Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
shamsia said:
He might just thank you for the peace it will bring to his life, not to mention the freedom to err...sow his wild oats (for want of a better expression). I highly doubt that they value the instutition of marriage like Muslims do :p
What if there is a restriction put on his freedom to err ? I am sure he would go nuts in just two weeks ;D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
What if there is a restriction put on his freedom to err ? I am sure he would go nuts in just two weeks ;D
LMAO! Wont I loveee to see that! ;D ;D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shamsia said:
LMAO! Wont I loveee to see that! ;D ;D
:D

Did you get your passport back yet? Whats the story with PPR letter and by telephone ? Don't tell me it was lost in the mail ???

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
:D

Did you get your passport back yet? Whats the story with PPR letter and by telephone ? Don't tell me it was lost in the mail ???
Nope, no sign of the Passport yet. The PPR was sent out in September but got lost in the mail *sigh*. The VO called me up in Nov and asked me to send my passport out and my sponsor to pay the RPRF and that they are ready to issue the visa.

Khair, everything happens for a reason and for the best :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shamsia said:
Nope, no sign of the Passport yet. The PPR was sent out in September but got lost in the mail *sigh*. The VO called me up in Nov and asked me to send my passport out and my sponsor to pay the RPRF and that they are ready to issue the visa.

Khair, everything happens for a reason and for the best :)
Damn.. I thought the Indian postal system was a bit better than Pakistan but turns out they all the same. Chalo its good that your PPR was sent out in 3 months of the application and InshaAllah you will get your Visa soon. Do you plan to come here in the Winter or are you going to wait it out till the arrival of Summer 2012 ?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Damn.. I thought the Indian postal system was a bit better than Pakistan but turns out they all the same. Chalo its good that your PPR was sent out in 3 months of the application and InshaAllah you will get your Visa soon. Do you plan to come here in the Winter or are you going to wait it out till the arrival of Summer 2012 ?
Yeah, there's not too much difference between India & Pakistan. Some of the stuff I read here makes me go "Oh this is what happens in India'. Thanks for the wishes! I pray that you guys are united with your spouses soon! Ameen.

We were planning in the first week of February, if everything goes well inshallah. The winter does scare me, but my husband feels that since I wouldnt be going out much the first month of my arrival, it shouldnt be all that bad. Or maybe we are underestimating the winters :-X He's in Ottawa, btw.

FM_jun

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Hi can anyone help me....i mail cic 2 weeks ago for file no....today i received a reply from CIC - Ministerial Enquiries Division/CIC ...they allot me file no which starts from #F ...... & it has 10 digits including #F....what does tht mean????can anyone help????

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shamsia said:
Yeah, there's not too much difference between India & Pakistan. Some of the stuff I read here makes me go "Oh this is what happens in India'. Thanks for the wishes! I pray that you guys are united with your spouses soon! Ameen.

We were planning in the first week of February, if everything goes well inshallah. The winter does scare me, but my husband feels that since I wouldnt be going out much the first month of my arrival, it shouldnt be all that bad. Or maybe we are underestimating the winters :-X He's in Ottawa, btw.
Nice .. Ottawa isn't too bad and not much different from Toronto & GTA. Don't be too scared, just be prepared for the winter and InshaAllah you won't have any problems :)

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:
:-X I can understand your furstration and myself and many others in your shoes have been there again and again.

Look at these petitions, especially the gopettition site link. It's like a never ending loop that goes round and round like a dog trying to chase its tail.

There is no way around these laws that contradict each other and close obvious ways for us to make this wait a little bit easier at the least if not shorter. Its just plain brutal.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/spouse-immigration-delay/

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/31391.html
Well the truth is there are people who know and understand that its unfair for peeople who are genuinly married. Few months back when I was also thinking to go above and beyond to do something about the long wait ..I send an e mail out to Audrey Macklin just to appreciate her for her efforts..She wrote a letter to CIC .. Check out the below link ..
ccrweb.ca/files/macklinconditionalprstatus.pdf

Below my e mail to her and her hopeless response ..

Hi ,
Thanks for writing me with your kind words. Don’t hold your breath on anyone in gov’t paying attention to my suggestions. I do hope that your frustrating wait comes to an end soon so that you can be reunited with your husband.

As it happens, I’m from Edmonton myself!
Regards,
Audrey

Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 11:24 AM
To: Audrey Macklin
Subject: Thank you on your efforts.

Dear Professor Macklin – I couldn’t help but to say thank you for writing the letter to Ms. Justine Akman at CIC. It gives people like me hope that someone is proposing better option to CIC on their effort to cracking down on fraudulent cases. Every now and then I research to stay in loop about processing time as I am desperately waiting for my husband to join me here in Canada. I know many individuals who are just like me suffering from the longer processing time. My husband is a citizen of Pakistan and the processing time when I filed my case was 16 months but now it’s showing as 23 months. I am hoping that immigration Canada will consider your proposal and provide probationary residency to individuals as opposed to longer processing times. I understand if the immigration do deeper background checks on sponsors who are filing marriage case for second, third or fourth time. This should be a red flag but for individuals who are filing for the first time ever they should not have to suffer from long waits. I don’t know what to say. I guess I am just disappointed. There is not much I can do on my end except for praying that he come here soon. I am by myself here and my family is in US and I need his support.

In any case I didn’t e-mail you to complain but to appreciate you on your efforts. I hope that your proposal is considered.

Best Regards,

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Sriz said:
Awwwww, well at least u're providing the rest of us with humour to cheer us up LOL and I have those days too, considering that i'm pregnant my emo-ness level is quite high haha i literally sit down and cry and then makeup excuses for why i'm crying

Does any one know if there's a problem with living with ur spouse until the process is done? for example, after finishing my education, lets say I decide to go to pakistan and stay there until the process is done, would there be a problem with that or those jerks don't allow that either? -_-
MashaAllah you are very lucky. I pray Allah bless you with a beautiful healthy child and also pray that this child get to be with both the parents. If I was in your position I would leave everything and go. Alot of friends here have done this well the female ones. If you don't have job obligations then for sure you can go. It will not effect your case in any adverse manner.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Hamurabi said:
As long as the zionazi conservatives are in power, I don't see the wait time getting any shorter.

If anything, I expect it to get longer. Just prepare yourselves for the long-haul people and keep yourselves busy - that's the only way you'll make it through this with your sanity intact
I feel January 2012 will see a lot of activity where old cases will be cleared.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Hey you Guys - How many of you think my husband should get his medical renewed without CIC asking for it. Isn't it better for immigration office to open a file and find everything complete so they don't have to send any other requests but passport. Tell me your thoughts because I am pushing him to go get his medical redone. It was expired in May 2011.

FM_jun

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
I reply on mail....at 10:30 pm....here is holiday but at there isn't....i received reply from there CIC - Ministerial Enquiries Division/CIC - Service de renseignements ministériels..........