Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
sehrish i told u in pvt message n sawera also told u, but u asking same Q here again, after getting info to lolssssssssssssss :p :p :p

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
philantropist said:
this is exactly what I am talking about ....that "we" all are accepting this unfair time span for spouse visa..we do welcome good 24,26,28 who knows 30 and then 32 n so on months to get our families reunited!!!!!!....only 5 months?????
i think for a spouse visa 6 months are more than enough.....yes I donot have patience...why should I have????my partner is away from me more than 15 months..I have emotional attachment in this relation and it is my prior human right to live with my partner....!!!!!

every person has a right to hold an opinion and I have a opinion that we all should forcefully register our protests atleast...
and pls note...whenever I write to the minister or something...I dont write particularly about my case..rather I talk about all Pakistani cases....so I am not looking for my personal interest...I strongly believe that protest can make some kind of impact...inshallah....
I completely agree with u! it doesn't make sense to wait 20, 22, 24,26 months for u to be with ur spouse again, some may say if u have a problem with the time then go to pakistan and live with ur spouse, but umm we kind of have our own responsibilities in canada, like i'm studying right now and if i leave to go live with my husband, OSAP won't fund me anymore and then i probably won't ever be able to finish my studies. And whatever happened to human rights?

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Hey all, Add me to the list of lonely individuals waiting for their other and better halves to join them one day, Insh'Allah. I submitted my paperwork back in Februrary 2011. Received a letter from CPC Missassauga on March 8th stating that I am eligible to sponsor moi wife and that PR application has been forwarded to Islamabad for further processing. CIC website claims that Islamabad received my documents on March 18th. Since then I have not heard from anyone, which based on what i have read on this forum so far is normal :)

I called the Hon. Minister's office yesterday and spoke with his special assistant. According to him, there are two primary reasons for delays in processing PR applications for spouses residing in Pak: i) Volume. Number of spousal sponsorship applications received by Islamabad office is fairly significant - more than what they can chew on; ii) delayed response from the Pak govt. office/dept. If the CAN embassy in Pak requests verification of a certain document, i.e. police certificate/clearance, the current response from the appropriate Pak dept. is very slow thus slowing down the application process. Don't know if I buy this, but oh well... He asked me if I wanted them to look into my wife's case specifically. I said no, because there are other Pak brothers and sisters in the same boat as I am, so if he can raise this issue with immigration minister that would be awesome! I have also requested the minister to ensure that CIC delivers on its commitment (as stated on their website) and assigns additional resources to the embassy in Pakistan so that individuals like myself can be united with their loved ones within a reasonable time frame.

Anywho, I do have a question. My wife has not received the AOR as yet. Should this be a cause of concern?

Regards,

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Arkansas2045 said:
Hey all, Add me to the list of lonely individuals waiting for their other and better halves to join them one day, Insh'Allah. I submitted my paperwork back in Februrary 2011. Received a letter from CPC Missassauga on March 8th stating that I am eligible to sponsor moi wife and that PR application has been forwarded to Islamabad for further processing. CIC website claims that Islamabad received my documents on March 18th. Since then I have not heard from anyone, which based on what i have read on this forum so far is normal :)

I called the Hon. Minister's office yesterday and spoke with his special assistant. According to him, there are two primary reasons for delays in processing PR applications for spouses residing in Pak: i) Volume. Number of spousal sponsorship applications received by Islamabad office is fairly significant - more than what they can chew on; ii) delayed response from the Pak govt. office/dept. If the CAN embassy in Pak requests verification of a certain document, i.e. police certificate/clearance, the current response from the appropriate Pak dept. is very slow thus slowing down the application process. Don't know if I buy this, but oh well... He asked me if I wanted them to look into my wife's case specifically. I said no, because there are other Pak brothers and sisters in the same boat as I am, so if he can raise this issue with immigration minister that would be awesome! I have also requested the minister to ensure that CIC delivers on its commitment (as stated on their website) and assigns additional resources to the embassy in Pakistan so that individuals like myself can be united with their loved ones within a reasonable time frame.

Anywho, I do have a question. My wife has not received the AOR as yet. Should this be a cause of concern?

Regards,
sigh, all we can do is wait... which is getting tiring now, and i don't think you should worry too much about ur wife receiving any sort of letter any time soon, I blv all the people who had their file transferred in March are still waiting for responses

2ndly, isn't there something we could all do together to influence the CIC timeline?? I mean some sort of a petition or something... sure the volume of applications is huge but come on Pakistan isn't the only country in line, TONS and TONS of immigrants from India come all the time (i noe so many fake marriages from india!) and it only takes them 6 months to process

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Arkansas2045 said:

Regards,
Welcome to the board. There are no more AORs issued by CHC-I, and they haven't issued any after October 2010 applications (as per this forum). If you have received a file # that starts with F####### or B######, then you can just wait for the process to complete...

