13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
R.Mujgani said:
is the website trustworthy cuz i want to buy a phone for my husband insha'allah?
I use this website a lot and they have awesome service but I've never got electronics and I would reccomend not cause they will charge you about twice as much as cost...maybe have family or friends in Pakistan to do same?

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
R.Mujgani said:
is the website trustworthy cuz i want to buy a phone for my husband insha'allah?
Why buy a phone from gift website? It's very expensive that way. Just buy something else or send the money to him directly to buy it locally.

On topic of gift sites, I used Tohfay.com for 3 years not a problem.

*edit* cv4spo above provided the answer before me. :)

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Guys my wife is angry with me and i want to send surprise gift for her. plzzz tell me any website link from pak to canada.

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
fozi987 said:
y :'( :'( pehle hi CHC-I ka dil hi nahin karta kaam karne ko aur upar se rooz rooz embassy close :mad: :mad:
lolz..............100% true

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Ive sent cakes, bouquets and birthday cards in the past from http://www.expressgiftservice.com/

They are good too.

Basilzaman said:
Guys my wife is angry with me and i want to send surprise gift for her. plzzz tell me any website link from pak to canada.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
emanzaib said:
Fayzaan - here is a website I have used in the past and it for sure has coverage in Rawalpindi - they have really good service too. http://www.expressgiftservice.com/
Thanks, I already submitted request through giftshift.com...lets see how this works out. October 1 was available so I selected that for the delivery date...hope it gets to her. The cake looks so tasty :D.

aisha1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
how long does it take if CHC-I asks for ur xray again if they have ur pp already?? to issue the visa?
my cousin got remed request on friday, just for Xray

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
aisha1 said:
how long does it take if CHC-I asks for ur xray again if they have ur pp already?? to issue the visa?
my cousin got remed request on friday, just for Xray
i ve no idea maybe somebody else can help u..
y is ISLAMABAD askin for Xrays once pp have submitted their pps???
:s

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
fayzaan said:
Thanks, I already submitted request through giftshift.com...lets see how this works out. October 1 was available so I selected that for the delivery date...hope it gets to her. The cake looks so tasty :D.
i agree 100% about chocolate cake
i hope the cake is as fresh as it look in the picture

b t w any updates about the application brother fayzaan

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
sponsor of applicant said:
i agree 100% about chocolate cake
i hope the cake is as fresh as it look in the picture

b t w any updates about the application brother fayzaan
last update was them calling my wife, that was the last of it. Its my mistake...I didn't read and understand the request as I initially should have. They asked for 15-20 pictures of nikka and rukhsati. Instead I just sent additional pictures during my visit of which i had like 5-7. I thought I sent enough pictures of the marriage the first time.

I think they're doubt comes from lack of pictures of rukhsati/nikka and because there were no pictures showing my wife signing the nikka, only me. And there were no pictures showing her going from her home to the hall. Just directly from the hall to my house.

I think their doubts are genuine, but hopefully with the additional pics, video cd and letter explaining the situation will clear those doubts InshAllah.

Not sure how much longer we will have to wait after that to get ppr. InshAllah we will all get through this quick, ameen.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
fayzaan said:
last update was them calling my wife, that was the last of it. Its my mistake...I didn't read and understand the request as I initially should have. They asked for 15-20 pictures of nikka and rukhsati. Instead I just sent additional pictures during my visit of which i had like 5-7. I thought I sent enough pictures of the marriage the first time.

I think they're doubt comes from lack of pictures of rukhsati/nikka and because there were no pictures showing my wife signing the nikka, only me. And there were no pictures showing her going from her home to the hall. Just directly from the hall to my house.

I think their doubts are genuine, but hopefully with the additional pics, video cd and letter explaining the situation will clear those doubts InshAllah.

Not sure how much longer we will have to wait after that to get ppr. InshAllah we will all get through this quick, ameen.
pray to Allah that they send you visa soon inshAllah

no need to worry brother as long as you sent what they asked for inshAllah everything will be ok
we are praying for you

HadIer11

Sep 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aprial 2011
AOR Received.
June 2011
File Transfer...
25 June 2011
Med's Request
1st mdeical expired
Med's Done....
2nd Medical done 20 Dec 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 Mar 3013
LANDED..........
I wish
sabii said:
they havent started June 2012 remedical cases so how would they start July........

hi,
i am in Canada. but when i was in Saudia. my wife lived there with me. she visited two time there first time she lived there four month, Second time she lived two and half month.
embassy from Islamabad send a letter for updated forms and other documents. they mention that if u lived out side pakistan six month or more, then get a police certificate from that country.
would any one let me know either i have to submit the police certificate from Saudia or not. because she did not live six months in one visit. if we add the time of staying in two visit then it will be six and half months.
i also try to get certificate from Saudia, but it is not easy. the department of police told me that my wife should be in side Saudia if she need certificate. but we already left from there any one now about any other way to get this from Saudia,

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
HadIer11 said:
hi,
i am in Canada. but when i was in Saudia. my wife lived there with me. she visited two time there first time she lived there four month, Second time she lived two and half month.
embassy from Islamabad send a letter for updated forms and other documents. they mention that if u lived out side pakistan six month or more, then get a police certificate from that country.
would any one let me know either i have to submit the police certificate from Saudia or not. because she did not live six months in one visit. if we add the time of staying in two visit then it will be six and half months.
i also try to get certificate from Saudia, but it is not easy. the department of police told me that my wife should be in side Saudia if she need certificate. but we already left from there any one now about any other way to get this from Saudia,
what i have read somewhere for saudi arabia you dont do anything other then telling them about your wife's visits right now

they will send you form to fill out and tell you the way of obtaining police certificate

this is what i know but may be someone with first hand experience will be able to help you better

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Basilzaman said:
just learnt about this site today looks great and by they way thanks to the member who posted this in the first place

http://www.giftshift.com/site/