+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Take a photo copy of your passport, letter from the embassy and also the reciept of the courier you used to send your passport to the embassy. I would advise you call the medical centre and explain them what has happened.

Abdul Nasir said:
Ohhhhhhh my god! What i have done?
I sent my pp before i do my medicals. The doc will not do medical until he does not see the original pp.

Any way out? Or any idea what should i do now?

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Abdul Nasir said:
I sent my pp before i do my medicals. The doc will not do medical until he does not see the original pp.

Everything's broken with these guys..

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Omar Mirza said:
Take a photo copy of your passport, letter from the embassy and also the reciept of the courier you used to send your passport to the embassy. I would advise you call the medical centre and explain them what has happened.
Spot on.

Make sure you don't forget the courier receipt. It would help if you can take the print out of the courier website with your tracking number showing that the package has been delivered at Islamabad.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul Nasir said:

What tym u tcs them .... U can go n check tomorrow early morning before they open b there.... If u did late night so may b is still there...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul Nasir said:
Dear mansor
i also did same as u in july
re pcc ,medicals and some forms. Still waiting for ppr,but there is no news and no update yet. R u afghan or paki?
By the way if u already did ur medical in July 2012 so y u need to go again.

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Just put together a good package detailing your relationship from start to now, pictures etc. and pray. Don't assume they will understand or accept cause of child...so make good package still, include pics with child, birth certificate (I assume it says father and mother name)...good luck.

pardesifr said:
AoA :)

As I am going to launch the immigration process for my wife an daughter this month, I am posting here to have your advises and tips on what to do to accelerate the process and not waste time.

Here is my situation :

I live in Montreal (Quebec), I have a PR card since 3 years, but I starting living here only since 6 months ago now. I got married in September 2009 and since then I was living with my wife in Pakistan (Islamabad), in 2010 I was blessed with a daughter. I moved to Canada 6 months ago and now that I have found a Job I want to bring my wife and daughter here.

So as you guys are experience and already been through this process, what are the things to avoid and what are the tips to accelerate the procedure ? is being in Quebec add more time as I probably will need to get selection certificate ?

Also do you guys have any idea in my situation how much time it can take ? as I don't think immigration officer can have any doubt on my wedding been genuine as I have been living with her all the time and have a daughter.

Thanks a lot for all help you can provide :)

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Abdul Nasir said:

salam Nasir jan che hal dari . dont worry about about medical go to doctor Abdul aser ahad he can do ur medical without orginal passport i had some problome he told me go send ur passport and ur photo copy of ur passport i can do ur medical dont worry

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
fozi987 said:
can u plz chck on ur medical receipt, if he wrote medical office name? i mean visa office- islamabad
Yes on cash receipt its Islamabad, But on that Green form, MEDICAL REPORT-SECTION A IMM1017 Visa office is left blank, moreover Dr's name is Something Ahmed can't really read.... it looks a bit like, Waqar Ahmed but i'm not sure......

Don't tell me he forgot to write my visa office and that's why i'm waiting for medical results since last 3 months????

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Abdul Nasir said:

Salam NAsir jan. u said u already did ur remedical in july 27 then for what u r doing ur remedical again?

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Guys, when CHC do background checks so do they write Process in the place of application received or not? I did my remedical in july 2012 and got letter from embassy asking for PCC. so submit my PCC week before too

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
fozi987 said:
Fayzaan- was it with Doctor Mohammad Azhar?
no idea, ill ask my Wife today and see if she knows.

Atif Shegiwal said:
Guys, when CHC do background checks so do they write Process in the place of application received or not? I did my remedical in july 2012 and got letter from embassy asking for PCC. so submit my PCC week before too
they may or may not. In my case it shows application received yet they've been processing it and even called my wife asking for additional pictures and marriage video cd in order for them to make decision. I did ordered GCMS notes and it shows my status as IN PROCESS. So if you want to know the status or what they've done so far or want to read notes left by the officers, order GCMS notes.

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
fayzaan said:
no idea, ill ask my Wife today and see if she knows.

they may or may not. In my case it shows application received yet they've been processing it and even called my wife asking for additional pictures and marriage video cd in order for them to make decision. I did ordered GCMS notes and it shows my status as IN PROCESS. So if you want to know the status or what they've done so far or want to read notes left by the officers, order GCMS notes.
If you've ordered recently can you let me know details of what it says about medical and PHEP...mine says meds not complete after I sent and sending section A when the medical is also showing in progress in Dehli...I'm thinking maybe they mean that section A needs to be done by MD in Dehli? Cause that's a summary...I don't think IOM doctor makes any determination.

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Hi I have a question before going to MPs office do I need to make an appointment or I can Walk In. Also wat is the procedure of ordering GCMS notes. thanks

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
cv4spo said:
Just put together a good package detailing your relationship from start to now, pictures etc. and pray. Don't assume they will understand or accept cause of child...so make good package still, include pics with child, birth certificate (I assume it says father and mother name)...good luck.
Dont sponsor yet, try for a visit visa either US or Canada.
Try US if you lucky you wife can be with you in a couple of weeks.