If you haven't gotten a file #, you can email CHC-I under this email:
Code:
islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
to get the APPLICANT FILE #. Your email must include your Full Name, DOB, File # issued to you via CPC-M, Applican'ts Full Name, DOB and request for your wife's immigration file #. You can then use that file # to send follow up updates to CHC-I and also inquire about your case specifically!

PS. Was your case a full wedding or just a nikah-only case. I have added you to the list, you are # 35..

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
Arkansas2045 said:

Regards,
I certainly appreciate that you have talked about all Pakistanis and not just particularly about your case.
As Sriz said that we all could unite together to influence CHC-I..CIC-M...
yes we can ..n we should....do something

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
philantropist said:
I certainly appreciate that you have talked about all Pakistanis and not just particularly about your case.
As Sriz said that we all could unite together to influence CHC-I..CIC-M...
yes we can ..n we should....do something
One of the members posted about the update he recieved from his MP that simple cases still take 6 to 8 months and next year CHC is gonna have more staff. I hope this speeds up the whole immigration process. It's so hard to live without your spouse. Getting married to someone, spending some best moments of your life with him or her and then person goes away. Some people can't visit their spouses as frequently as others are because they have other committments. This is so painful and put so much stress on your mind. Then people and their doubts here make your life more miserable by asking everyday about the status of visa. There is no single day when i have not been asked about my visa and every time i give same answer. it's in process.I hope they bring some change in the system so that our cases are processed faster.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
QD said:
One of the members posted about the update he recieved from his MP that simple cases still take 6 to 8 months and next year CHC is gonna have more staff. I hope this speeds up the whole immigration process. It's so hard to live without your spouse. Getting married to someone, spending some best moments of your life with him or her and then person goes away. Some people can't visit their spouses as frequently as others are because they have other committments. This is so painful and put so much stress on your mind. Then people and their doubts here make your life more miserable by asking everyday about the status of visa. There is no single day when i have not been asked about my visa and every time i give same answer. it's in process.I hope they bring some change in the system so that our cases are processed faster.
:(UR POST MADE ME CRY......

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
PLZ I WANT TO TALK SOMEONE FROM DEC 2010 ...IS THERE ANY ONE FROM DEC2010

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
khushi humesha 100 said:
:(UR POST MADE ME CRY......
Oh Sorry for depressing thoughts! InshAllah we'll be with our spouses very soon. I am sure if our canadian fellows approach relevant authourities in a right manner and convey our message that how this lengthy process is affecting our lives then something positive will happen.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkansas2045 said:
Hey all, Add me to the list of lonely individuals waiting for their other and better halves to join them one day, Insh'Allah. I submitted my paperwork back in Februrary 2011. Received a letter from CPC Mississauga on March 8th stating that I am eligible to sponsor moi wife and that PR application has been forwarded to Islamabad for further processing. CIC website claims that Islamabad received my documents on March 18th. Since then I have not heard from anyone, which based on what i have read on this forum so far is normal :)

Regards,
First Excuse : VOLUME : The volume is not even quarter as much as the volume at New Delhi office if you check on the data.gc.ca website for immigration data (EDIT I checked and its 2,000 applications for NON-ECONOMICS in ISLAMABAD vs 10,000 applications at New Delhi for NON ECONOMICS applications so 80% more applications at ND than ISB). The only thing they must have is the volume of staff working on the Islamabad location was probably decreased or even next to none. Also a lot of the work load for skilled workers etc was shifted over to London so it should have decreased the timeline not increase it.

Second Excuse: DELAY IN VERIFICATION DUE TO PK OFFICIALS: The second reason about the delay in the verification I also dont buy that because how were the Islamabad cases being done in processing time of 6 months or less about 2-3 years ago before Conservatives came into power ?????? Were there no verification checks back then???

There is something else that we are not told.

H

Hamurabi

I don't buy any of those lame excuses.
Sure, Pakistanis have brought it upon themselves to a certain extent but at the same time we see the same or even worse abuse in China and India but they still have miraculously short processing times.
Point is, if Pakistan had the economic and political clout this wouldn't be happening.

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
QD said:
Oh Sorry for depressing thoughts! InshAllah we'll be with our spouses very soon. I am sure if our canadian fellows approach relevant authourities in a right manner and convey our message that how this lengthy process is affecting our lives then something positive will happen.
very rightly said...

i have another suggestion too..why not if some legal advice is taken too from some lawyer...before appraoching to the authorities!!!!

FM_jun

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
hi mera khud spouse sponsorship ka case chal raha hai isi mei 5 months ho gaye hein...but i want to share my parents are sponsored by elder bro ....within 3 months they requested for more documents then medical or today they got passport request.....so here just i want to share just pray tht they open ur files if they do then u will get early response from b/c they really speed up their procedure.....keep ur finger cross & pray..

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
QD said:
Very true, QD. Your thoughts are the same as mine... and I am sure also almost every husband/wife that are being put through this ridiculously long trial by waiting. :'(