continue and select Access to Information.

www.eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

SENDING BY EMAIL

Email the forms to the following email address.

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

SENDING BY MAIL

If you want to send the $5 payment by cheque, Make the cheque payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

Send the forms to:

Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
360 Laurier Avenue West, Office NAR B1036
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1

YAADIEN said:
:( :( :( :( CAN ANYONE PLIZ TELL ME HOW TO ORDER GCMS NOTES :( :( :( :( :( :(

Abdul Nasir

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-August-2011
Doc's Request.
07-June-2012
File Transfer...
27-October-2011
Med's Request
07-June-2012
Med's Done....
July-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01,Oct,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct,15,2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah this month.
What does TCS mean bro ?
and where can i find the mailing address of the chc islamabad? the letter that we have got from chc there is written only the po box # , email , fax and phone number there is no mailing address there.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Yes the next step is passport request and then last step is them stamping the visa and returning the passport. Now it's very hard to say when they send the passport request. I am in the same situation - my hubby has done meds and now waiting for passport request. I hope this is not the case for you - but usually they take a bit of time of confirm fees since you just paid now rather than paying in the beginning. Any how hopefully it will be sooner than later. And once they ask for passport they take less than a month to stamp it and send it back. I'm not sure if you use your online account to track your application - if so it will be decision made once visa has been stamped.

pakihero said:
Dear All ,

After medical is recvd by New delhi (RMO) by courier i recvd a letter from Islamabad office to pay the Right for permanent residence fees and it is also being paid off by me and also reciept frowarded to Missisauga & Islamabad as per thier instruction and aknowledgement from Islamabad office also recvd ,

Now if anybody can tell me what is the nest step because one of my friend told me that is the final step before they ask for Passport to be stamped for visa.
If this is true then

- when they will ask me for this.
- 2nd when i handover the passport to them how many days they will take to stamp and return back.

answers will be very important for me as i have to travel from saudia to Pakistan becoz rigt now in saudia on work visa.Thanks

Please , Please , Please reply soon!

case history is as follows ;

Category........: FAM / Spouse
Visa Office......: CHC Islamabad
Sponsorship App. Recvd by CPC.......: 20 Jan 2011
Started Processing Application : 23 Feb 2011
File Transfer to Visa Office Islamabad...: 23 Feb 2011
Permanent Residence Application Recvd By CHC Islamabad : 4 March 2011
Letter Requiring diffrent Forms & PCCs with 45 days timelimit : 27 Mar 2012
All documents including PCCs submitted : 06 May 2012
Re medical request letter 18 May
Medical done on 15 June
Results sent by courier and recvd by new delhi RMO : 20 june
CIC ecase updated my status : medical results have been recvd 01 Junly 2012

waiting now...........................

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
TCS is a courier company. Thier courier mailing address is

Canadian High commission
diplomatic enclave-sector G-5
immigration section
islamabad,pakistan

Abdul Nasir said:
What does TCS mean bro ?
and where can i find the mailing address of the chc islamabad? the letter that we have got from chc there is written only the po box # , email , fax and phone number there is no mailing address there.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Information on background checks incase anyone is interested in it:

Q- What kind of background checks are there and who does these checks for CHC?
Background check includes criminal (Police Clearance) and security (National Security) checks. All adult applicants for immigration to Canada and ALL their dependents, whether accompanying or not, are required to contact the police or relevant authority of each country where they have lived for six months or longer in the last ten years and obtain the necessary police certificate or clearance stating that they do not have criminal convictions.

A National Security check procedures identify persons seeking admission who are, or have been, involved in espionage, subversion, or terrorism. These checks involve CBSA, CSIS, RCMP, and local security authorities in the countries applicant lived in for 6 months or more. They take a while as it is not just one entity doing the work, but one entity communicating with others [internationally, and that can take a while. Sometimes up to a year or even two years + for some complicated cases with serious criminality, army or other travel history. For Islamabad CHC husbands backgrounds generally take anywhere from 3-6 months and for wives 1-3 months for straight forward cases.

Background & Security Checks
Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.
3. The process in a Nutshell

1-Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks references exp etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc. asking for more proofs of relationships, pictures, call history record for contact proofs] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

2-Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the Security Decision(SDEC), CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC,CSBA, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Time frame: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Medicals]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

3-The Process in a Nutshell:
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Application+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of Acknowledgment of Receipt letter (AOR)+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC/CIC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+Paper Screening Decision (PSDEC) > Issue of 2nd Acknowledgment of Receipt letter (AOR) > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st Bring Forward(BF'D) or Due Date > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Additional Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd Bring Forward or Due Date(BFD) >
Stage-3: Medicals Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Medicals & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Q-How long do the background checks take?
Background checks take anywhere from 45 days to 6 months depending on the travel history.

Q- Who is the background checks conducted by?
Background checks 99% are conducted by the CSIS & RCMA.. and they do it within one month...

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Very informative =)

emanzaib said:
Information on background checks incase anyone is interested in it:

Q- What kind of background checks are there and who does these checks for CHC?
Background check includes criminal (Police Clearance) and security (National Security) checks. All adult applicants for immigration to Canada and ALL their dependents, whether accompanying or not, are required to contact the police or relevant authority of each country where they have lived for six months or longer in the last ten years and obtain the necessary police certificate or clearance stating that they do not have criminal convictions.

A National Security check procedures identify persons seeking admission who are, or have been, involved in espionage, subversion, or terrorism. These checks involve CBSA, CSIS, RCMP, and local security authorities in the countries applicant lived in for 6 months or more. They take a while as it is not just one entity doing the work, but one entity communicating with others [internationally, and that can take a while. Sometimes up to a year or even two years + for some complicated cases with serious criminality, army or other travel history. For Islamabad CHC husbands backgrounds generally take anywhere from 3-6 months and for wives 1-3 months for straight forward cases.

Background & Security Checks
Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.
3. The process in a Nutshell

1-Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks references exp etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc. asking for more proofs of relationships, pictures, call history record for contact proofs] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

2-Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the Security Decision(SDEC), CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC,CSBA, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Time frame: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Medicals]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

3-The Process in a Nutshell:
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Application+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of Acknowledgment of Receipt letter (AOR)+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC/CIC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+Paper Screening Decision (PSDEC) > Issue of 2nd Acknowledgment of Receipt letter (AOR) > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st Bring Forward(BF'D) or Due Date > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Additional Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd Bring Forward or Due Date(BFD) >
Stage-3: Medicals Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Medicals & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Q-How long do the background checks take?
Background checks take anywhere from 45 days to 6 months depending on the travel history.

Q- Who is the background checks conducted by?
Background checks 99% are conducted by the CSIS & RCMA.. and they do it within one month...

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
another forum member pointed out that he may not think it is a 100% accurate and niether do I - but I did find it useful because it gives you some idea of what they do in terms of checking

theshaikh said:
Very informative =)

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors,

I need your attention that some months before i visit my spouse and stayed almost for 50 days, and currently my spouse application is under process in chc isb, may i send them my itinerary for more proof or i should wait for the next response from the chc ?

secondly, when i sponser my spouse for the first stage the record was mentioned in e case that decision made after that immigration informed me that your file transfer to the chc isb, after that when i am checking my spouse sponsorship by receipt no and my client id there is no data in e case, and for AOR my spouse received gcms note no and there is no any file no, there is mentioned that the above is your file no which you may contact chc isb.

I send 2 emails to chc isb since more t

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Afghan0123 from your timeline since you got doc request it seems like the preliminary assessment on your file is already complete and if they did not ask for you to provide furthur proof in the doc request you got that means they are most likely satisfied with your relationship (this should be in the notes section of the GCMS notes). So I personally don't think it would be a good idea for you to submit anything else until they ask for because it could possibly delay your case while they review the new stuff you send to them.

As for the file number - the very first like in the GCMS notes Application: FXXXXX there is a file number. You can use that file number and use your info (d.o.b, city of birth) to check the online status.

afghan0123 said:
Seniors,

I need your attention that some months before i visit my spouse and stayed almost for 50 days, and currently my spouse application is under process in chc isb, may i send them my itinerary for more proof or i should wait for the next response from the chc ?

secondly, when i sponser my spouse for the first stage the record was mentioned in e case that decision made after that immigration informed me that your file transfer to the chc isb, after that when i am checking my spouse sponsorship by receipt no and my client id there is no data in e case, and for AOR my spouse received gcms note no and there is no any file no, there is mentioned that the above is your file no which you may contact chc isb.

I send 2 emails to chc isb since more t

ZUH

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.